ATTN: AP updates to be Halted!

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello AnuPallavi viewers/followers of the updates, 

We have lately observed the forum is fairly inactive with regards to the discussion in the updates. Hence, we have come to a conclusion since not many follow the show nor take part in the discussion. Although the storyline may not be above par or appealing, our updatershave done a wonderful job in providing the updates and also initiate discussions. Its fairly time consuming, hence we feel that it is about time to free our updaters from having to watch the show merely to provide detailed updates. Which means we plan to STOP with the updates for AP commencing next week.

If anyone has any objections, please feel free to share your views here on this thread itself or PM me (Aahaana). 

We would like to take this opportunity to give a big salute to our updaters who have provided lively updates from day one till this day, without complaining about the lack of discussions.

We further wish to thank all those of you who have taken part in the discussion as well as to click the like button.

Thank you,
IF Tamil Development Team

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
Come on, friends, say something!  Do something!  I would have thought at least anupallavi would say something at this point.
I read and follow anupallai discussions daily and am interested in the show and am against for the closure of the discussion board. 
I feel we should continue...it has been fun for the updaters as well...pls dont terminate it...
Originally posted by rpdnathan

I read and follow anupallai discussions daily and am interested in the show and am against for the closure of the discussion board. 

Hi Rpdnathan,

Welcome on board, its exciting to see that some members are coming forth especially following the closing sign. This decision was brought forth given that only a few took part in the discussion, and in order for the forum to remain open, much more activity from the members is required in the forum. It isn't fair on the updating team or the development team to have to feel the pressure of not being able to initiate a healthy discussion.

So Rpdnathan, as much as you are against the closure of the forum, we hope you will be active in and around the forum, if the forum is to remain open!

I understand but how can you tell that the updating or development team "felt the pressure" of not being able to start a discussion in this forum? If forum is to be open, I will do my best to contribute. 
Please do not stop updating anupallavi. It may not have the great buzz like the overly inflated popularity of any Radaan serials, but its definitely worth looking forward to read the updates in Anupallavi anytime....So please do keep this forum running...thanks a million.... (Ps : If any contribution needed will be glad to chip in....as best as I could)
Edited by anupallavi - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rpdnathan

I understand but how can you tell that the updating or development team "felt the pressure" of not being able to start a discussion in this forum? If forum is to be open, I will do my best to contribute. 

rpdnathan,

First of all welcome to IF tamil section 😃. 

Thank you for your opinion 👍🏼!  It is indeed a surprise that your posts were made for the first time on this thread though you have been following the updates here 😲.  It is great that members are deciding to come forth as they see a note ⭐️! 

Well, we understand your concern rpdnation, but our REQUEST to the members was to show some concern for the updaters and the section DT, who are encouraging all the silent members to come forth to take part in the discussion.   If the section would have been active with lots of participation from the members, we, as in the Tamil Section DTs,  wouldn't have to face "this pressurizing" moment or take such a step 😃.

With regards to your question about "some feeling the pressure", well its is a BIG LET DOWN for those who update and also those who maintain the forum.  There are certain expectations that need to be met, and the section isn't just for members to come and read the updates silently... it serves as a platform for members to come forth and mingle with fellow members.   Anyways if this forum were to remain open (depending on the interest shown by members), we hope to see you as an active participant 😎!

@ Anupallavi: Thanks for your support ⭐️, we hope to see you soon daa!

Last but not the least, hats off to the AP updating team for doing a wonderful job, despite the low response 👏👏. 

Thank you for the justification and please consider to continue to open this thread! 
Hi, I am an updater, and it is sad if the thread is closed down...hope you can consider...Thanks