CAUGHT IN THE ACT

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry Friendly Folks! πŸ€—Pardon me if there are errors in the postπŸ€”. Calling it an early night to get some rest. Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Today brings the week to an end with yet another filler episode.  The eerie feeling permeated the entire episode with KN following through on his father's master plan to wipe Kesar off the face of the earth to make way for his jollies with Arghoosia. Ganti Dadi playing prime detective catches her murderous potha in the cat of burying Kesar alive.  SS and SDS come to the balcony nervously hoping KN has done the deed with their blessings. YKW wanders down the hall doing her bit part of snooping around for the cause of the noise.  Prats wakes up to the noise while Baba snuggles his teddy bear closer while still in dreamland.

Foolish KN aka bayil buddhi as his bauji proudly calls him, he never once pauses to think about the consequences as he carries Kesar to her resting place. He looks around to make sure there are no peering eyes around and gets busy with the task of executing his bauji's order like an obedient and loyal son that he is. Just when he thinks he's got the job done, he is alerted by the unexpected ring of a familiar bell'.Ganti Dadi's tun-tun-tun-tun-tun.

Shocked by her presence he rushes to tackle her but Ganti Dadi takes him on, showing her potha that she is the original sherni of the Takur family. She even manages to shove him to the ground and throw some dirt into his eyes before she bolts into the house.

KN takes off after her and wrangles her back outside but not before GD makes it known to the silent residents of the Niwas that something is amiss. She knocks over a huge vase on her way out as KN drags her back to the scene of the crime. Seems like either KN plans for all contingencies or the Takur employees are to be applauded for their super-efficient work tuned into when and what their masters need. Is it Rakeshwa or Purushottam who excels at their job?

KN deprives GD of her tun-tun and ties her up to the pillar after the matriarch of the family puts up a fight to ward off her potha. Now there is a real Takurain who defines "fighting tooth and nail"πŸ‘. Like a deranged animal he tells her he is doing it all for the good of the family. Stellar performance by Jaswant as a wacked out dude fired out by his hatred for Kesar, his horny feelings for YKW taking over his already messed up mind. Ganti Dadi gave a Lallantop performance of her own with her expressions saying it all. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈThe fact that she is able to fend off a big bear like KN shows the extent to which the adrenal rush took over and gave her the strength to fight back.

The sound of the crashing vase wakes Prats up. She wants to check it out but Baba draws his favorite teddy bear Babu closer 😳bringing a satisfied smile to Prats's face and she gets back to sleep. For once how about you show him how special he is to you besides making kheerπŸ˜‰. Prats, we are yet to see you make a move to give him a romantic surprise. If you can't come up with one, there are plenty of magazines and books with ideas these days, give that Baba of yours a pleasant surprise one of these days, will ya?

Alerted by the noise Takurain comes to the balcony, her nervous expression affirming her guilt while she hopes KN has completed the job successfully. SS joins her and tells her to stop wandering the hallways and get back to sleep, let KN finish his job. Just as the senior couple are about to return to their room, the infamous naiki bahuriya the person at the heart of this royal mess wanders into the hallway and notices the front door open.

Looks like POPS still want to give her plum role in the royal mess she has single-handedly created for the Takur family.πŸ€”

Takurain questions YKW, no longer treating her like her favorite pet "when did you start to care so much about this family? Had you cared earlier on, all that is happening today will not be happening". Talk about outing herself! She just admitted to being in the know about what was going on in the house tonight. But then as SS said KN takes after his mother, they need to wear permanent dunce caps to warn people away who may hope to have a sensible conversation with them.  She tells twit to get back to bed as she knows how to execute her role as Maidam of the Niwas.

Just then KN enters the house curious to find out the sudden lights on in the house. He comes face to face with YKW. To get YKW off the trail SS pretends to question KN's whereabouts late at night. Taking his bauji's lead he spins a story about returning from a dance. Yeah, KN, that was some dance with your Ganti Dadi. The wheels are turning Twit's mind. After all it's her cup of tea, to plot and create a mess wherever she goes. He tells her to get to bed or he'd come and put her to bed.

KN tries to clue in his bauji "tumri Amma" but all he gets in response from his father is a glimpse of  the buzurg's joota. Takurain sends him off with the reminder to finish the job on time and they could do all the talking when the sun comes up. Yeah, that's right Takurain! When the sun comes up, so will a whole lot of morning surprises for you and your mard.  Life at the Niwas will never be the same again. Not when your saasuma is can sing like a canary whenever she chooses to about all the sinister activities organized by RED so far.  Your days of ruling the Niwas may well be numbered. 

Getting his message loud and clear from his parents he heads back out with his drink in hand. He returns to the scene of the crime with his favorite pal "alcohol". In between taking a few gulps of his drink explains away his reasons for doing away with Kesar to Ganti Dadi. He sings Kesar's praises to Ganti Dadi as his eulogy for his wife. He explains his actions "In her best interests as her husband I get to do what is right for her. I tolerate YKW's behavior bec' I love her, she won't get away Hear that YKW! Kesar is the one to pay the price for it." Is that a clue that KN is going to track YKW no matter where she goes and that means we the patient, loyal viewers are in for more of YKW like it or not. Who just said "Hey Bhagwan! Hamey kya ho raha hai?"

Preview:  Ganti Dadi let's out a guttural cry .......................... "PRRRAAAATTTIIIGGGYYYAAAAAA" that's sure to wake up the entire neighborhood if not the many buried secrets on the grounds of the Niwas. Prats wakes up with a start.  The truth just buried alive by KN is about to be excavated by the sachchai ka "saat denewalas" of the family.  Let's hope YKW makes her presence scare after all she is at the center and the cause of this royal mess.  Will we hear "Krishna, Kishna, Kisna, du du du du du"'..it's a long time coming.

Let's hear your thoughts and comments!

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Merarai first of all thanks to yr post and hands off to it. Some of the comments were amazing and true to its sense.

Shocked by her presence he rushes to tackle her but Ganti Dadi takes him on, showing her potha that she is the original sherni of the Takur family. She even manages to shove him to the ground and throw some dirt into his eyes before she bolts into the house. For once that was nice to watch. i think that will be the only punishment he gets. he has to get more. I think more than him Thakur and Amma has to get the biggest punishment. will they get it the serial.i doubt it? they will escape or our pratigya orkesar will feel sorry. what to do? the whole hindi serials are like that be it Ekta one,star plus one,sony one,zee one the lead are very tolerrable persons and very symphatic too. that is true for all.

KN deprives GD of her tun-tun and ties her up to the pillar after the matriarch of the family puts up a fight to ward off her potha. Now there is a real Takurain who defines "fighting tooth and nail"πŸ‘. Like a deranged animal he tells her he is doing it all for the good of the family. Stellar performance by Jaswant as a wacked out dude fired out by his hatred for Kesar, his horny feelings for YKW taking over his already messed up mind. Ganti Dadi gave a Lallantop performance of her own with her expressions saying it all. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈThe fact that she is able to fend off a big bear like KN shows the extent to which the adrenal rush took over and gave her the strength to fight back. Well said. she is the true thakurain. good acting too of GD.

For once how about you show him how special he is to you besides making kheerπŸ˜‰. Prats, we are yet to see you make a move to give him a romantic surprise. If you can't come up with one, there are plenty of magazines and books with ideas these days, give that Baba of yours a pleasant surprise one of these days, will ya?Well said Merarai when will she give a surprise to our baba, we have been telling this for a long time. sometimes she has to do something for him. she loves him show that. not with a smile and look. do it in yr style let us see a naughty and romantic Pratigya once in  a while.

Getting his message loud and clear from his parents he heads back out with his drink in hand. He returns to the scene of the crime with his favorite pal "alcohol". In between taking a few gulps of his drink explains away his reasons for doing away with Kesar to Ganti Dadi. He sings Kesar's praises to Ganti Dadi as his eulogy for his wife. He explains his actions "In her best interests as her husband I get to do what is right for her. I tolerate YKW's behavior bec' I love her, she won't get away Hear that YKW! Kesar is the one to pay the price for it." Is that a clue that KN is going to track YKW no matter where she goes and that means we the patient, loyal viewers are in for more of YKW like it or not. Who just said "Hey Bhagwan! Hamey kya ho raha hai?"Ya r they giving us hint that we will be stuck with YKW. Omg when will this YKW track end and our kriya will come to the focus. it is high time. Now kesar going to sax house again we have to see the YKW. it is too much. what enemity the CV's has with us. why r they doing this?

Preview:  Ganti Dadi let's out a guttural cry .......................... "PRRRAAAATTTIIIGGGYYYAAAAAA" that's sure to wake up the entire neighborhood if not the many buried secrets on the grounds of the Niwas. Prats wakes up with a start.  The truth just buried alive by KN is about to be excavated by the sachchai ka "saat denewalas" of the family.  Let's hope YKW makes her presence scare after all she is at the center and the cause of this royal mess.  Will we hear "Krishna, Kishna, Kisna, du du du du du"…..it's a long time coming.If they show GD speak they have to show all the truth coming out the murder attempt of pratigya too. Krishna has to see the true color of his family. he believes everything is their love. let us see how much truth will the cv's show. let us see the guts of the cv's.

Let's hear your thoughts and comments!

hussainramso thumbnail
Get some rest! Thanks fir the great post.

I must sound terrible but I was Rofl when GD was pulling KN hair.

I certainly hope that Jaswant doesn't disappear for too long. Kesar's entry into Sax home makes me think she will become a momma. She might get an education .
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A BIG THANK YOU for doing THIS WONDERFUL piece Mera... loved it....πŸ€—

Shocked by her presence he rushes to tackle her but Ganti Dadi takes him on, showing her potha that she is the original sherni of the Takur family.
She even manages to shove him to the ground and throw some dirt into his eyes before she bolts into the house. i totally agree GD was a true SHERNI of tht house...but became OLD n she'll get help from young n new sherni her Potha Krishna baba has brought home...How nice na... n tht sherni will drag her SHER for help....πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ All the while GD was in action, i felt "why can't this Kesar be like this, we r expecting Kesar to be like this... but we everytime fooled" GD was good all the way...πŸ‘πŸΌ

The sound of the crashing vase wakes Prats up. She wants to check it out but Baba draws his favorite teddy bear Babu closer 😳bringing a satisfied smile to Prats's face and she gets back to sleep. For once how about you show him how special he is to you besides making kheerπŸ˜‰. Prats, we are yet to see you make a move to give him a romantic surprise. If you can't come up with one, there are plenty of magazines and books with ideas these days, give that Baba of yours a pleasant surprise one of these days, will ya? Even Iam waiting for tht feast for our cutest baba.... Iam sure she will come up with one, whn he starts to work n sleep off tired...but but.... she can wake him up for the feast after he slept off for sometime... may be during early hours of dawn....☺️

Preview:  Ganti Dadi let's out a guttural cry .......................... "PRRRAAAATTTIIIGGGYYYAAAAAA" that's sure to wake up the entire neighborhood if not the many buried secrets on the grounds of the Niwas. Prats wakes up with a start.  The truth just buried alive by KN is about to be excavated by the sachchai ka "saat denewalas" of the family.  Let's hope YKW makes her presence scare after all she is at the center and the cause of this royal mess.  Will we hear "Krishna, Kishna, Kisna, du du du du du"'..it's a long time coming. It was a Huge cry... Even it shaked me, I felt tht was so very effective n good act by GD.... iam eagerly waiting for baba's action....Muah!!!! he was looking very cute in bed...❀️☺️
Edited by ramanbabitha - 13 years ago
HamiSky thumbnail
Mera
I jjst watched the first part...KN-GD tussle! I must say it was good..I enjoyed..esp Wen S dragged the old lady out of the house ..the resistance she gave....
tho it was  a filler...it was kind of ok...
wen there is a ME such dragggggggggggging episodes are common...lets c wats in store for ME!
foryoukriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very well written and excellent comments !!πŸ‘Clap
Except for that arrrrrgoosia and bit of dragging at the end , i felt it was a good episode overall. - dragging  ...i understood as ME is on the way.
Jaswant and dadi excelled yday.  Kriya seen for few seconds but made me feel 😳😳. Yeah P needs to be little more expressive with her feelings and develop their relationship further.
RED  the heartless   ...executing a coldblooded murder of a poor soul. Finally after  22 years dadi is going to talk (scream) .... yeah things are moving πŸ‘πŸΌ. 
Hope the ME wil not disappoint us. Have a nice weekend friends (ArJa today and ME tomo).

babithaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: foryoukriya

Very well written and excellent comments !!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Except for that arrrrrgoosia and bit of dragging at the end , i felt it was a good episode overall. - dragging  ...i understood as ME is on the way.
Jaswant and dadi excelled yday.  Kriya seen for few seconds but made me feel 😳😳. Yeah P needs to be little more expressive with her feelings and develop their relationship further.
RED  the heartless   ...executing a coldblooded murder of a poor soul. Finally after  22 years dadi is going to talk (scream) .... yeah things are moving πŸ‘πŸΌ. 
Hope the ME wil not disappoint us. Have a nice weekend friends (ArJa today and ME tomo).

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†
foryoukriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . i too learnt to express my feeling for Arja. whenever i visit the forum or open any page i stop a sec only to look at your PP. i love it.
Edited by foryoukriya - 13 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello merarai.................πŸ˜ƒ i missed u n ur group yesterday ................n also my question.................πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

in last epi i lykd only one scene.......where pratigya woke up with the sound of vase..........n wanted to go n check,........but krishna was holding her tightly that she chdn't move...............πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰  this scene was vry much similiar to dhanya's FF................i guess cv's read her FF n stole the idea from there..............πŸ˜† srry i don't hve nything to say on rest of the epi.............😳
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣Mera di... just lubbed ur post.. it made me go ROFL.. As far as KriYa goes... CVs should start reading our Fan Fics... As it is they copied d scene from Dhanya's fan fic... If they read another FF.... The Will learn how to show a BOLD Pratigya.