Arjun oversmart...

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
What's sup? How are you guys?

Today in class I analysis few things that happened this week from Monday to upcoming episodes. I mean after their marriage Arjun insulted Arohi's family, but I've notice he was slightly provoking Arohi (by his words).

1. During their phone conversation.. Arjun ask about Arohi's future about staying at her maayka par he's sarcastic voice wanting her to moving in with him.

2. Arjun smiled when Arohi recognized his family.

Arjun wanted Arohi to live with him deeply down inside that's why they both are hurting one another ego. Because some where love is alive.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheetal6 thumbnail
I totally agree with you... A time will arrive in their lives when they'll realize that by harming each-other, they are harming themselves..Slowly & steadily they might get to know each-other in a different way(as husband & wife)...
As you said, Arjun wanted Arohi to stay with him & hence he instigated him...
But there can be one more possibility-On Daadi's insistence, Arjun might once again turn towards the right path...
Also, hope so that Rashi too reveals that it was indeed Gauri who had pushed her & not Arohi but this should happen only after Rajveer too has a proof against Gauri. Otherwise, Arohi might feel that the whole family is against the Ahluwalia family...
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
hopefully by living together they will realise they cant live without each other
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Good analysis ... it's absolutely correct! In yesterdays episode I believe, when Arohi hugged Rajveer, there was this pain in Arjun's eyes as if he was regretting something  

When they both realize that Gauri is the reason for their misunderstandings, they'll realize how much they have always loved each other but let other circumstances get in the way of the truth