Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Hell To Heaven Thread # 6 [INVITES ONLY]] (Page 45)

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 6445

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimzi27

Originally posted by LuvScooby

Originally posted by beauty84

Originally posted by jimzi27

Julez u r talking abt this one...LOL



um dead !! wt a pic yara Embarrassed
 
UGGH..........I missed this today, that's it need to quit job and start watching Full TIME LOLLOL
 
Did they kiss in this scene b/c it luks like a kiss to me????? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

When go home....watch it angle badal badal ke.....LOLNo kiss on screen.....Ouchby mistake this happens....Apple slipped....LOL
 
I hope these kinda mistakes happen all the time, dam........I'm happy now, balle balle Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 56579

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvScooby

 
Hey Julz........yaar these 2 r getting better and better...........if they keep this up, then unke Sab Bhul Maaf Embarrassed
 
 
u knw today after a long time i watched the episode twice woh bhi wizout skipping... and if these kinda scenes keeps on keepin up wizout any batteries in there.. show will go back to rockin againEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckyLuvScooby

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 7602

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

heyyy pinku....... i think her lips touched his bt didnt kisss... watch the epi carefuli.. am sure in between shots they did kissLOL

Julz is right. I got confirmation from reporters on the floor. They said kiss did happen and the lead actors are feeling good about itLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby_innocent_

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 6445

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

u knw today after a long time i watched the episode twice woh bhi wizout skipping... and if these kinda scenes keeps on keepin up wizout any batteries in there.. show will go back to rockin againEmbarrassed
 
I'm sure you all already dissected this scene from every angle and with every available tools LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky_innocent_

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 7602

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by LuvScooby

 
Hey Julz........yaar these 2 r getting better and better...........if they keep this up, then unke Sab Bhul Maaf Embarrassed
 
 
u knw today after a long time i watched the episode twice woh bhi wizout skipping... and if these kinda scenes keeps on keepin up wizout any batteries in there.. show will go back to rockin againEmbarrassed

You r mentioning battery a lot LOL. Batteries reminds me of AALOL.  

BTW we have solar panels which does not require batteriesLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby_innocent_

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 6445

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by _innocent_

heyyy pinku....... i think her lips touched his bt didnt kisss... watch the epi carefuli.. am sure in between shots they did kissLOL

Julz is right. I got confirmation from reporters on the floor. They said kiss did happen and the lead actors are feeling good about itLOL
 
Of course they feel good, it was after all "Mazaa Time."  LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 56579

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvScooby

 
I'm sure you all already dissected this scene from every angle and with every available tools LOLLOL
actuali i havent yet... my other part ie bhali did that job alreadyLOLLOLLOL
 
 
 
@bhaliiii....<3... lmaoo.. reporter didnt get any pictures?LOL areeeeeee i was referin to AALOL


Edited by _innocent_ - 24 January 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckyLuvScooby

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 7602

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvScooby

Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by _innocent_

heyyy pinku....... i think her lips touched his bt didnt kisss... watch the epi carefuli.. am sure in between shots they did kissLOL

Julz is right. I got confirmation from reporters on the floor. They said kiss did happen and the lead actors are feeling good about itLOL
 
Of course they feel good, it was after all "Mazaa Time."  LOLLOL

After that they had Maza tooLOL ( mango drink in India)


Edited by happygolucky - 24 January 2011 at 1:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby_innocent_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~SmMaKrRrBsZ #8~ *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 1057   Views: 44547

blackdaughter 1057 44547 30 January 2012 at 9:25pm by indiandoll89
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 77414

.Aparajhita. 865 77414 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1159   Views: 36506

SobtiObsession 1159 36506 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
ArTilicious ArTi Maniacs CC#24 :NEXT link page 133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1195   Views: 48477

relentless. 1195 48477 09 February 2011 at 6:03pm by -----
Hell

Author: mogdhota   Replies: 0   Views: 358

mogdhota 0 358 19 June 2010 at 1:58am by mogdhota

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index