Everyone wants to be w/ Madhuri on Koffee w/ Karan

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Karan Johar Is In Dilemma With 'Main Madhuri Ke Saath Baithna Chahti Hoon' Calls!

January 21, 2011 (Sampurn Wire): Karan Johar has no doubt made his chat show 'Koffee with Karan' a hot spot for the Bollywood stars but it turned hotter recently for an interesting reason. Recently, at a filmy do, Karan announced that he wants to invite Bollywood's dancing diva Madhuri Dixit on his show and he would like to have a younger actress to sit beside the 'Dhak dhak' girl.

Following this announcement, Karan started receiving constant calls from the younger heroines post Kareena Kapoor period. All of them had just one wish 'Main Madhuri ke saath baithna chahti hoon' so Karan was left in a dilemma thinking whom should he chose to appear with Madhuri. The filmmaker was amazed with the popularity of the yesteryear reigning actress among today's leading ladies.

Madhuri has returned to India after a long break for her first television appearance as a judge of Sony TV's dance based reality show 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4'. Since then, the fans of the actress were eagerly waiting to hear her announcement about her next Bollywood project.

Karan is now wondering because his phone has not stopped ringing from the calls of young Bollywood heroines. Now, whenever Karan sees a call from any Bollywood hottie, he knows what will be she talking with him.

While talking about Madhuri, the graceful actress has no problems on appearing the show with any of the young actresses. There is a buzz that Sonakshi Sinha may got lucky to sip the coffee with Madhuri!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
if its sonakshi then i'd love to see her with madz for sure
but other random new heroines not v fond of
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Madz should come alone😳
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She should appear with her Husband👍🏼
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But, but, but some here say that she does not know how to judge! Oh man, I am so confused. Who should I believe now?
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
srk should make a guest appearance....... im smitten by him 😍
rumi.love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wouldnt mind anushka sharma on the show with her
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy_gal8390

i wouldnt mind anushka sharma on the show with her

frankly speaking, she is the only one with some acting skills. she definitely deserves it the most.
shwtaa thumbnail
i wud luv to see anushka with the diva madhuri
priya185 thumbnail

i want anushka with ranvir not with madz i guess ppl will like tht more