Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||The Mental Mania|| ~~InViTeS oNlY~~ (Page 27)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by manur

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by manur

Originally posted by elizaa

nini tell ashu to teach me na.... nahi sikhati!!!Cry

ashuuuu sikha de please....
wese uska secret tou book reading hai ..tum bhi kar do start..lolx

I don't have any secret! LOL I just suffer from extreme Remix Mania!! Big smile


nahi yaar we were talking about writing styke  regarding to fillers n story telling..

ashu tere ko bhi suggestion dun...dialog mai aur masti dala kar..madness...:)

yeah ashu... its nt only me who found somthing missing, wacko toh hated the part and nini also found the sme...
ashuuu help!!!!

Debby hated my part !? Really !?! OuchOuch



lol!!
self obsessed teenager!!
am talking about MY part right now!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Joined: 13 July 2010
Posts: 16934

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by manur

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Awww .. Vaise, I found Sid hotter. ;) 

aaj ke epi mai tha bo hottie...
par remix mai arjun tha na tab nahi accha lagta tha..

TELL ME ABOUT IT. Ouch I hate Arjun; but I find his scenes with Tia really cute. Esp when he comforts her! :) But then I start hating him again when he fights with Ranveer & MP. Angry 

Aaj toh he was .. outstanding!! Big smile



i want him like aarav!!!
plz ekta ko leah ka ff padhao!!!
lzzzzzzz

Aarav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 He does seem like him. He is a casanova. He certainly doesn't care about feelings. I am really looking forward to his equation with Misha! It might be just what I needed to make me love PW & Siddharth all the bit more!! Big smile



lol!! dhoke baaz!!!
leaving miya fanclub!!!
sid with mish... no never.. not coz of shaw or anything else... i like it equation with pach rite now!!
:P

Arre .. why can't Misha & Sid be like Aarav-Misha in the FF? Having cardboard fights & passing snude remarks?? I'd love to see them that way!!!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Joined: 13 July 2010
Posts: 16934

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by manur

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by manur

Originally posted by elizaa

nini tell ashu to teach me na.... nahi sikhati!!!Cry

ashuuuu sikha de please....
wese uska secret tou book reading hai ..tum bhi kar do start..lolx

I don't have any secret! LOL I just suffer from extreme Remix Mania!! Big smile


nahi yaar we were talking about writing styke  regarding to fillers n story telling..

ashu tere ko bhi suggestion dun...dialog mai aur masti dala kar..madness...:)

yeah ashu... its nt only me who found somthing missing, wacko toh hated the part and nini also found the sme...
ashuuu help!!!!

Debby hated my part !? Really !?! OuchOuch



lol!!
self obsessed teenager!!
am talking about MY part right now!!Angry

Self-obsessed teenager!?! :O :O

Hawww !! I loved your part!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manurMeeko

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Joined: 27 October 2008
Posts: 382

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

lol!! dhoke baaz!!!
leaving miya fanclub!!!
sid with mish... no never.. not coz of shaw or anything else... i like it equation with pach rite now!!
:P

ashu no please...miya ko na chodna...

lolz bhut maxa aya...birdy ne uspe jub jute phenke lolx.ahahah misha k behn hai lolx..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manur

QUOTE=elizaa]
and u rock at it baby!!!!!
mast tha aaj ka!!
dill khush kar ditta!!

muje bol rahi hai...lolx maine kya kiya...Angrymai tou serious behave kar rahi thi....eat some salad yaar.. LOL.
[/QUOTE]


another self obsessed teenager!!LOLROFL
uff!!
hw am i handeling so many!!Dead
am talking bout ashu here!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manurAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Joined: 13 July 2010
Posts: 16934

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manur

Originally posted by elizaa

lol!! dhoke baaz!!!
leaving miya fanclub!!!
sid with mish... no never.. not coz of shaw or anything else... i like it equation with pach rite now!!
:P

ashu no please...miya ko na chodna...

lolz bhut maxa aya...birdy ne uspe jub jute phenke lolx.ahahah misha k behn hai lolx..

Main MiYa fanclub nahi chod rahi!! Hey Bhaggu, is liking 2 couples a crime!!?! OuchOuch

I loved that part!! He was like, 'Miss me already?', and she threw his shoes at him!! LOL



Edited by _Akanksha_ - 22 January 2011 at 6:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manurMeeko

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Joined: 27 October 2008
Posts: 382

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by manur

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by manur

Originally posted by elizaa

nini tell ashu to teach me na.... nahi sikhati!!!Cry

ashuuuu sikha de please....
wese uska secret tou book reading hai ..tum bhi kar do start..lolx

I don't have any secret! LOL I just suffer from extreme Remix Mania!! Big smile


nahi yaar we were talking about writing styke  regarding to fillers n story telling..

ashu tere ko bhi suggestion dun...dialog mai aur masti dala kar..madness...:)

yeah ashu... its nt only me who found somthing missing, wacko toh hated the part and nini also found the sme...
ashuuu help!!!!

Debby hated my part !? Really !?! OuchOuch



lol!!
self obsessed teenager!!
am talking about MY part right now!!Angry

Self-obsessed teenager!?! :O :O

Hawww !! I loved your part!! Big smile


n this makes me feel so budda..AngryROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by manur

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Awww .. Vaise, I found Sid hotter. ;) 

aaj ke epi mai tha bo hottie...
par remix mai arjun tha na tab nahi accha lagta tha..

TELL ME ABOUT IT. Ouch I hate Arjun; but I find his scenes with Tia really cute. Esp when he comforts her! :) But then I start hating him again when he fights with Ranveer & MP. Angry 

Aaj toh he was .. outstanding!! Big smile



i want him like aarav!!!
plz ekta ko leah ka ff padhao!!!
lzzzzzzz

Aarav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 He does seem like him. He is a casanova. He certainly doesn't care about feelings. I am really looking forward to his equation with Misha! It might be just what I needed to make me love PW & Siddharth all the bit more!! Big smile



lol!! dhoke baaz!!!
leaving miya fanclub!!!
sid with mish... no never.. not coz of shaw or anything else... i like it equation with pach rite now!!
:P

Arre .. why can't Misha & Sid be like Aarav-Misha in the FF? Having cardboard fights & passing snude remarks?? I'd love to see them that way!!!! Embarrassed





haan! tht i wldnt mind!!Embarrassed

poori baat kiya kar chorri!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Monaya Mania#6! {Invites Only}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 180 181

Author: -Sanjana-   Replies: 1447   Views: 35198

-Sanjana- 1447 35198 29 August 2010 at 8:50pm by -Sanjana-
~*~MoNaya Mania!~*~ {Invites Only!}Note on pg 71!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Sanjana-   Replies: 1201   Views: 30032

-Sanjana- 1201 30032 25 August 2010 at 12:50am by leeseunggilove
~*~MoNaya Mania #5! {Invites Only!}~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 174 175

Author: -Sanjana-   Replies: 1398   Views: 33946

-Sanjana- 1398 33946 19 August 2010 at 9:58am by SanzMonaya4ever
~*~ MoNaya Mania!~*~ #4 {invites Only!}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 164 165

Author: -Sanjana-   Replies: 1316   Views: 33472

-Sanjana- 1316 33472 13 August 2010 at 8:55am by Dilbole_ShiOmRu
~*~MoNaya Mania!~*~ #3 {invites only!}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 154 155

Author: -Sanjana-   Replies: 1232   Views: 28971

-Sanjana- 1232 28971 05 August 2010 at 3:15pm by SanzMonaya4ever

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index