Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||The Mental Mania|| ~~InViTeS oNlY~~ (Page 26)

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Joined: 27 October 2008
Posts: 382

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by manur

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by manur

oye congratulations to me mere 200 post ho gye lolxxDancing

Congratulations!! :D .. Congoz to me, mere 6453 posts ho gaye! Big smile



lolxx...mere liye tou 200 bhi bhut jayda hai ...2 saal lage muje lolx..

It took me around 5 months to complete 5000 posts!! LOL


tussi great ho ji....Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by manur

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by manur

oye congratulations to me mere 200 post ho gye lolxxDancing

Congratulations!! :D .. Congoz to me, mere 6453 posts ho gaye! Big smile



lolxx...mere liye tou 200 bhi bhut jayda hai ...2 saal lage muje lolx..

It took me around 5 months to complete 5000 posts!! LOL



wow 1000 per month!!
not bad...
and nini is here since 2008LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Joined: 13 July 2010
Posts: 16934

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by manur

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by manur

Originally posted by elizaa

nini tell ashu to teach me na.... nahi sikhati!!!Cry

ashuuuu sikha de please....
wese uska secret tou book reading hai ..tum bhi kar do start..lolx

I don't have any secret! LOL I just suffer from extreme Remix Mania!! Big smile


nahi yaar we were talking about writing styke  regarding to fillers n story telling..

ashu tere ko bhi suggestion dun...dialog mai aur masti dala kar..madness...:)

yeah ashu... its nt only me who found somthing missing, wacko toh hated the part and nini also found the sme...
ashuuu help!!!!

Debby hated my part !? Really !?! OuchOuch

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by manur

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by manur

[QUOTE=elizaa]
nini tell ashu to teach me na.... nahi sikhati!!!Cry

ashuuuu sikha de please....
wese uska secret tou book reading hai ..tum bhi kar do start..lolx

I don't have any secret! LOL I just suffer from extreme Remix Mania!! Big smile


nahi yaar we were talking about writing styke  regarding to fillers n story telling..

ashu tere ko bhi suggestion dun...dialog mai aur masti dala kar..madness...:)

Madness ke liye tu hai na!! LOL Mujhe sirf extreme mushy mushy types milte hain ... drugs, lap, kiss, saving the heroine from the drunkard!! Big smile

[/QUOTE




and u rock at it baby!!!!!
mast tha aaj ka!!
dill khush kar ditta!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manurAkankshaa.

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Joined: 27 October 2008
Posts: 382

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

 Madness ke liye tu hai na!! LOL Mujhe sirf extreme mushy mushy types milte hain ... drugs, lap, kiss, saving the heroine from the drunkard!! Big smile

lolxxx....yaar nahi mera pata nahi ..par lizzi k bo jo part jisko bo kharab bol rahi hai ...uske dialogs bhut acche the..i liked them a lot.... lizzi mai madness hai ...par same problem meri bhi hogi...how to write them down lolxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manur

Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by manur

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Awww .. Vaise, I found Sid hotter. ;) 

aaj ke epi mai tha bo hottie...
par remix mai arjun tha na tab nahi accha lagta tha..

TELL ME ABOUT IT. Ouch I hate Arjun; but I find his scenes with Tia really cute. Esp when he comforts her! :) But then I start hating him again when he fights with Ranveer & MP. Angry 

Aaj toh he was .. outstanding!! Big smile



i want him like aarav!!!
plz ekta ko leah ka ff padhao!!!
lzzzzzzz

mai tou bolti hun ekta ko tum sub k ff padne chahiye...uske creatives dimag kharab kar rahe hain..lolx


haan yaar...
abhay piya.... 
maa ki aankh ho gayi hai!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by manur

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Awww .. Vaise, I found Sid hotter. ;) 

aaj ke epi mai tha bo hottie...
par remix mai arjun tha na tab nahi accha lagta tha..

TELL ME ABOUT IT. Ouch I hate Arjun; but I find his scenes with Tia really cute. Esp when he comforts her! :) But then I start hating him again when he fights with Ranveer & MP. Angry 

Aaj toh he was .. outstanding!! Big smile



i want him like aarav!!!
plz ekta ko leah ka ff padhao!!!
lzzzzzzz

Aarav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 He does seem like him. He is a casanova. He certainly doesn't care about feelings. I am really looking forward to his equation with Misha! It might be just what I needed to make me love PW & Siddharth all the bit more!! Big smile



lol!! dhoke baaz!!!
leaving miya fanclub!!!
sid with mish... no never.. not coz of shaw or anything else... i like it equation with pach rite now!!
:P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manurAkankshaa.

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Joined: 27 October 2008
Posts: 382

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
QUOTE=elizaa]
and u rock at it baby!!!!!
mast tha aaj ka!!
dill khush kar ditta!!
[/QUOTE]

muje bol rahi hai...lolx maine kya kiya...Angrymai tou serious behave kar rahi thi....eat some salad yaar.. LOL.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Monaya Mania#6! {Invites Only}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 180 181

Author: -Sanjana-   Replies: 1447   Views: 35219

-Sanjana- 1447 35219 29 August 2010 at 8:50pm by -Sanjana-
~*~MoNaya Mania!~*~ {Invites Only!}Note on pg 71!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Sanjana-   Replies: 1201   Views: 30047

-Sanjana- 1201 30047 25 August 2010 at 12:50am by leeseunggilove
~*~MoNaya Mania #5! {Invites Only!}~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 174 175

Author: -Sanjana-   Replies: 1398   Views: 33965

-Sanjana- 1398 33965 19 August 2010 at 9:58am by SanzMonaya4ever
~*~ MoNaya Mania!~*~ #4 {invites Only!}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 164 165

Author: -Sanjana-   Replies: 1316   Views: 33482

-Sanjana- 1316 33482 13 August 2010 at 8:55am by Dilbole_ShiOmRu
~*~MoNaya Mania!~*~ #3 {invites only!}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 154 155

Author: -Sanjana-   Replies: 1232   Views: 28978

-Sanjana- 1232 28978 05 August 2010 at 3:15pm by SanzMonaya4ever

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index