ROshni

Who do you like more and you feel is doing justice to their role

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1ShayafanNivRenDeewanixaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
I'm not a neutral viewer at all, because even if I voice my honest opnion, even then I will be called biased, right Suchi ??? LOL I started watching this show for Nivi & Neha !! For her first stint in acting she has done a fabulous job so far !! I love the way she is such a natural !! Love how she carries herself and give interviews with sch confidence, which you don't see often in new actors ! But like I said she is complete Natural !!

And Kinshuk I have already sung so many praise about and he deserves every single one of them and more, because what I look for in an actor is improvement and groW*H and Kinshuk has shows us how hard working and dedicated he is !! So I feel Nivi and Viren are doing complete justice to their role !!!

Abhishek and Rishma need to improve a lot ! Rishma has improved a bit, but Abhishek has to work on himself a lot, especially his voice modulations, even know in every dialogue where he has to emote a intense feeling, it feels like he is shouting, when one can emote without raising his voice !!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsihuNivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728KinshukKiDewaniAnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRuSofnaSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
agreed. !
Neha has done an awesome job!!!

I love Payal and Kinshuk they are soo cool

Abishekh is ok. He needs to work on but he is trying so thats good

Roshni is good too but when it comes to happy and shy scenes she is not that good. She needs to work on that

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumNivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728VirMan_ArShixaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Suchi, do you really think anybody can be NEUTRAL here...

Yes this show is about Nivedita and as a newcomer Neha Sargam has done an excellent job and she is improving daily. What a difference in her acting now?? She is really good as she is a newcomer in this industry. And she is doing full justice to Nivedita.

Kinshuk, what to say about this actor - he is so versatile and this is his first show I am watching and I am blown away. He shows all emotions so perfectly and i love his voice modulation based on the scene he is enacting. He has done a wonderful job as Viren. Hats off to him.

Payal is another versatile actor and I love her acting. I do not think so anybody else would have done justice to Chanchal character. And I like Chanchal and Viren combination - ek ser hai to dusra sava ser.

Abhishek and Rishma are new comers too but they have to go long way. They need to improve their acting skills. I find Rishma like a Robot - she walks like that...very stiff.. no flexibility in her body. Abhishek needs to work on his expressions and dialogue delivery...

But CCBM is because of Neha, Kinshuk and Payal...Not to forget Sarita Joshiji..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Saritha ji do not even need mentioning!! 
: ) : )She is the best!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
i think this kinda topics are not allowed !

all characters/actors are doing good in their own way!
and doing justice their role in their own way !

P.S>> it's Not Roshni ! it's Rishma !

Edited by -Pooji- - 21 January 2011 at 6:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Oh is it  not allowed I didnt know I am sorry.

Mods please close this topic!

Thanks pooji!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
first let me clear it out i never use to watch ccbm  as i heard kinshuk coming  i start watching it for me kinshuk is everythin i love him sooo much no1 fan of his acordong to me (no offense) i love kinshuk acting and neha  is fabulous she is a new comer  but is really good good her expression the way she talks she is a really goor actress she is becoming ma fav for me kinnnu and neha are the best love emmmm ...............abhishek is good but cant compare him with kinnu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728KinshukKiDewaniVirMan_ArShiSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index