India-Forums

Very emotional performance

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Yes...I am talking about Saurabh and Vivek, there contemporary style was above average...I would say they were very good...but the concept was very good...it gave a very important message to everyone of not talking on the phone and driving...but more importantly, it emoted a very intense mother-child relationship...perhaps guys can related to it better, thanks to the Oedipus Complex.LOL I am already a sucker for Meri Maa, and it reminds me off all the good moments I have spent with my mom, and that plus the expressions of the duo really brought tears to my eyes...and yes, guys do cry sometimesTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yipeeAngel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Yup, I loved their performance. IDK if I should even say I "loved" their "performance". Some "performances" are more like experiences... Saurabh-vivek's performance was an experience.

It made me miss my mom more than ever.
My concentration was more on their feel, expressions and the song, the choreography was good though.

Debu, watch this performance - it teared me up very badly while I was watching it with my mom..

Another performance cum experience. Absolutely great Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfdebayonyipee

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Yup, I loved their performance. IDK if I should even say I "loved" their "performance". Some "performances" are more like experiences... Saurabh-vivek's performance was an experience.

It made me miss my mom more than ever.
My concentration was more on their feel, expressions and the song, the choreography was good though.

Debu, watch this performance - it teared me up very badly while I was watching it with my mom..

Another performance cum experience. Absolutely great Clap
You know, Angel, there are somethings that overwhelming you beyond emotions/expressions, and this and today's performance are one of those special moments. Everyday, you argue and quarrel with your parents, or have done so at some point in life, but after seeing such works of art, you are way too overwhelmed and it makes you wanna go and hug your mom and apologize...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfAngel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

You know, Angel, there are somethings that overwhelming you beyond emotions/expressions, and this and today's performance are one of those special moments. Everyday, you argue and quarrel with your parents, or have done so at some point in life, but after seeing such works of art, you are way too overwhelmed and it makes you wanna go and hug your mom and apologize...

Yeah, I agree.. I was shocked when I saw myself getting so emotional inspite of sooo many fights I have with mom. It's a beautiful feeling when you realise that there's someone like mom, who you'll love no-matter how imposing she is...

Did you hug yor momma? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debayon

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

Yeah, I agree.. I was shocked when I saw myself getting so emotional inspite of sooo many fights I have with mom. It's a beautiful feeling when you realise that there's someone like mom, who you'll love no-matter how imposing she is...

My mom wasn't home Disapprove
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

My mom wasn't home Disapprove

Atleast she didn't catch you crying Tongue 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index