Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Abhi + Runjhun Fans- Things to keep in mind (Page 2)

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

Regarding the comments above~

I didn't know that Abhi's role is a cameo but who know's - maybe the creatives will want him to come back in the story later.  It's a good thing I haven't been imagining Abhi + Mahedevi scenes much.LOL  Some people probably can't see them together since there hasn't been any scenes of them interacting with each other.  Maybe a new guy will come into the story & will change her into a sweeter girlSmile      

LOL Yeah that is a possibility but I think that be probably more in the future...Both of Mitthos kids are spoilt brats...atleast the other kid in the family doesn't seem to be too spoiled.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavni88

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
@ Wafah~ Ya I feel that the only nicer, younger person in the Pandey house besides Runhjun is Babli- Vishnu & Kalsonwali's daughter.  Unlike Diamond & Mahadevi I've never seen her be rude to anyone.  I guess she doesn't take after her evil parents & thank god for that!!!!     

bhavni88

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I cant wait to see how the marriage takes place between guddu and runjhun..

It will be the 'hate' factor as guddu only wants revenge..

he also will think that runjhun has fallen in love with abhi..

it will be interesting to see his character change and slowly fall in love..

I love the way guddu looks at runjhun.....Wink

OmaRamdass

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
I like your theory about the beauty and the beast - i cant wait for Guddu to fall in love with Runjhun. 
Abhi is a wonderful character and the writers should keep him and find another girl for him.
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Since the article mentioned Abhi is a cameo in the show, Mahadevi-Abhi is not going to happen and even if he was around, I wouldn't have wanted Abhi to be stuck with that powder-puff-lipstick-nailpolish girl! 

After watching todays show, I so don't want Guddu to do anything bad to Runjhun now she she has chided him so much, but I think that is where the writers are going to go - Make Guddu forcibly marry Runjhun, which I hate so much.

edabella, 
   loved the part where u wrote "Me & my craziness over this show" .. was LOL.

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing your views. I so agree with you. Guddu and Runjun are the best! Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index