Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

NEW CVS ARE SABOTAGING THEIR OWN SHOW!!! (Page 2)

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Originally posted by utopia88

Originally posted by luv_harshad

TOTALLY AGREE
Today they ruined the episode
CVS STOP IT ALREADY
GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Today's episode left a BAD TASTE IN MY MOUTH!!!!  Dead

URGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!  Angry

THE NEW CVS ARE REALLY PISSING ME OFF RIGHT NOW AS THEY ARE RUINING THEIR OWN SHOW BY SHOWING A&A!!!   Angry

WE WANT TO SEE THE EPIC MAANEET WEDDING ONLY AND WE'VE BEEN WAITING PATIENTLY!!!
     Big smile  Party

I agree we waited so patiently but they always HAVE to ruin the episode by showng AA
I dun know when cvs will listen to usCry

I hate how they do that!!  They build up so much excitement and then they ruin it all by showing A&A who are so annoying!!   Angry

I think the CVS are BLIND!!!!  Sleepy

Don't they see the ANGRY online comments that GEET fans leave on the show websites!!  D'oh

THE CVS NEED TO GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER AND PLEASE THE GEET VIEWERS!!!
    Angry

WE WANT MAANEET AND THEIR WEDDING ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Thumbs Up

Edited by utopia88 - 21 January 2011 at 4:59pm

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

I hope tomorrow, we

get more of MAANEET

AND THEIR EPIC

WEDDING!!!     

CROSSING MY

FINGERS!!!!!!!  Thumbs Up

Edited by utopia88 - 21 January 2011 at 5:37pm
LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
I applaud those of you with the bad taste in your mouth, cause I've lost all 5 senses after seeing that horrible AA SR!!!!  We've waited forever and a day for Maneet SR and they give us this!!!!! I want to burn my eyes after seeing thatt!   horrible fake SR of AA.  How low and foolish to ruin the wedding of the year with this disgusting backdrop.  We've warned you CVs and when you are out of a job in a few months, you can look back and see we tried.

We spoiled you by loving this show so much and being obsessed with it.  Now you are taking advantage of us by giving us this garbage. Shame on you and shame on us for feeding your egos.  You're ruined our long awaited wedding, what's next! I'm so disgusted right now.  There has been an attempted shooting, a fall from a balcony, an attempted burning, and now this!!! All during our precious wedding that we have faithfully waited for.  You CVs owed us so much more for our loyalty to this show.  You dragged this out for months, and we kept being patient. And on what was supposed to be our happiest episode, you fooishly gave us the SR of a couple who barely know each other and have no chemistry. Oh and by the way, the guy is just using her.  Love Ne Mila De Jodi anyone?  Disgusting and not very creative.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

Edited by utopia88 - 21 January 2011 at 6:25pm
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reniji66

I applaud those of you with the bad taste in your mouth, cause I've lost all 5 senses after seeing that horrible AA SR!!!!  We've waited forever and a day for Maneet SR and they give us this!!!!! I want to burn my eyes after seeing thatt!   horrible fake SR of AA.  How low and foolish to ruin the wedding of the year with this disgusting backdrop.  We've warned you CVs and when you are out of a job in a few months, you can look back and see we tried.

We spoiled you by loving this show so much and being obsessed with it.  Now you are taking advantage of us by giving us this garbage. Shame on you and shame on us for feeding your egos.  You're ruined our long awaited wedding, what's next! I'm so disgusted right now.  There has been an attempted shooting, a fall from a balcony, an attempted burning, and now this!!! All during our precious wedding that we have faithfully waited for.  You CVs owed us so much more for our loyalty to this show.  You dragged this out for months, and we kept being patient. And on what was supposed to be our happiest episode, you fooishly gave us the SR of a couple who barely know each other and have no chemistry. Oh and by the way, the guy is just using her.  Love Ne Mila De Jodi anyone?  Disgusting and not very creative.

I agree, really well said!!   I'm repulsed as well!!!  Thumbs Up

I felt like PUKING when I saw A&A all over each other!!  Dead

The NEW CVS have let us down immensely!! They have not lived up to our expectations!  Thumbs Down

All of us have been PATIENTLY waiting for days for MAANEET'S EPIC WEDDING but instead we get A&A's LOVE FEST!!  UGHH!!  Angry

Yep, it's truly a FOOLISH move by the CVS!!  Angry

THE CVS ARE DESTROYING THEIR OWN SHOW!!  Angry

The CVS really need to open their eyes and to LISTEN to their GEET viewers!!  

They don't give a DAMN about the fans!!  They think they can FOOL us!! Angry

WE WANT MAANEET ONLY AND THEIR WEDDING, NOT A&A!!!  

A&A are destroying the TRP RATINGS AS WELL!!!
Angry

Edited by utopia88 - 21 January 2011 at 6:24pm
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
CVS, if A&A are shown tomorrow then it will be the LAST STRAW!!!!   Angry

YOU BETTER FOCUS ON GEET & MAAN!!!!   Big smile

MAANEET DESERVE A MAGICAL WEDDING DAY!!!  Clap

We've waited tooooooooooooo long!!!!!!!!!!!
  Angry
tablina Senior Member
tablina
tablina

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

well said , they ere complrtely exploiting are weakness for maneetOuch

Edited by tablina - 21 January 2011 at 8:24pm
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tablina

well said , they ere complrtely exploiting are weakness for maneetOuch

I hope the CVS end up seeing that A&A just don't click and have nothing to offer the show!!

There is no advantage to having A&A  on everyday!!

They only DECREASE the ratings!!  Angry

The CVS need to look for alternative storylines!!

I wonder how long the CVS are going to shove A&A down our throats!!
  Angry

Edited by utopia88 - 21 January 2011 at 8:49pm

Go to top