Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

NEW CVS ARE SABOTAGING THEIR OWN SHOW!!!

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
It seems like the NEW CVS are doing a fabulous job of  SABOTAGING their own show!!   Angry

I can't believe that they would show A&A humping each other while the MAANEET wedding is going on!!!      Stern Smile

UGH, NASTYYYYYY!!!!!!!!  Dead

NEW CVS
, that was a very UNCLASSY thing to do!!  Thumbs Down Angry

MAANEET deserve a CLASSY & SPECTACULAR wedding!!! Big smile Party

THE FOCUS SHOULD ONLY BE ON GEET & MAAN AS IT IS THEIR EPIC WEDDING!!!   Party Star

I'm afraid that this A&A LOVE FEST is going to impact the TRP RATINGS NEGATIVELY and hence, the ratings might  DECLINE again!!    Disapprove  Cry

GEET FANS, what are your thoughts on the way the NEW CVS are handling the MAANEET WEDDING???
    Smile

Edited by utopia88 - 21 January 2011 at 5:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10anjalianjali^orpita^-Yaz-canadiansmgdg_2010blackb28

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
I'm actually enjoying the wedding, but yeah AA scenes were totally not needed, although i myself fast forwarded the scene on youtube LOLLOL i have heard people talking about it, and from what i heard it was a cheap shot of making the episode interesting Ouch I don't understand, if they really wanted to introduce a track where Arjun gets married to Annie and consumates the marriage, why the hell couldn't they do that after MaanEet wedding, why ruin our star jodi special moment by doing that Dead

I sincerely hope the CVs wake up and realise that AA are doing nothing to benifit the show, so the best thing to do is give their story a logical ending and shoo them away as soon as possible, maybe bring a track that is actually interesting, heck maybe they can make Adi-Pinky the parallel lead, i would rather watch their cute scenes than AA's so called romantic ones Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassionutopia88

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
TOTALLY AGREE
Today they ruined the episode
CVS STOP IT ALREADY
GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliutopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

I'm actually enjoying the wedding, but yeah AA scenes were totally not needed, although i myself fast forwarded the scene on youtube LOLLOL i have heard people talking about it, and from what i heard it was a cheap shot of making the episode interesting Ouch I don't understand, if they really wanted to introduce a track where Arjun gets married to Annie and consumates the marriage, why the hell couldn't they do that after MaanEet wedding, why ruin our star jodi special moment by doing that Dead

I sincerely hope the CVs wake up and realise that AA are doing nothing to benifit the show, so the best thing to do is give their story a logical ending and shoo them away as soon as possible, maybe bring a track that is actually interesting, heck maybe they can make Adi-Pinky the parallel lead, i would rather watch their cute scenes than AA's so called romantic ones Dead

I agree, it was stupid of them to RUIN MAANEET's special moment by showing A&A!!  Angry

They could have done that later on............... ugh!! 

It sure didn't make things interesting.............it just made people puke!!  lol   Dead

Yep, the NEW CVS need to realize that  A&A are only making the TRP RATINGS DECLINE!!!  Angry

They need to get RID of A&A ASAP if they still want GEET to be on AIR and have good RATINGS!!!  Thumbs Up

I agree, The CVS really need to bring in a NEW PARALELL TRACK INSTEAD!!!!  Thumbs Up

lol Yep, ADI & PINKY would make a better storyline!!   Big smile

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
HONESTLY - TRIED SO HARD 2 REMAIN POSTIVE, i always told others + call'd them out on their negativity too, but this is just the limit man! LOL

Like who in the freakin world wants to see an AA track during M+G wedding? I NOE I DONT ! Like W*H?Angry Inoee that the M+G weddin was supposed 2 be epic, unfortunetly, it hasn't quite lived upton my expectations, I SWEAR IF THEY MESS AP THE SR .. like delay it but it better be proper man, Big smile

HONESTLY CV'S - GET INTO GEAR PEOPLE! lose the nonsense AA tracks ! FOCUS ON MANN + GEET ! WHO? M+G!
AND What I thought would happen was that because of BRIJ, they would delay the wedding AND make it fantastic and amazing all over again - I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED THAT, plus it would've ad'd 2 the whole MAAN KASAM ! GOSH CV's THESE DAI'S !  Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

TOTALLY AGREE
CVS STOP IT ALREADY

Today's episode left a BAD TASTE IN MY MOUTH!!!!  Dead

URGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!  Angry

THE NEW CVS ARE REALLY PISSING ME OFF RIGHT NOW AS THEY ARE RUINING THEIR OWN SHOW BY SHOWING A&A!!!   Angry

WE WANT TO SEE THE EPIC MAANEET WEDDING ONLY AND WE'VE BEEN WAITING PATIENTLY!!!
     Big smile  Party

Edited by utopia88 - 21 January 2011 at 4:42pm
Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

Originally posted by luv_harshad

TOTALLY AGREE
CVS STOP IT ALREADY

Today's episode left a BAD TASTE IN MY MOUTH!!!!  Dead

URGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!  Angry

THE NEW CVS ARE REALLY PISSING ME OFF RIGHT NOW AS THEY ARE RUINING THEIR OWN SHOW BY SHOWING A&A!!!   Angry

WE WANT TO SEE THE EPIC MAANEET WEDDING ONLY AND WE'VE BEEN WAITING PATIENTLY!!!
     Big smile  Party

I agree we waited so patiently but they always HAVE to ruin the episode by showng AA
I dun know when cvs will listen to usCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeetkiSimmi

HONESTLY - TRIED SO HARD 2 REMAIN POSTIVE, i always told others + call'd them out on their negativity too, but this is just the limit man! LOL

Like who in the freakin world wants to see an AA track during M+G wedding? I NOE I DONT ! Like W*H?Angry Inoee that the M+G weddin was supposed 2 be epic, unfortunetly, it hasn't quite lived upton my expectations, I SWEAR IF THEY MESS AP THE SR .. like delay it but it better be proper man, Big smile

HONESTLY CV'S - GET INTO GEAR PEOPLE! lose the nonsense AA tracks ! FOCUS ON MANN + GEET ! WHO? M+G!
AND What I thought would happen was that because of BRIJ, they would delay the wedding AND make it fantastic and amazing all over again - I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED THAT, plus it would've ad'd 2 the whole MAAN KASAM ! GOSH CV's THESE DAI'S !  Big smile

lol I was so EAGER to see the MAANEET wedding and was trying to be PATIENT but the wedding hasn't been going the way the CVS had said it would!!  Angry

I want to see the MAGICAL MAANEET WEDDING and the focus should only be on GEET & MAAN!!  Big smile

Yep, the wedding hasn't lived up to our expectations!!! URGGHH!!  Thumbs Down

I'm pretty sure that the majority of the GEET FANS don't want to see A&A HUMPING AND THEIR LOVE FEST!!  Angry

A&A are only  INTERFERING with the MAANEET WEDDING!!!  A&A just don't cut it as a couple!!  Stern Smile

CVS, SERIOUSLY START FOCUSING ON THE MAANEET WEDDING!!  Angry

I hope that A&A don't last  a long time!!! 

I agree, they should  at least try to REVAMP THE WEDDING AND GIVE THE GEET VIEWERS WHAT THEY WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thumbs Up

Edited by utopia88 - 21 January 2011 at 4:54pm

Go to top