India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Why do I feel...?

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Why do I feel that Anu knows everything already?  Its been kind of playing in my head since yesterday but I was thinking today when I was replaying his dialogues in my head that is it possible that Anu knows what is happening...all his dialogues continuously hit the target and some of the dialogues like today when he asked if she knew that they weren't going to be together or something, yesterday when he said you haven't made plans to marry anyone else have you, and we'll get married the day I get freed from prison, and basically just the way he delivered his dialogues...I feel like theres something behind his expressions like the expression he had after Taani walked away in today's episode...ever since he became suspicious, he's been saying all these things to Taani that are right on, and of course we don't know if he knows or not but its definitely suspicious sounding almost like he is "attacking" Taani to try and get her to tell him everything without directly asking her...I don't know but I think its possible that it will be revealed later that Nupur told Anurag everything and even that if Ritesh comes to know that Anurag knows, then he will destroy the evidence, so maybe Anu is playing it safe but at the same time trying to save Taani.

I'm not sure...what do you guys think?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.Pratamesh-Ramya-Lubz.TaAnuTani91SunShine_A

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
I just watched the TaAnu scenes again and I was thinking the same thing. The dialogues that he was delivering made me think that he knows something.Ermm

I mean he saw the reaction of Taani when ritesh interrupted them yesterday so surely he realises that something's not right and she's not just upset at the fact that he might be sent to prison....I mean he's known her since childhood, he knows everything about her so surely he must be able to read her like he does when she's lying to him and looks away.

To be honest, I don't think he'll confront her this time, I think he'll take matters into his own hands and I just hope that he sees the marriage registeration form somehow.. lying around or Laboni telling him about it... Anyway, I have full faith that sooner or later our Onu will find out the truth and soon LOL

And that Nupur, saying that she realises what true love is... do something then!Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_KumariPratamesh

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
If Onu had known that tani is going 2 marry ritesh or if he had d slightest hint he wil never allow tani 2 do this Onu is just suspicious n so he is trying 2 find out 4m tani what she is hiding he wants her 2 b happy also he knows she cant like without him n so b4 anything wrong happens withhim he wants 2 enjoy his 1 month with tani d way he would hav enjoyed his life.Onu knowingly wil never play safe with tani 2 save or get d evidence.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_Kumari

Nikita_David Goldie
Nikita_David
Nikita_David

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
As u said after hearing all those dialogues and d suspicious look by onu i feel either he knws everything already or has some doubts in his mind..i hope he finds out d truth and stops d marriage..and he mind act as he doesnt knw anything so dat ritesh doesnt harm taani..and he isd one who understands taani more than anyone else and he shld be able sense d tension in taani's eyes..i hope on d final day anurag reveals d truth and marries taani in front of dat ritesh...Smile
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
I totally agree...I SO hope that Anurag knows something is up and has a plan up his sleeve......

or this...WHY doesn't Tani tell Onu and they both cook up a plan and retrieve that video tape....so that we dotn suffer with this crap.....would that make for a better story than the crap we're fed with right now?

Edited by Tani91 - 21 January 2011 at 11:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsuds

barunslakku IF-Rockerz
barunslakku
barunslakku

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
yah thats true....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top