Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Any1 else think Kritika/Arohi is FLIPPIN AWESOME?!

musicalrain Senior Member
musicalrain
musicalrain

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Am really sorry if this has been posted before, but I hadn't seen KMH for a week and just finished watching it and I am PUMPED!!!!

I've always love Kritika Kamra from the day she came on TV but I think she just blew my brains out with the whole bithcy bahu thing.. Lead actress or not, it's pretty clear she can have 2 day cameo and make the show her own. Nakhre pe nakhra aur akad ke attitude dena aur woh bhi style ke saathWink waaaahhh.. sorry Arjun but Arohi kicks butt when it comes to 'punching' and being a bad bumBig smile
Did anyone else cheer with joy when Kritika/Arohi said, "main yahaan unhe sudhaarne nahi, unka band bajaane aai hoon?" (bless the dialogue writer)

The best part is when dadi comes in and she does all the natak with a smile.. awwwwwwwwwww.. my god Kritika Kamra is adorable!!!!! Being a girl I've always been a fan of mostly male actors.. but I think Kritika Kamra's my girl for acting. Period.

Kritika Kamra, if by chance you are reading this...I usually dont do this fan thing.. but youuuu.... I should let you know.. you are FLIPPIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I watch this show just for you and your kikaaaaaz personality

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

rendezvouswhatfungarvitaarorakingkundrazguzaarishsierrra.80KashArjohiMrs.KaranKundra*soniyo786*Sadie101MrsCrosby87LuvmayurmaneetLove14-anzaeram-piamistDu_Nishprincess_star11tanu111asimplytoxicPraniishinyclassicTheMummy_LeAbbawidashibz

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
agree agree agree she just rocksssssssssss
loved her actign she is too good..
actign look everythign is so perfect i love this style modernn typee bahu :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarora-anzaeram-butterfly_16Pranii

*soniyo786* Senior Member
*soniyo786*
*soniyo786*

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
I agre wiv u 1000% a fink kritika is the bst on tv. An I'm a big fan ov her she has bein amazin thruowt. U rock!! Arohi aka kritika

Edited by *soniyo786* - 21 January 2011 at 4:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraMrs.KaranKundraPranii

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
chalo finally some1 out there whos more a Krittika/Arohi pankha than Arjun like me LOL .Frankly my reason for watching KMH s1 n  now S2 is mainly coz of krittika it was her who got me hooked to the show .She is the most imp . factor i watch the show

musicalrain-anzaeram-Pranii

MrsCrosby87 Senior Member
MrsCrosby87
MrsCrosby87

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
omg took the words right outta my mouth :D man she puts a whole new meaning to as she said " tv wife"

garvitaarora-anzaeram-Pranii

birthdeath Newbie
birthdeath
birthdeath

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
MEEEEEE!!!!! shes an awesome actress and shez gorgeous! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Pranii

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
she s realy awsmmm man !! i love her acting....... n i love dis shw coz of arjuhi / karanika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Omg same I didn't get a chance to watch kmh for a week either and just finished watching it today as well and I love the new arohi I love the fact that Shes not scared of anyone in that house and I also love how Arjun is shocked seeing her behave this way! :) I love both Karan and krithikas acting and even when they're arguing and not Doing the love scenes they manage to make it look so cute on screen :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index