Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

How much will you pay to see Shanak smile (Page 4)

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

@rafia,,,come here ....aww...Hug

nahin re...on so many levels....me writing has helped me channel my frustration...now in my head I am completely sure that this show will never resurrect and it will be around becos there are enuf people watching for shanak...

tomorrow, they will give us one shanak hug or wotever and everyone in the forum will rejoice and gush...story, plot, connections sab bhad mei...end of the day....same shit different days...bas!!! train wreck ...train crashing into a building which is actually a children's school which is next to an airport where four planes have just landed only to be blown by the impact of the train accident...

NOW TELL ME...WHO will not want to watch this???? you may not want to watch the same accident everyday...but change it a little...you don't wish for a train wreck but you cannot take your eyes off it..!!!! thats what CVs feed on....

abhi iss situation ke beech mein thode smiles phek do...BAS aur kya??? nikal padi gaadi just to meet another wreck

Saaz- what to do... I'm a person who still lives in the days of Circus, Fauji or for the matter of fact Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi and Nukkad... then came the tsnami Ekta.. and new wave of K serials came where everything was OTT in the name of traditional value... then I completely quit desi serials...  My friend here was hooked on to our neighbouring serial and so I just happened to start watching it, when I happened to step onto RBO... and I fell in love with it... God only knows how many times I've watched the old episodes that too back to back...  And what I felt about their nhok-jhok was it was so genuine, so real.. and didn't looked like some purposeful romance thrown at our faces... I think that was the power of KT and YM's acting... 
Thats why even though the story is now like a derailed train I am here to watch glimpses of those two people who made it worthwhile.. still here I would mention it still has some story compared to the padosan where its all about glitzy dresses, smiles and fainting at the drop of a hat, and the next minute up and ready to dance... talk about sense there...

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
golden rbo can only be back when thers only kt and ym i mean shanak ..................no new chaecters cuz itwas all abt them yaar..................ther cute nok jhok and thats it that attract the viewer then ewhy the heck thy changed it haCry

Go to top