Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Waiting for Shantanu's reaction! (Page 3)

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

I am waiting for Shaan to snap finally....I can't believe he can take all this so clamely....One more push and all his feelings will come out....I am waiting for ShaNak to fight and for a confrontation....Digging out all the issues they have faced since day one of their marriage....It's long over due and the right time....

It will at a interesting climax too as the concert is just a few days away.....

Yep!The final thing that would push him over the edge!Why do I feel that would happen just before the concert and tension-filled concert lol.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANgarfield1209The_May_Rosekrock

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
priya-got it perfectly.Well said and agree that Shantanu is torn.But you know,she was visibly shaken when she heard Sunny's voice and his dialogues were so tame.Seems the dialogue writers need to work on them and the director needs to work on KT's expressions.he is very good when it comes to emotional scenes but all we seem to get is the sighing as if he couldn't understand why Khanak is behaving like this.Also my main gripe is that he is so okay with Suraj look-alike back in their lives.At least some consolation that his expression wasn't friendly when he saw Sunny yesterday!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rosekrock

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

I am waiting for Shaan to snap finally....I can't believe he can take all this so clamely....One more push and all his feelings will come out....I am waiting for ShaNak to fight and for a confrontation....Digging out all the issues they have faced since day one of their marriage....It's long over due and the right time....

It will at a interesting climax too as the concert is just a few days away.....

Yep!The final thing that would push him over the edge!Why do I feel that would happen just before the concert and tension-filled concert lol.

I am counting on that happening.....And yes I agree atleast Shaan looked annoyed by Sunny yesterday and he is starting to get angry with his friends too.....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 22 January 2011 at 4:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFAN

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
parckab yaar very upsate with shaan thy just made him side hero .............no convicinfg dialog it seems like if his saying for sake of saying nt meaning kt seriously affected with illness....................................
and smita its going to be during concert the artical say so yaar..............i  hope shaan ka jwalmukhi pahate cuz i hate his mature reactions Angry
i mean comeon dude its ur wifes 1 husebend look lke and ur so calm.................overconfidenceBroken Heart
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Was watching the scene where Khanak confronts him about being not including her in her friend's circle(maha episode),Shantanu was desperate to prove that he does love her and he was like terrified that she believes that he doesn't love her!Want to see that sort of desperation from him again!

As Rooj said he would work himself to a frenzy when he realises that Khanak left with Sunny and I am counting on that to happen.Looks like that might be the pre-cap or Monday!

The_May_Rose

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Sorry to say Shantanu's character deteriorated further yesterday.He crossed the limit of selfishness yesterday.His wife,that very morning pleaded with him to be with her,he not only stayed late cos he is becoming a responsible man but his thoughts or imagination when he was going to her were just damn nauseous.Did he even for once think of what she's been going through?

Rooj-I saw your post in the CC but hon,how can he be so immature?If its a small thing I can understand he is acting as a normal husband but it's no small thing that his wife is worried about seeing a look-alike of her late husband and esp he was there that morning when she was lost and came running to him.I would surely worry if my husband wants only one thing all the time,esp when at a difficult time.He is all happy cos he trusts her love.He himself was shocked when he saw Sunny and it must be some infinite times harder for her.And even if he doesn't know that she is out with Sunny,his thoughts should have been along the lines of ' i should be there with her,she needs me' but  not of his need lol.

I,for one am waiting for Monday cos I want to see that smile off his face!

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 23 January 2011 at 2:37am

priya_cool_123

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Seems I have to wait till next week or at least a few more days to see him stop smiling as per the articles.

krock

Go to top