Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Waiting for Shantanu's reaction! (Page 2)

adeelahuju Goldie
adeelahuju
adeelahuju

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
yeah i was also very disapointed to shan irresponsiblity he was worried for just two episodes for khanak but we want him to feel possesive bcz its not a little thing it sunny who is look alike of sooraj.. shan wake up dude.. is se pehle k der hojayye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylovekrock

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

That's the only thing I am looking forward to right now amidst all this mess and that will tell me whether my obsession is short lived or would continue Trust me in saying this, even if shanak gets close or wat ever , u will be out of ur obsession for them soon , infact very soon

Khanak agreeing to go with Sunny cos of a pathetic reasoning was understandable cos she doesn't want to do anything that her husband wouldn't like esp when she has been trying hard to prove that she loves only Shantanu!She must have thought why not face her demons herself!I have nothing to say against Khanak Since when did one need to prove someone they love them ?? oh is it caz of sunny ?? for gods sake the gal is not running and living with sunny na , shan and when u love someone , there should be trust from both sides, khanak has to trust shan that he will never misunderstand her and shan has to trust khanak that she loves him alone even when suraj babu comes back alive not as sunny .......

But I am so disappointed with Shantanu and his attitude.The guy was worried sick last week(as per serial time)that Khanak might leave him and went to the extent of proving his love for her just made a huge U-turn after meeting Sunny and realising that he is not Suraj?Hello,the face is still the same.One that your wife loved! babies dont u get it , shan has doubt that khanak will go weak , i dont blame him as khanak has this habbit of over doing it , not saying she should not feel a thing when look alike of suraj is in front of her , but like said she over does it .... so he is trying to find trust in sunnny, if sunny is not suraj he will not understand khanak and there is no chance of being insecure by shan

Yesterday I had this feeling that he wants to be with Khanak but helpless.But today his attitude threw me off.He knew his wife was worried sick and crying and clinging and all(who used to be his rock)and all he could say in the end was Khanak must be waiting.Seeing his expression(the smile and all)just made my palm itch to slap him lol.Sorry! wow, so all khanak does now is cry superb..... chalo had a break from never ending chatting to herself
How could the CT's say in the interview that Sunny would bring ShaNak closer?There would be some angst and pain and hurt and all.But it seems Shantanu is so okay with Sunny being around trusting her,her love,him,his love and BS!Lol, when u have look alike its obvious there will be misunderstanding and separation before strong bond formation , as simple as that

If after hearing from Sam,he still feels it's okay that at least Khanak is with Sunny and she would be safe,I would tear my hair out in frustrationBe prepared to do it , its going to happen

If miraculously some snaps turn up and he doubts Khanak,then I have to say its difficult to redeem him and he doesn't deserve Khanak.thats rude to say , both of them deserve each other as they complete each other , this used to happen when show w as in control but now i dont think i can say the same

What happened to all the dialogues he said to himself last Friday?

destinylovekubare

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Hey smitha and rooj love u dears awesome post

I feel shaan definitely should show more concern to his wife now that she needs him more..

and He is not emoting properly at all( to be precise KT is not into his usual acting)  definitely

howevr calm he wants to be more emotions are needed for sure form his side.. he needs to understand merely saying in words that he is with her are not going to help  he has to really make hr confess her fears to him..

and he also is taking sunny very lightly  ..without any insecurity ....he had only for a day..that too not in full..

That is not realistic If thre is true love then ther should be some fear..of losing it always and that will make u show more concern towards addressing her problems.

where as shaan is showing rehearsing in teeh mid of th night without even telephoning  her   and telling about his return etc., this is too much.

but i hve a difference of opinion on khanak not showing her trust

However much u trust ur hubby ther is bound to be some amount of insecurity some where .in such hard circumstances...

.that can not be ruled out ......All are human and not puran characters like sita or savithri ..

and so Khanak being told to think of shantanu always without thinking of suraj is not practicaly possible.. especially since she is seeing a look alike walk and talk in front of her eyes all the memories..

she has once loved suraj earlier sincerely whether it was childish love etc., are different but love was thre.

.Now when she sees a look alike..and she is already fully in love with hubby ther is bound to eb some sort of gulit and aslso some sort of confusion as to whetehr she would be separated from her loving hubby.  

That does not make th character weak or makes her love for shantanu less.

. but it only shows the realistic aspect of life.

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 21 January 2011 at 10:39pm

rooj-ikrock

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

Hey smitha and rooj love u dears awesome post

I feel shaan definitely should show more concern to his wife now that she needs him more..

and He is not emoting properly at all( to be precise KT is not into his usual acting)  definitely

howevr calm he wants to be more emotions are needed for sure form his side..   but i hve a difference of opinion on khanak notshowing her trust

However much u trust ur hubby ther is bound to be some amount of insecurity some where .in such hard circumstances...

.that can not be ruled out ......All are human and not puran characters like sita or savithri ..

and so Khanak being told to think of shantanu always without thinking of suraj is not practicaly possible.. especially since she is seeing a look alike walk and talk in front of her eyes all the memories..

she has once loved suraj earlier sincerely whether it was childish love etc., are different but love was thre.

.Now when she sees a look alike..and she is already fully in love with hubby ther is bound to eb some sort of gulit and aslso some sort of confusion as to whetehr she would be separated from her loving hubby.  

That does not make th character weak or makes her love for shantanu less.

. but it only shows the realistic aspect of life.

hey Shriya!Hug

I understand what you said and honestly I believe that Khanak trusts Shaan more than Suraj and loves him more too but she can't forget Suraj...

this is actually a really good track for Khanak and her fear...i am liking it for that...

but as far as other things are concerned...not too happy...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFAN

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Jaya-Khanak is okay for me.In fact both were okay till now.Khanak buying off Sunny made me feel bad for her husband but now Shantanu's reaction is making me feel bad for her lol.

In fact,I think he should act on his trust dialogues when there comes a time Khanak is being doubted instead of going the old age route of doubting her himself.All depends on the mighty CT's of course.

krock

SHANAKFAN Senior Member
SHANAKFAN
SHANAKFAN

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
hey iam upset wid cv's common ur just torturing us all by showing dat precap from 2 days....n wat is this yaar shaan jo ki main lead hai usey side role wala actor bana diya hai...its not done at all....

den also just feeling ki sab kuch thik hoga...lets hope 4 d best....

krock

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Smitha ...I had missed this post  ..Infact  eveb when I put my thoughts I know for sake of track  tomorrow they can make Shaan behave unlike himself ...this had started long back....for now I guess we are getting a responsible Shaan which we had hoped for during the ILU track ..I have put my whatever  toota phoota comments ..

I know many felt bad in the scene where inspite of Khanak asking him to stay at home he went off to work ..I too felt bad for Khanak ..Shaan's emotions were torn between his wifes need and need to succeed in career ..as this concert can make or break him and  burden of expectation when it  comes to his family and Khanak's faith in him ...Dialogues I know sometimes are lack lusture ..

Would you understand if I say they are not at same emotonal level when it comes to the gravity of the situation ...Embarrassed

Khanak has only shared the fear in form of asking for assurance everytime she says Shaan aap humesha mera saath rehna .and chhod ke maat jana ..Last week and .the time Shaan sees her upset about the tape recorder and hears her part ..we felt the same level of emotion from them coz he was there....Now Shaan just knows she is worried on that and is unhappy to see her thus ..Khanak is correct at her place not wanting to subject Shaan with the onslaught of her turmoil ..but  aslo Shaan cant react with same intensity unless he understands its not assurance about his love or past but fear of being taken away is bothering her more as outcome of Rahul's plan in action ..

Shaan doesnot know about Sunny's visit ,managal bhaiya,Khanaks dream or fear that she would have to leave Shaan if Suraj comes back ...And he has to go to work ...music is his profession ..and he wants to make her proud ...and also has that need to suceed ...if time comes to choose we know whom he would ...Smile

So even I am waiting to see his reaction when he sees the situation clearly ..Smile

If I dont make sense put that to amount of antibotics had to swallow past few days LOL

Edited by priya1209 - 22 January 2011 at 4:18am

SPN_JD_AddictedThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
I am waiting for Shaan to snap finally....I can't believe he can take all this so clamely....One more push and all his feelings will come out....I am waiting for ShaNak to fight and for a confrontation....Digging out all the issues they have faced since day one of their marriage....It's long over due and the right time....

It will at a interesting climax too as the concert is just a few days away.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANgarfield1209SPN_JD_Addictedbones88

Go to top