Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey smitha and rooj love u dears awesome post

I feel shaan definitely should show more concern to his wife now that she needs him more..

and He is not emoting properly at all( to be precise KT is not into his usual acting)  definitely

howevr calm he wants to be more emotions are needed for sure form his side.. he needs to understand merely saying in words that he is with her are not going to help  he has to really make hr confess her fears to him..

and he also is taking sunny very lightly  ..without any insecurity ....he had only for a day..that too not in full..

That is not realistic If thre is true love then ther should be some fear..of losing it always and that will make u show more concern towards addressing her problems.

where as shaan is showing rehearsing in teeh mid of th night without even telephoning  her   and telling about his return etc., this is too much.

but i hve a difference of opinion on khanak not showing her trust

However much u trust ur hubby ther is bound to be some amount of insecurity some where .in such hard circumstances...

.that can not be ruled out ......All are human and not puran characters like sita or savithri ..

and so Khanak being told to think of shantanu always without thinking of suraj is not practicaly possible.. especially since she is seeing a look alike walk and talk in front of her eyes all the memories..

she has once loved suraj earlier sincerely whether it was childish love etc., are different but love was thre.

.Now when she sees a look alike..and she is already fully in love with hubby ther is bound to eb some sort of gulit and aslso some sort of confusion as to whetehr she would be separated from her loving hubby.  

That does not make th character weak or makes her love for shantanu less.

. but it only shows the realistic aspect of life.
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

Hey smitha and rooj love u dears awesome post

I feel shaan definitely should show more concern to his wife now that she needs him more..

and He is not emoting properly at all( to be precise KT is not into his usual acting)  definitely

howevr calm he wants to be more emotions are needed for sure form his side..   but i hve a difference of opinion on khanak notshowing her trust

However much u trust ur hubby ther is bound to be some amount of insecurity some where .in such hard circumstances...

.that can not be ruled out ......All are human and not puran characters like sita or savithri ..

and so Khanak being told to think of shantanu always without thinking of suraj is not practicaly possible.. especially since she is seeing a look alike walk and talk in front of her eyes all the memories..

she has once loved suraj earlier sincerely whether it was childish love etc., are different but love was thre.

.Now when she sees a look alike..and she is already fully in love with hubby ther is bound to eb some sort of gulit and aslso some sort of confusion as to whetehr she would be separated from her loving hubby.  

That does not make th character weak or makes her love for shantanu less.

. but it only shows the realistic aspect of life.

hey Shriya!🤗

I understand what you said and honestly I believe that Khanak trusts Shaan more than Suraj and loves him more too but she can't forget Suraj...

this is actually a really good track for Khanak and her fear...i am liking it for that...

but as far as other things are concerned...not too happy...

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jaya-Khanak is okay for me.In fact both were okay till now.Khanak buying off Sunny made me feel bad for her husband but now Shantanu's reaction is making me feel bad for her lol.

In fact,I think he should act on his trust dialogues when there comes a time Khanak is being doubted instead of going the old age route of doubting her himself.All depends on the mighty CT's of course.
SHANAKFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
hey iam upset wid cv's common ur just torturing us all by showing dat precap from 2 days....n wat is this yaar shaan jo ki main lead hai usey side role wala actor bana diya hai...its not done at all....

den also just feeling ki sab kuch thik hoga...lets hope 4 d best....
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Smitha ...I had missed this post  ..Infact  eveb when I put my thoughts I know for sake of track  tomorrow they can make Shaan behave unlike himself ...this had started long back....for now I guess we are getting a responsible Shaan which we had hoped for during the ILU track ..I have put my whatever  toota phoota comments ..

I know many felt bad in the scene where inspite of Khanak asking him to stay at home he went off to work ..I too felt bad for Khanak ..Shaan's emotions were torn between his wifes need and need to succeed in career ..as this concert can make or break him and  burden of expectation when it  comes to his family and Khanak's faith in him ...Dialogues I know sometimes are lack lusture ..

Would you understand if I say they are not at same emotonal level when it comes to the gravity of the situation ...😳

Khanak has only shared the fear in form of asking for assurance everytime she says Shaan aap humesha mera saath rehna .and chhod ke maat jana ..Last week and .the time Shaan sees her upset about the tape recorder and hears her part ..we felt the same level of emotion from them coz he was there....Now Shaan just knows she is worried on that and is unhappy to see her thus ..Khanak is correct at her place not wanting to subject Shaan with the onslaught of her turmoil ..but  aslo Shaan cant react with same intensity unless he understands its not assurance about his love or past but fear of being taken away is bothering her more as outcome of Rahul's plan in action ..

Shaan doesnot know about Sunny's visit ,managal bhaiya,Khanaks dream or fear that she would have to leave Shaan if Suraj comes back ...And he has to go to work ...music is his profession ..and he wants to make her proud ...and also has that need to suceed ...if time comes to choose we know whom he would ...😊

So even I am waiting to see his reaction when he sees the situation clearly ..😊

If I dont make sense put that to amount of antibotics had to swallow past few days 😆
Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am waiting for Shaan to snap finally....I can't believe he can take all this so clamely....One more push and all his feelings will come out....I am waiting for ShaNak to fight and for a confrontation....Digging out all the issues they have faced since day one of their marriage....It's long over due and the right time....

It will at a interesting climax too as the concert is just a few days away.....

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I am waiting for Shaan to snap finally....I can't believe he can take all this so clamely....One more push and all his feelings will come out....I am waiting for ShaNak to fight and for a confrontation....Digging out all the issues they have faced since day one of their marriage....It's long over due and the right time....

It will at a interesting climax too as the concert is just a few days away.....

Yep!The final thing that would push him over the edge!Why do I feel that would happen just before the concert and tension-filled concert lol.
priya-got it perfectly.Well said and agree that Shantanu is torn.But you know,she was visibly shaken when she heard Sunny's voice and his dialogues were so tame.Seems the dialogue writers need to work on them and the director needs to work on KT's expressions.he is very good when it comes to emotional scenes but all we seem to get is the sighing as if he couldn't understand why Khanak is behaving like this.Also my main gripe is that he is so okay with Suraj look-alike back in their lives.At least some consolation that his expression wasn't friendly when he saw Sunny yesterday!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Yep!The final thing that would push him over the edge!Why do I feel that would happen just before the concert and tension-filled concert lol.

I am counting on that happening.....And yes I agree atleast Shaan looked annoyed by Sunny yesterday and he is starting to get angry with his friends too.....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
parckab yaar very upsate with shaan thy just made him side hero .............no convicinfg dialog it seems like if his saying for sake of saying nt meaning kt seriously affected with illness....................................
and smita its going to be during concert the artical say so yaar..............i  hope shaan ka jwalmukhi pahate cuz i hate his mature reactions 😡
i mean comeon dude its ur wifes 1 husebend look lke and ur so calm.................overconfidence🥺