Waiting for Shantanu's reaction!

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
That's the only thing I am looking forward to right now amidst all this mess and that will tell me whether my obsession is short lived or would continue

Khanak agreeing to go with Sunny cos of a pathetic reasoning was understandable cos she doesn't want to do anything that her husband wouldn't like esp when she has been trying hard to prove that she loves only Shantanu!She must have thought why not face her demons herself!I have nothing to say against Khanak

But I am so disappointed with Shantanu and his attitude.The guy was worried sick last week(as per serial time)that Khanak might leave him and went to the extent of proving his love for her just made a huge U-turn after meeting Sunny and realising that he is not Suraj?Hello,the face is still the same.One that your wife loved!

Yesterday I had this feeling that he wants to be with Khanak but helpless.But today his attitude threw me off.He knew his wife was worried sick and crying and clinging and all(who used to be his rock)and all he could say in the end was Khanak must be waiting.Seeing his expression(the smile and all)just made my palm itch to slap him lol.Sorry!

How could the CT's say in the interview that Sunny would bring ShaNak closer?There would be some angst and pain and hurt and all.But it seems Shantanu is so okay with Sunny being around trusting her,her love,him,his love and BS!

If after hearing from Sam,he still feels it's okay that at least Khanak is with Sunny and she would be safe,I would tear my hair out in frustration

If miraculously some snaps turn up and he doubts Khanak,then I have to say its difficult to redeem him and he doesn't deserve Khanak.

What happened to all the dialogues he said to himself last Friday?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Post Smitha...

im typing up my response so don't go away
I can't sleep lol.Will be waiting!
rooj-i thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

That's the only thing I am looking forward to right now amidst all this mess and that will tell me whether my obsession is short lived or would continue Oye Kudiye...bas kar! u know u will come back! like all of us!πŸ˜†

Khanak agreeing to go with Sunny cos of a pathetic reasoning was understandable cos she doesn't want to do anything that her husband wouldn't like esp when she has been trying hard to prove that she loves only Shantanu!She must have thought why not face her demons herself!I have nothing to say against Khanak Are you being sarcastic at this? either way I would prefer she didn't go with him at all...Why is Sam such an idiot?

But I am so disappointed with Shantanu and his attitude.The guy was worried sick last week(as per serial time)that Khanak might leave him and went to the extent of proving his love for her just made a huge U-turn after meeting Sunny and realising that he is not Suraj?Hello,the face is still the same.One that your wife loved! Ummm I have something to say to that...The guy knows that Khanak loves him and won't leave him. I am appalled with the amount of emotions he is showing towards the Khanak-fear situation because he should be showing more. I for once don't doubt Shaan a bit when it comes to his love for her. He is still thinking that his wife is at home and prolly waiting coz she is afraid of Sunny's face and hence she won't go out, but little does he know that his wife is an idiot at that...seeing the storm (inside and out) she will go on a venture of her own. Honestly this by far the worst logic CVs used at the emotional track. 

Yesterday I had this feeling that he wants to be with Khanak but helpless.But today his attitude threw me off.He knew his wife was worried sick and crying and clinging and all(who used to be his rock)and all he could say in the end was Khanak must be waiting.Seeing his expression(the smile and all)just made my palm itch to slap him lol.Sorry! Read my above reply. I still think that he is trying his best to level out everything in his life but poor guy is stuck because if he didn't do the concert then that trust Khanak had and his dad has on him would be lost and he will be lost. The poor guy knows that this is rozy-roti so hence he is doing all this because he knows now that Rahul is looking for ways to put Shaan down. On the other hand his wife is upset due to the unannounced entry of Sunny, which he wasn't expecting and he is thinking that his wife will get over it or is trying to. In his mind, she will not go looking for trouble due to the sunny fear so hence he can't wait to get home to her. the guy is completely lost at this point on how to balance everything. im sorry i think Shaan is  becoming responsible.

How could the CT's say in the interview that Sunny would bring ShaNak closer?There would be some angst and pain and hurt and all.But it seems Shantanu is so okay with Sunny being around trusting her,her love,him,his love and BS! honestly I think Shaan wants to keep cool since he really does trust Khanak and his love, however I don't understand how CVs can't give us a bit of emotional stuff rather than just only Khanak. I think they want to show equal amount of the 2 tracks hence they are not doing full justice to it. they are moving way too fast and in the process they are messing up a what-could-be-good track. 

If after hearing from Sam,he still feels it's okay that at least Khanak is with Sunny and she would be safe,I would tear my hair out in frustration I think he will go after Khanak...he won't just sit like that I know he would

If miraculously some snaps turn up and he doubts Khanak,then I have to say its difficult to redeem him and he doesn't deserve Khanak. that is not going to happen...It seems everyone is still thinking that Shaan would do that. I think the reason for all this is because Rahul wants Shaan to leave his office to find Khanak and in process he will neglect his concert priorities and viola no concert...I don't think the CVs will show us that mainly because no hints were given of Shaan doubting Khanak and i mean indirect or direct hints included. When i say hints I mean stuff like Shaan repeating that he trusts Khanak or being proud of her and stuff like that or saying that there must be something going on...usually when that happens, that is when we see our fears coming true. It's a story plotting strategy. 

What happened to all the dialogues he said to himself last Friday? CVs rushed it allπŸ˜†

btw I think I have figured out why people take the interviews literally...for me if I see an interview that says that Shanak will come closer due to Sunny, it doesn't completely specify what type of closeness we are talking about. It could be emotional closeness or closeness for a little time or it could mean them being romantic and eliminating the emotional band wagon...so i always keep my mind open on topics and look at them from different types of angles because you can't really trust articles...

neways that was my take...

on a side note: read my new thread...I have finally opened my forum Looney Tunes πŸ˜†
Rooj-you always make me see the other side of the story too.Thanks.The pre-cap I am not worried.It's very easy to please me lol.Show some extreme reaction from Shantanu and I will be darn happy.As of now,esp today,I didn't like him smiling and all lol.Petty,I know!

Ha!Who am I kidding lol.Of course I would be here only.Sarcastic?No!She was lecturing herself so she thought to act on it lol
rooj-i thumbnail

Rooj-you always make me see the other side of the story too.Thanks. NO problem hun...see hence i'm alway positive and don't really fuss much over the show...or shows The pre-cap I am not worried.It's very easy to please me lol.Show some extreme reaction from Shantanu and I will be darn happy.As of now,esp today,I didn't like him smiling and all lol.Petty,I know! i haven't watched him yet so can't really say too much about it except that I am asking for some reaction too...honestly CVs are not getting this track right...they are rushing it too much...

Ha!Who am I kidding lol.Of course I would be here only.Sarcastic?No!She was lecturing herself so she thought to act on it lol hahahaha then she is an idiot...

now go and check out my Looney Tunes post...u will like it!🀣
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
o smitha i agree with you on so many acsounts but like rooj some of these reactions were necessary- as shaan does have a concert and he does need to be responsible for khanaks sake, but he's u turn was a lil alarming he should still be scared.
i managed to actually watch todays epi and apart from hatinggggggg Rahul and muttering kameena under my breath every time i saw him it was ok yaar. khanak and sunny scenes were actually good and as for the pre cap we all know that just the CV's trying to get a rise out of us so dont pay any heed to it. im sure when shaan finds her all will be well. fingers crossed, and u cant leave us, even if u do where would u go ull only return back to ur IF family lol.
rooj is right her looney tunes post is a good laugh, it'll lighten anyones mood,

Thanks Rafia.Since the day I joined IF though thought of leaving,unable to do so lol

I am not worried about the pre-cap at all cos I still feel it will come to nothing.I am eagerly awaiting Shantanu's reaction lol.If he is frantic tomorrow,I will be jumping with joy lol

Thanks to you and Rooj,I understand that he needs to prove himself and his reaction when he saw Sunny today  was good too.If only his scenes with Khanak has some thing more powerful!
adeelahuju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah i was also very disapointed to shan irresponsiblity he was worried for just two episodes for khanak but we want him to feel possesive bcz its not a little thing it sunny who is look alike of sooraj.. shan wake up dude.. is se pehle k der hojayye
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

That's the only thing I am looking forward to right now amidst all this mess and that will tell me whether my obsession is short lived or would continue Trust me in saying this, even if shanak gets close or wat ever , u will be out of ur obsession for them soon , infact very soon

Khanak agreeing to go with Sunny cos of a pathetic reasoning was understandable cos she doesn't want to do anything that her husband wouldn't like esp when she has been trying hard to prove that she loves only Shantanu!She must have thought why not face her demons herself!I have nothing to say against Khanak Since when did one need to prove someone they love them ?? oh is it caz of sunny ?? for gods sake the gal is not running and living with sunny na , shan and when u love someone , there should be trust from both sides, khanak has to trust shan that he will never misunderstand her and shan has to trust khanak that she loves him alone even when suraj babu comes back alive not as sunny .......

But I am so disappointed with Shantanu and his attitude.The guy was worried sick last week(as per serial time)that Khanak might leave him and went to the extent of proving his love for her just made a huge U-turn after meeting Sunny and realising that he is not Suraj?Hello,the face is still the same.One that your wife loved! babies dont u get it , shan has doubt that khanak will go weak , i dont blame him as khanak has this habbit of over doing it , not saying she should not feel a thing when look alike of suraj is in front of her , but like said she over does it .... so he is trying to find trust in sunnny, if sunny is not suraj he will not understand khanak and there is no chance of being insecure by shan

Yesterday I had this feeling that he wants to be with Khanak but helpless.But today his attitude threw me off.He knew his wife was worried sick and crying and clinging and all(who used to be his rock)and all he could say in the end was Khanak must be waiting.Seeing his expression(the smile and all)just made my palm itch to slap him lol.Sorry! wow, so all khanak does now is cry superb..... chalo had a break from never ending chatting to herself
How could the CT's say in the interview that Sunny would bring ShaNak closer?There would be some angst and pain and hurt and all.But it seems Shantanu is so okay with Sunny being around trusting her,her love,him,his love and BS!Lol, when u have look alike its obvious there will be misunderstanding and separation before strong bond formation , as simple as that

If after hearing from Sam,he still feels it's okay that at least Khanak is with Sunny and she would be safe,I would tear my hair out in frustrationBe prepared to do it , its going to happen

If miraculously some snaps turn up and he doubts Khanak,then I have to say its difficult to redeem him and he doesn't deserve Khanak.thats rude to say , both of them deserve each other as they complete each other , this used to happen when show w as in control but now i dont think i can say the same

What happened to all the dialogues he said to himself last Friday?