.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you simran and @PariK!
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pari.K

Kareena said she wasn't offered Rajneeti and she couldn't have done it because of Ranbir. She also went on to say she WAS NOT offered Saat Khoon Maaf, she just didn't give a reasoning so it seems confusing what she is saying but no, she did not claim to have been offered this movie. She was offered Kaminey (which yes, no need to mention but nothing too wrong in it either). Don't bring Kareena into the topic.

Now back to the actual topic. So glad Shahid didn't do 7 Khoon Maaf because I want a full blown love story between the two, which we will now get to see in Kunal Kohli's next!! If he had done this, he might not have wanted to repeat another movie with PC. Eee, so excited! 

And yeah, PC looks gorgeous in your avi!! missifly

Yeah glad he didn't do SKM, I wanted to see them and pc in full romatic movie!
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In the article VB said PC was his only choice lovePC thought Kareena said she was offered that film & asked for a clarification me & katforeva was just answering her question we are not dragging Kareena in from thin air the article is about SKM & who was supposedly offered the film Kareena mentioned SKM in her interview bringing in other articles/video for connection to this article is not a crime its not like we are talking about Kareena & something random about her 
preity*zinta thumbnail
Okay now that has been resolved .. lets move on ..
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pari.K

Kareena said she wasn't offered Rajneeti and she couldn't have done it because of Ranbir. She also went on to say she WAS NOT offered Saat Khoon Maaf, she just didn't give a reasoning so it seems confusing what she is saying but no, she did not claim to have been offered this movie. She was offered Kaminey (which yes, no need to mention but nothing too wrong in it either). Don't bring Kareena into the topic.

Now back to the actual topic. So glad Shahid didn't do 7 Khoon Maaf because I want a full blown love story between the two, which we will now get to see in Kunal Kohli's next!! If he had done this, he might not have wanted to repeat another movie with PC. Eee, so excited! 

And yeah, PC looks gorgeous in your avi!! missifly

Same here! I can't wait😳
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Now I get the whole look PC gave Shahid when he said you have like 7 husbands in your next movie but you won't work with me 😆

Shahid was supposed to do it but couldn't because of Mausam..
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Now I get the whole look PC gave Shahid when he said you have like 7 husbands in your next movie but you won't work with me 😆

Shahid was supposed to do it but couldn't because of Mausam..

Oh i understand now why she said, when sahid said why don't you work with me,and she said:Is bare me hum is show pe baath nahi karege😆
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shahid has been a part of actress-centric film twice...JWM & DBH...i guess he got bored & didnt want to make a hatrick.
stars4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When there is a topic on kareena .............people will drag PC n bash her.... u can check various posts in this forum  ........when its  vice versa people cant tolerate that............

Edited by stars4u - 13 years ago
smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ Oh calm down, I like Priyanka more than Kareena but I just didn't see why it was needed to bring Kareena in so I said it.