Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hi,
 did you see the global posting of celebrity ranking..  by Vijay

in that GC's fan number is 350 and our Avinash has 45😕
 so how that happened?
anyone, please?
or moderators?

or is that means out of his 3000 fans only 350 commented, or our Avinash has only 45 commenting fans...  oh my.. it is confusing..😕😕😕
i am sure now misti may pop up with another spider diagram...
Edited by DEVIKA8 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sorry Misti cannot do any diagram she prefers to maintain a healthy and respectful distance from the ranking system.Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

sorry Misti cannot do any diagram she prefers to maintain a healthy and respectful distance from the ranking system.

I agree with you misti.. it is easy to understand a spider, but to understand this counting system, better not to think too much of it..
thanks for the reply..
chilll.....
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnx 4 the article!!! i am also confused!!!😕😕 what kind of a ranking is this??? pls explain??? how can this happen ?? avina has a very good fanbase??
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Devika, probably you might get your answer below.........this is ffrom the same para that i had posted earlier. 

So for example if Gurmeet Choudary has maximum number of fans at 3202 so that is considered as the maximum weightage Point 350 (considered 100%) and from there we start calculating other celebrities like Harshad Chopra has 1638 fans and so it gets 149 Points (which happens to be near 50% of Gurmeet). Just an example......

So accordingly......GC has 3000+ fans and he has got the max points in FANS dept. 350. Whereas Avinash has only 400+ FANS......and in comparison to GC......his points come up as 45

Hope it helps you......because even i am seriously confused with this ranking system developed by the admin.😊
Edited by sia_lovely - 13 years ago
Annamarie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chill dear ,I always get confused with this ranking stuff .r So in our heart we know where Avina stands and that's what matters :)