Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Does anyone else have a BG like Arjun's Dadi.....

SonyaBlade Goldie
SonyaBlade
SonyaBlade

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
OMG..I loved her entry today. She was awesome, and what a loving character for Arohi....she'll keep Arohi's games in check, because Arohi wont' want to disappoint or upset Dadi.

She reminds me so much of my own BG, I call my Naniji that, and wow anything that she says goes, no one questions her. It was awesome to see how everyone's speech was completely halted when she was giving Arohi shagun and aarti.....And Arjun's mom....wow, she again lost. .......

And then the Suhaag Raat comment...OMG, Arjun was so shocked he couldnt' even respond properly. lol.....it was all so funny..Dadi enters the house and creates a hurricane in the house.

"Agar main bore hogaya phir raat ko main tumhare paas ajoa ga.." loved every line and every expression,...especially Arjun's dad walking out of the room looking all helples after Dadi announces the Suhaag Raat.

Anyone notice how when Arjun said he would go somewhere else for the night, that she was surprised and asked where?????  looking slightly concerned for a moment. That was the best scene.....Arjun and Arohi duking it out. WinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_forever9rekhab25aksh4IFrani-lucki

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
i know.. this dadi is toh toofaan-mail.. the way she entered screaming "Arjun!! Rudr!! Kumud!! Kahan mar gaye sab log.."

hey did u notice, after dadi announced suhaag raat, everybody was stumped!! arjun was so shocked and he looked arnd at Rudr to see if he was gonna say something.. totally hilarious.. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SonyaBlade

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
i just wanna say
DADI HOO TOO AISII
hehe kiyaa entry maariii
and ending when she said to khomod ya didnt tell which 5 star hotel ehhehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SonyaBlade

sheenu32 Goldie
sheenu32
sheenu32

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
haha my grandma is same too... NO ONE DARES TO QUESTION HER LOLbut she just doesn't talk about SR and allLOLLOL
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
i wish my dadi was even a hint of BG.. no my dadi si the quiet take it in dadi..  o well i still love her!lol
sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
This daadi is indeed extremely loving!!! Hope that after her continues conversaton with daadi, Arohi starts loving the Singhania family
Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
well my naani is like thi sin one way , but she is very bitter and no one speaks in front of her , not even my nana

my naanni likes everyone dancing to her tunes. she has spoilt my mamu's marriage. both my maamu are divorced.

my khala is 34 and still unmarried , my naani has spoilt and ruined all family

wish she was loving like arjun's BG

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index