India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

RaJvEeR!

Shantell IF-Rockerz
Shantell
Shantell

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Hey hii guys do u think Rajveer did the right think telling Gauri his plan to catch n how Arjun's sister Rashi fell..Eh i dont know Rajveer maybi a badun Gauri 10 times worse..But what can i say..Lost for words though will he even help though once he's discoverd truth behind fall..But oh well, will see hw thingz go n what Gauri does too stop her dear hubby finding out truth that it was her al along!Embarrassed

Edited by Shantell - 21 January 2011 at 2:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

chandarani1 Senior Member
chandarani1
chandarani1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
u know  Rajveer  doesn't know that Guari could be behind all this! she's not only his wife but also arohi's bf! so naturally he can share his thoughts with her but we'll have to wait until rashi's statement. let hope rashi knows it was GauriAngry and not arohi.

aksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
U know more than the tapes, I scared more for Rashi. The psychotic nature that Gauri has been recently showing, I'm afraid if she harms Rashi before she gets back to normal.
Hope Rashi gets well soon.

aksh4IF

MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
If Gauri doesn't change her attitude toward life and her marriage life. If she continue her bitterness towards Arohi and Arjun's relationship.. it might destroy her from every angle that it will be too late to repair her mistake.
sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
According to me, if & when Rajveer comes to know the truth, he himself might make Gauri pay for her mistake & would realize that Arjun indeed had changed. Also, he might insist Arohi on staying in the Singhania family in addition to the fact that KSA should tell him the truth behind Rudra's choice of going on the wrong path
Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Hope Rashi gets well soon.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index