Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Arjun Beta Did You Use the Protection?? (Page 4)

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Today when the most pavitra thing was going on the utterly most apivtra thing happend, so disgusting, after 10 years when I will remember this show, it wont only be a beautiful story but an uglyful story tooDead
[/QUOTE]

I know, na? I was so astonished - had to ff through those scenes not just because I don't like AA track, but because I was so disgusted they would be doing that while shaadi is happening on mandap right next to them.  Kya bat hai, Annie?  Tum ajeeb sister hai, hai na??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiishmgdg_2010

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amiiish

Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

dey had s**. evn maan and geet haven't had s**. OH.MY GOD!
I always regarded dis show as beautiful. able to giv romance with such sense of purity which seems impossible. because wen u do romance, innocence is nvr associated.
but god, dey jus tainted da screen.........................oh.my.god. thank goodness i skipped da part. phew.

Today when the most pavitra thing was going on the utterly most apivtra thing happend, so disgusting, after 10 years when I will remember this show, it wont only be a beautiful story but an uglyful story tooDead
GEET badnam hui annie tere liye......DeadAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiish

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

If Annie gets pregnant then I'll be pissed. Just because she did 'it' doesn't mean she has to end up pregnant too. If she does end up pregnant then that means even more screen time will go to AA because it means Annie will find out, then realise Arjun has left her, then decide whether she wants the kid or not, then tell Maan, Geet and Dadi and then face their wrath. However at the same time I don't think Arjun is so evil that he'd leave her pregnant and walk out on her because that child is his too. Tbh we don't actually know if they did do it. Has anyone seen Anjaana Anjaani? There was a scene where we all thought they did it but the next morning there was a scene where Ranbir says 'Don't worry..I wouldn't take advantage of you like that' or something along them lines. Maybe Arjun didn't actually do anything even if she was very vulnerable just to gain her trust? Who knows? I guess we'll just have to wait and see what really happened. I don't know though, the fact that Annie was crying made me think it was Annie's first time maybe and they did do it?

Oh and yeah, I really liked the way the liplock was shot in the dark. If only it was Maan and Geet instead. :(

me too liked the execution of it, wished they execute perfectly for MG too.
I dont know how much screen space they will give her, I mean why dont they replace her first of all.
And in the end Arjun will turn positive even the article said it, though most articles doesnt come trueLOLBut Arjun definetly has a soft corenr for her, that we all know, so we just have to see how the story goes on

hindu4lyfDilsay

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimzi27

Cuz Arjun was tooo heavyROFL
bardaasht nahin hua

ROFLROFL

Arjun to MSK ko bhari padne wala tha naOuch.......woh to Annie par hi bhari pad gaya...Shocked

ROFLROFL

hahaha so trueROFLROFLROFLROFLtraffic jaam ho gaya tha, to route dosra lena pada, aur accident ho gaya kahin aurROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lazybee-

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by untamedtigress

well dint u see tears in her eyes due to the pain and yuck "PLEASURE"

Pain or pleasure......when  her face ever give any expression????Ouch
[/QUOTE]

ROFL
People with Botox have more expressions then her.

About AA SR? Didn't see it. Just thinking about is making me feel sick. Ugh!

Edited by rahmona_pakswe - 21 January 2011 at 4:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiishmgdg_2010-lazybee-

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

I always regarded dis show as beautiful. able to giv romance with such sense of purity which seems impossible. because wen u do romance, innocence is nvr associated.
but god, dey jus tainted da screen.........................oh.my.god. thank goodness i skipped da part. phew.

So true!! You know I wasn't that bothered about how they consummated their relationship and that too before Maan and Geet but to do something like that at your own brother's wedding? and that too while all the panditji is chanting mantras and all? Now that is just pathetic.Dead

I hope that many years later when I remember this show, I forget about this scene! :\

Although I might choose to forgive CV's if they decide to show Maaneet's SR! :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiishmgdg_2010rahmona_pakswe-lazybee-

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

GEET badnam hui annie tere liye......DeadAngry

I think Arjun will sing now, Main badnaam hua MSK tere liyeROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLor maybe tere waja seROFL
Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Originally posted by untamedtigress

well dint u see tears in her eyes due to the pain and yuck "PLEASURE"

Pain or pleasure......when  her face ever give any expression????Ouch

ROFL
People with Botox have more expressions then her.

About AA SR? Didn't see it. Just thinking about is making me feel sick. Ugh!
[/QUOTE]

So true, actually she should go for a botox, maybe then she may act betterLOL

rahmona_pakswe-lazybee-

Go to top