Tere Liye

Why is Nupur silent?

avigna thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

When Nupur Realises Taani and Onu's Love.Nupur Shd Reveal that she is the one who gave money to gulabo to tell the truth to Ananya. In that way We dont have to see Tani getting married to Ritesh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ritesh even fter knowing that k nupur did everything wil stil do d same thing his reason 2 marry tani changes every single day.he wil say for my childrens m doing this :-(
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pratamesh

Ritesh even fter knowing that k nupur did everything wil stil do d same thing his reason 2 marry tani changes every single day.he wil say for my childrens m doing this :-(

he keeps changing his words.. on day he says for Chuldren, one day he says for revenge, and now he's trying to come close to Taani 🤢

he himself said.. even if she's willing she cant take place of Ananya and now 🤢🤢
Edited by ramyaks - 13 years ago
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i was shocked when i saw nupur last night saying sorry to tania nd slapping ritesh

what hapenend to her?

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
if nupur would confess.. it would end this track too quickly and Ekta kapoor is well known for dragging.....  ðŸ˜•

but I'm getting a little tired of hearing ritesh threaten Taani again and again and again ðŸ¤¢

we want TaAnu back. Please ðŸ˜”
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: avigna

When Nupur Realises Taani and Onu's Love.Nupur Shd Reveal that she is the one who gave money to gulabo to tell the truth to Ananya. In that way We dont have to see Tani getting married to Ritesh.

I agree, but I thinkh Nupur is still selfish, whatever she did was for her love Onu, Yeah she might felt bad for Taani, but I thinkh she wouldnt let Taani & Onu marriage happen !

But I hope she reveal the truth !
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Every serial has a villan and in this situation, it is Nupur. According to me, looks like Nupur is still faking up and is still the same. She just wants to show Onu, how "innocent" and "good" she has become.
But yeah, at the end, TaniOnu ki jai hogi. 😎
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Rinki-

Every serial has a villan and in this situation, it is Nupur. According to me, looks like Nupur is still faking up and is still the same. She just wants to show Onu, how "innocent" and "good" she has become.
But yeah, at the end, TaniOnu ki jai hogi. 😎

i feel da same yar... i dont trust her at all i mean hw can she turn good all of a sudden?!?!? i hope CVs would not drag dis far and makes nupur reveal dis to onu before its too late....😕
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nupur is only being positive to get Onu outta jail....she doesn't want TaAnu to unite...she wants him all of herself
i don't know why, but i still feel that nupur has not changed, i mean she is still that bad nupur...............