Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

She was everything...

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKrazzyMayu4ever.SublimeSaRun.-Aiza-kiran_artifancutiepie12cool_shwetsriyakhanWAZMEFanOfMAYURkirti123rads14-sam-shakti_rock-RS--Gunners-priya_27_23Auroni.92Wings-of-FireYashh....SilentPrincess-Illusion-sowmya.crysindYukti_Ratzholic--Ruchi---RegalVintage-Maria.drfizaahmedFaria.samratrocks-SMay31-Aisha.MyInspirationzdynamic_doll-Rinky-Fantasia.-.Perk.--ISakuraS-Silent.Dreamerrelentless.annie07Sunshine Girl.SA.

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Amby.. Beautiful Post...

Mayank-Nupur.. the name itself completes each other... the name itself supports each other.. the names which are meant to be together....

Two people, one practical and one full of drama... one who knew how to enjoy life to the fullest.. and one whose life revolved around books... They were two people who were poles apart... yet they fit into each others life with so much ease...

Mayank-Nupur.. the greates example of Opposites Attract.. one was very cautious about each and every step he took.. and the other.. was Jhansi.. who had dreams of becoming big...

Both were each others best friends... who were totally opposite yet they were side by side in every walk of their journey.. They were Perfectly Imperfect..

They were 1 soul split into two... where he had her heart/soul.. and she had his heart/soul...

Mayank-Nupur.. Two people.. who have filled my life with enuf memories and that too pleasant ones...

Edited by .Divya. - 21 January 2011 at 2:42pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquethousandmilespriya_27_23Auroni.92Wings-of-FireYukti_RatzholicFantasia.-SMay31-annie07

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Mayank and Nupur are eternal, they both defined true love...........loved this line nd totally agree with it.........mayank nd nupur made me believe in love...........they showed me that love exists in this world............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmilesannie07

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
awwwww...princess...what a pleasant surprise..a topic on MAYUR!..Day DreamingDay Dreaming..beautifully written..

for me Mayank and nupur were special because they had faults..they were normal people..no over the top innocence..or stupid unreal charm..simple normal human beings with own sets of faults..they fell in love...although never expected too..but still..they fell in love..they fought they had misunderstandings, but what they didn't lack was love..

According to me MAYUR lacked that blind trust, they misunderstood a lot of times, they had their egos, but the one thing over which their relation stood was LOVE..PURE PASSIONATE LOVE..UNDEFINED AND UNSURPASSED LOVE!..

They were together..bcz they LOVED each other..beyond words!...beyond expectations!..beyond expression!

Edited by -Mehak - 22 January 2011 at 1:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmilesannie07

--Ruchi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ruchi--
--Ruchi--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

They both were always the meant to be's.. We have all heard the story when you are born god has already written that someone in your destiny for you and now you just have to meet them. God wrote mayank and nupur for each other, and they came together...because they had to. They were the most perfect people in the world to each other; they blurred each others faults and brought out the good in each other. They loved each other so much that they made me realize what love really was.

@bold
completely agree with u...beautifully written...i love thses
lines...mayank and nupur completes each other...and not just complete they compliment each other....they r more like frndz and a perfect couple Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmilesFantasia.annie07

-sam- IF-Dazzler
-sam-
-sam-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Even I want to write on them... after so long time.. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmilesdrfizaahmedannie07

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
res..........i will get back, once i collect my thoughts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmiles

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
amazing topic sajjalClapClapEmbarrassed
mn were simply perfect for each othr.........completed each other.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
resEmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmiles

Go to top