Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

India-Forums

ll*~Abhishek-Nandini Lovetopia #1~*ll (Page 3)

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
koi yahaan pe aajao re...so much happened, and there are so many abhini fans in this forum, yet no one comes here to talk?

anjali_k24 Groupbie
anjali_k24
anjali_k24

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

koi yahaan pe aajao re...so much happened, and there are so many abhini fans in this forum, yet no one comes here to talk?

hi suvi...i liked abhini song sequence..me too felt that it was forcefully placed in episode...but i liked it..they looked so much in love...n in love people lie...everybody lies...i also liked determined nandu n caring brother(abhi)...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali_k24

hi suvi...i liked abhini song sequence..me too felt that it was forcefully placed in episode...but i liked it..they looked so much in love...n in love people lie...everybody lies...i also liked determined nandu n caring brother(abhi)...
yeah, it looked good, they looked in love...but do you think it was okay for Nandini to show herself to Abhishek, yes I know they are in love, but didnt she feel shy?
anjali_k24 Groupbie
anjali_k24
anjali_k24

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali_k24

yeah, it looked good, they looked in love...but do you think it was okay for Nandini to show herself to Abhishek, yes I know they are in love, but didnt she feel shy?

yes suvi...it was not right to show herself to abhi...
      but lets try to see other side of coin..as we know how sanskari nandini is ...she is in love with abhi for sure and she must have thought of something b4 doing this...she must have thought of taking abhi's pariksha...just to confirm whether she should trust him or not...and abhi pariksha pass ho gaya...in last few moments..i dint see abhi staring at her body...he was looking into her eyes..and i think there they showd depth of their love...

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I guess..maybe..they should make it more clear, though...to me it looked like Nandini is so lost in the nasha of love that she doesnt even realise what she is doing..both of them sorta looked lost..khoye hueLOL
Ok, forget the past..what baout the future? what do you think will happen? will abhi convince his mother and father to let him marry Nandini?
mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
me join too?

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
sure..

Mayapapaya

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
thank u

Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index