ll*~Abhishek-Nandini Lovetopia #1~*ll

Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Everyone!
New topics about Abhishek's 'hotness' are being opened a lot😆 So I thought instead of having multiple threads, we can just discuss in this appreciation thread😊
If anyone has any creations, etc. that they want to post here, please PM them to me😳

Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
Suvi7884
Ayesha09
Nehap84
Anjali_k24
mjht_one 
ozzy88 
Mayapapaya
Sv003 
TrulyAditi
If you want your named to be added, please tell me😊

AS
27 years old; NNT's eldest son; a budding politician; absolutely unlike his father, he is volatile, aggressive, short tempered and his biggest folly is lack of foresight. In a way he is NNT's nightmare; he abuses his father's name & power everywhere. in our story we find him at a stage where he is gearing up to take on father's political baton when constitutional changes diminish his dreams, making him even more volatile. His journey retells the tale of "one, who lives by sword, dies by sword".

AS
Nandini is the girl whose simplicity and beauty motivate Abhishek to give up his spoiled-brat ways and turn over a new leaf. she is taking dance lessons, which add to her gracefulness. She comes from a very humble background, something that proves to be a major hindrance in her and Abhishek's love story. She is Abhishek's opposite in every way - she is the calm that controls his volatile behaviour, she is the rationality that helps his impulsive nature. But at the same time, she is no pushover. Their relationhip is a blending of odds, a depiction of how opposites attract.
-By indya.com😊
P.S...if there is anyone who wants to write a few words about AbhIni..contact me, adn I willl put it up here😳
If anyone can write all of what has happened with Abhni, then please PM me, if not, wait a while, and I will do it myself😊
Vote for Abhishek-Nandini Nickname!
Chaska Meter-Vote everyday,please!
Deepak Wadhwa FC- Join now, if you haven't already!
Deepali Pansare FC- Join now, if you haven't already!
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Still haven't completed! Sorry!
But you guys can still talk about abhishek and nandini here....

okkk then i want to say i laso liked their changed looks...and waiting for birthday episode ðŸ˜‰
Thanks Suvi for opening this thread.It looks beautiful.

And another thing................

Add me !!!! NOW !!!!!!!!!!! 😆😆
Edited by ayesha09 - 13 years ago
I am eagerly waiting for the birthday party. I wonder whats gonna happen?Will Nandani's father come back and ruin the whole plan?any thoughts anyone?
oooh I hope Nandini's father doesn't come back.......I am looking forward to the party, don't want it to be ruined