Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~deewangi~ MAANEET FF thread 5 (Page 108)

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee waitingggggggggggggggggg sweetheart

love u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
hey..waiting for u to update ..plz
thx.

muskanp

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Waiting!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinmuskanp

muskaan... Goldie
muskaan...
muskaan...

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
still waiting...........
aur kitna intezaar.........

muskanp

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Waiting!Day Dreaming
sorry di, have to sleep now cuz got college tom *pouts*
chaooo di
love ya

P.S. check out my comments in the other thread and i hope u get to talk to judi cuz she is absitively posilutely crazy about u, just like moiLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp..shreyaa.._TheJoker-

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

~deewangi~
part 45

Daadi & Rano settled down in the hall. Waiting for Maan to calm down. Rano told Daadi about their wedding & how their fondness for each other has increased ever since.  Daadi was little taken a back.
Daadi took Rano to her room & showed her maans childhood photos.
Daadi - beta before u take any decision I want u to know every thing about Maan
Rano rested her hand on daadi's hand that rested on her lap - I know one thing that Maan loves her more than self. I don't want to know anything else & nothing else matters.
Daadi hugged her feeling relieved.
Rano - unki bhi yahi icha thi.
Daadi - he knew about all this.
A weak smile came on rano's smile - he parted as a happy man, Maan gave him every thing he ever wanted for his little world Geet.
Daadi closed her eyes in pride. She always thought Maan made a good person in all means, studies, business & today he proved brilliantly as a loving & caring individual.
Rano reluctantly asked - aapko koi
Daadi broke down in tears - Maans happiness means every thing to me.

It was late 9pm. Maan was still holding on to her. She was sleeping comfortably in his arms. He cupped her face kissed with tears rolling down his eyes. He cried whispering to himself..I love u, I love u a lot, mujhe kabhi chode ke mat jana. Like she heard him she slipped her around him & pulled him closer I love u a lot. She said in her sleep. He hugged her tighter still feeling scared deep with in.
Rano knocked at the door. He didn't respond.
Rano - beta subha se tum dono ne kuch nahi khaya
Maan - mujhe bhook nahi hain
Daadi - Geet ko to bhook lagi hogi na
he got up at once & opened the door & went out & locked the door from out side. His eyes was red & swollen. Daadi tried to go in he blocked the door - woh so rahi hain
Rano - aacha tum tho dinner kar lo
Maan - nahi mujhe bhook nahi hain
Geet felt cold with no Maan around a sudden chillness. She got up & started crying feeling scared mamaCry mama..Cry
Maan ran at once to her. Hugged her - kya huwa tumhe? Kya huwa?
She was still scared & crying with her eyes closed
Rano - new place she would have got scared. Usse aapne bed main sone ki aadat hain. Rano could not control the her tears as she said those words reminded of their dream house being sold ruthlessly.
Maan roared - I will get her place back tomorrow itself, he took his phone & went out to call his contacts to get the hawali back.
Daadi & Rano tried to calm Geet. She had some water & looked at every one feeling confused.
Rano went out hearing Maan yelling at some one in the phone regarding that house. She softly held his hand & made him sit on the sofa.
Rano - hume woh ghar nahi chahiya. Please stay away from them & give them wat ever they want. All the money all the property every thing.
He got up at once in anger - NAHI, I will not let them touch anything that belongs to Geet.
Rano - beta please try to understand
Maan - I don't want to understand anything. How dare they take wat belongs to Geet?
She closed her eyes - beta I don't want them to come in between both of you. By gods grace u r doing so well, so how does it matter. Just let them take wat ever they want. They can only take the money, they can't take our love.
Maan roared in rage - mama aap kaise baten karte ho? How can they just come from no where & take my geets things.
Rano - she doesn't need all that Maan, she needs you.
Maan - I am only hers. Always
Rano - then chodo unsabko.
Daadi walks in with Geet. Rano quickly wipes her tears & puts up a weak smile.
They all move to the dining table to have their dinner.
Daadi - Maan after dinner u drop them to that new gurgaon wala flat
Maan having his dinner coolly - Geet mere saat hi rahegi
Geet looked at him, not that she minded but she was seeing him voicing it.
Daadi - yanha pe jagah kanha hain beta?
He held her hand - yeh mera room main rahegi, aur mama aapke room main
Daadi - lekin beta
he got up mid of his dinner & smashing the glass on the floor - kaha na mere saat rahegi tho bus rahegi. he shot a fuming look to every one & walked away. 

Daadi was fed up. She really didn't know how to explain him. Rano was also not really comfortable yes they did trust maans intentions but staying in one room was way too much to accept.

Geet took his dinner plate & went to him. He was looking outside the window. She slowly fed him. He ate it quietly. She came back with a smile - dehko mama pura finish kardiya
Daadi - beta aap kyun nahi kahte Maan se
Geet - nahi Daadi I can't say anything that would hurt him.
Rano - but u both can't be living together already?
Geet - if he wants it that way it will be that way.
Rano - GEET
she knew there was nothing much Geet could do any way about it.
Rano puts her wits together & walks towards him
Maan - nahi mama iss bar main kisi ki baat nahi sunuga
Rano - lekin log kya kahenge?
Maan - I don't care wat anyone says
Rano - lekin woh abhi bachi hain
Maan - lekin main koi bacha nahi, I know my limits
both Daadi & Rano were speechless & helpless.
He helped her settle her luggage in the room. He arranged the room pretty much the way she had her room, her soft toys & her picture collection every thing her way. Later at night he slept next to her in another bed.  Rano & Daadi paced restlessly in the hall & to their surprise Maan didn't lock the door. Rano came in & kissed both of them & went to sleep.

Next day he got up & immediately checked for her. He was so relaxed after seeing her peacefully sleeping next to him. He waited for her to wake up & then went to get ready.
Maan - tum bhi ready ho javo
he took her to office with him. He took her every where ever he went. He didn't leave her a minute alone. It was almost a week Geet had missed her classes because Maan won't let her go any where.

It was the weekend. Daadi & Rano were now worried with his behavior. He didn't leave her alone at all. Daadi finally got frustrated & shouted at him - aap yeh kya kar rahe ho? Uska school miss ho raha hain? How can u take  her where ever u r going? Doesn't she have a life of her own. U r just spoiling her education like this. Aise kab tak chalega? He gets really annoyed walked away. but somewhere he knew wat daadi said was true.

Sunday morning while having breakfast
Maan - she can go to school from tomorrow
Geet was not happy actually, little wify was more happy being with him 24/7. last week was like dream come true for her. But yah she had to finish her studies too. Daadi & Rano sighed in relief.
4 body guards will be with her all the time he added.
Daadi & Rano looked at him in shock. Geet was feeling excited thinking about the body guard concept. She hugged him & kissed him - maza aayega na.
Daadi looked away & Rano gave a stern look to her.
She pulled her hand down & went to the room. He came in & hugged her from behind - u be careful. Don't talk to strangers. Actually don't talk to any one. She turned to face him & placed peck on his nose. I love u.

Next day Maan dropped her to school. While her body guards followed them. She kissed him good bye & went to the class, the guards followed her. She was really excited with all the attention she was getting. A week passed away smoothly. Maan was little relaxed with her now. He was less scared of losing her. Everything seemed to be in his control now.

His new big project was really fetching him a lot of name & fame. He was very well know among the youngsters because of his achievement. He had become a role model among the young generation.

Rajender unaware of his power came to the school with police to take her away. Body guards couldn't do anything to the cops. Geet protested to go with them.
Rajender came forward & softly & lovingly - Geet beta hum hain aapke thau ji
she kept quiet
Rajender - we came to get u home, give u back wat Maan has taken away from u
oops he spoke the wrong words
she shot a stern look to all of them - I don't talk to strangers
Rajender was taken a back.
Cops we have papers saying that they are ur legal guardian so u will have to go with them
she refused point blank without caring whom she was talking to
Rajender - beta he has taken all ur papaji's hard earned money. He sold ur hawali too..
Maan just reached there, but held back his steps to see Geet actually was quiet listening to them.

PRECAP
ShockedMaan shockedShocked
~PREV  PART 44     NEXT  PART 46~
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love muskan

Edited by muskanp - 29 January 2011 at 5:45am

The following 288 member(s) liked the above post:

p_chandralekhanimmi26snehag10skydaffodils7pyarisahelipsruthirajik21dpurvainishisgaberinlwgeetsan1989anch_cutedevilshanmancukishmaaneet_mansi-MUSKANpmLIST-mishimapubasustar432niki7611kruti96poonamm400nikitaagarwal06dancydreamerrayamaniGraciasMercimkd.70aisha_1998minnurajCindygeetgurti227Maan2Geetaarthiashkasturi11zazoy12coolrohinigagsykrishna.A8406amara7374ronukrnlasmi123Paingelariz2000trendyfriendsshreya satishshreyabhrathekolgalmamon.moonayu14simzzzzcoolsaragulday2008zerrochoudhary.ajoa123MaansMishtilove_lavnyaannie03KavyaNaik123irinthom.3vantu12nithi07bhakbhartifanshalinikanagupriza--love--zubi123uzmam1guru-ki-dewaanikirannaryanisaadi88Ayesha_MSKnonabebutaannicyberprincessvarshrs_mg-Elfin-mons_mbmaaneetfan123nazsijnisha_bhhansasmaSominababadrashtipatel30sana.saba7WhitepigeonMoon002dhani24msakadafipiyushiperfectflirt8Kashish9687rostshruthiruchssanam1234uDiva7kavya.sravyaBlushingqueenHADmishtineha512-eiya-imaasthamishtibLadyArwenmila1NH1971savie_dh_ritiAzmiiavani_9beauty8420tullip2000sanjuleemaaneetkimeetXXaquafireXXCuteTommyRukhluvMaancrazydevil87cool_gal17m-g19Be.edgymyedward12nan_10anjalireddyy84Rohini20huny.thebestdimpzzshivangi783maansi007dmg_roks_antarayadanuSakshiGargbobbydolldoosheekaSimran1919TishuuesheenaTressabeforesunrisejennifer1993kptlJULIELtanya_vidhrashteekellziceprincess101charlie1950lody-Jyo-KomaLSunnymaanmishtitrishapixraypal_maangarg_sahilMyInfatuationzdreamy4everradiant_raisaytanujakiran99pushpiIqbal Neha1chubzybluedreamz953puthamzu32-maankimishti-KinshukKiDewanicyum321SimplyAparajitaninavi-shamima-BadGirlKissshining_moonRocks.DharaneethuMGJayaRsheetalvasagangesegb286pearl--ANGEL--Shimmerrd_soniaMayamaan-SmexySmile-princess163MsMovieloverSparkling-eyes5ChanandlerBonginsight555fariya20kshubhangiaswin2134jalovesparilibra25tellymesimi91-Zahra15-ambeernpaponeconRamhari-Veritaserum-basicquestion118mypridewajiha-1ambbihakuhu18Audiwaliasmj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94krati5blueopalDoracakesanu3108mrk-1meravigiliso--Saavi--PaintedSkyvrsharmaAntares-Priyaa-ninandalicia212LavZAhlaam5ksasi-TeriMalang-esha143sweet cherrypunjabi.princesanjucoolmechantefillelilindiangurl13sweet scorpioSahSah-afsha-naddiya26namita25CrazzyBusyWeAimToPleasemchoprakooliioswetha10FireSafireFireeRadhika Shahpop77preethijanu_2006shah10maansee--aarthi--maaniqramaanmeet1sona-rairsroopali--Ratna--seemamarypreethiasun-naaaaaaaaaShalve..shreyaa..yoga23priyaSabmeratu.SaamsTyroammu5KINGKHANFANangeldream14SecretSapphireJayeeta_06abba12todayzstarLoquacious_Aash-Mrinalini-_TheJoker-CrazyCutesy-BlushaLicious-felicitysmoak.khwaishfanpickachuKrishna_Souravnotfadedaway.CookieMonster.tabby999SanzMonaya4ever

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

res

Yayyy balle balle
I am going to sleep after commenting lolzz
yayy judii wohhoo congo for being 2ndLOL

OMG amazinggg update di
Loved it
Awesomeeee
awhh dadi and rano scene was nice
awhh maan said i love you.even though it was in hi sleep hehe
awhh i love him..he's soo cute..the best
Loved this line
Maan - I am only hers. AlwaysEmbarrassed
Maaneet sharing a roomm..hmm hehe
loved how maan said i know my limits
Uff my hero..lolzzEmbarrassedLOL
awhh geet is soo cute..she doesnt want to hurt him
wow yaha pe bhi body guards..lolzzLOL
maja aayegaLOL
Ughh uss rajender ki toh main..
Yayy my hero is there hehe
but ohh noo..wht is geet gonna say now
omg i am scared..hope she doesnt go with that kaminaAngryAngry
Precap...Cry
Plzz update soon di
Thank u
luv ya
Going to sleep nowLOLSleepy

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 27 January 2011 at 11:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Be.edgybluedreamz953macho_muffinmuskanpTyro

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

heyyyyy di

yayyy i am right after judi....nothanks judi and congo to you too for being numero unoLOL
okay, so as usual my post is gonna start with OHH-EMM-GEE....i heart lovedd this update...i don't think there is ever a time when i won't thoughLOL
omg omg omg update after update, i keep on falling deeper in love with deewangi, as if thats even possible!!Embarrassed....di i can't even to tell you how close this ff is to my heart....idk whats soo magical about it....maybe the innocent?...maybe their out of this world love? maybe the brilliant writer? hehe....really di, this is a super special ffEmbarrassed
aww loved dadi's acceptance....chalo, bado ka aashirwaad to advance main mil gaya!
awww maan's fear and passion....*hayeee*...uske pyar pe to main mar jawaDay Dreaming
awww the way he held her and she responded even in her sleep....uff kya pyaar hain di....aap itni beautiful stories kaise lati ho?Embarrassed
awww maan soo bent on bringing back everything for his geet....omgg his "my geet" just kills me everytime....and i agree with judi, the i am here dialogue was soooo beautifulDay Dreaming
awww he ate everything quietly when she fed him?....di, everytime i imagine this young man and a younger child geet version and the guy listening to everything the girl says, though she is soo much younger....just imagining that makes me swoon *hayeee*
aww same room?....awww their love is sooo pure di and soo bonito!!
omgg yaha pe bhi bodyguards?LOL
kyun di, kya jeejs ne aapke liye bhi kabhi rakhe hain that you love including them in your ffs?Wink
personally,  i think the idea is really hawttt *drools*
oyee yeh gadhe yaha pe bhi aagaye?
actually di, i have full trust in my geet u know....so i m not gonna get scared and i think maan is gonna be shocked in a good wayWink
so i fully trust my deewanes....you don't scare me diLOL
omg pweez jaldi update karo naa....iss bar to mere sone se pehle kardenaLOL....pwetty pweez? *pouts*
love youu di!

Edited by macho_muffin - 28 January 2011 at 6:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp..shreyaa..

Go to top