Users

Frequent Posters

Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: princess163

kitani der di???

have to goπŸ˜•πŸ˜•......but cant go without reading😭😭😭

it happen wid me as welll bt m so happy that today sat...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š....do not need to rush...yepeeeee
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Rocks.Dhara

it happen wid me as welll bt m so happy that today sat...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š....do not need to rush...yepeeeee

u r luckyyy!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
m here since hourssss n ab dant pad rahi hai coz i have a test on mondayCryCryCryCry
par muski di ki deewangi me paagal ho gai hunπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princess163

u r luckyyy!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
m here since hourssss n ab dant pad rahi hai coz i have a test on monday😭
par muski di ki deewangi me paagal ho gai hunπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

YEAH I CAN UNDEARSTAND DEAR....as i also faced same wen i was giving presentation...lolz

bt mushki ki deewangi ko kaise chode...πŸ˜‰

vo kahte hai karo to bhi pachtaon aur na karo to bhi...hehehe...lolz
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Rocks.Dhara

YEAH I CAN UNDEARSTAND DEAR....as i also faced same wen i was giving presentation...lolz

bt mushki ki deewangi ko kaise chode...πŸ˜‰

vo kahte hai karo to bhi pachtaon aur na karo to bhi...hehehe...lolz

Exactlyyy!!!!!
update......update.....update chahiye......😭😭
maansi007 thumbnail

still waitinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
YEAH MUSHKI....update plssssss....jaldiiiiii
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey muskaaaaaaaaaaan waiting for the update
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

~deewangi~
part 46

Rajender - beta he has taken all ur papaji's hard earned money. He sold ur hawali too..
Maan just reached there, but held back his legs to see Geet actually was quiet listening to them.
Rajender noticed Maan & moved a step back feeling intimidated, he noticed Maan waiting for geets reaction.

Geet was shocked she didn't expect something like this from anyone. Her mama-papa never ever spoke about property money business its not that she didn't understand but it was way to low to even think about such things for her. She never could imagine such things would exist that too, so close to her life. Her own uncle, her family behind money, that 's why mama cried helplessly not able to explain her about things which they never even mentioned to her until now. Mama-papa just brought her up in a world of love & only love.. materialistic things never existed in her world. Even papaji showered his love unconditionally on Maan, just because she was close to him. They never brought or thought about or spoke about mercenary things in her world. It was like a hard blow to reality one after the other.

Rajender noticed maans restlessness with Geets silence. He tried to rub it in with more spice. Maan doesn't love u, he wants ur money. She broke down crying hearing them being so mean & ridiculous , even mama didn't say things about this sort when she told her mama about her marriage with Maan when she was 10. It would have been so easy for mama to just shout at her & Maan saying it was not love, but she never did, in fact she respected their feelings wat ever it was at that age.

Maan was shocked thinking she actually believed rajender. He couldn't stand her tears. He inched back fearing her hate him. Rajender almost had a winning smile on his face. The cops held her hand. She looked at the rude grip on her wrist, she shot a stern look to the cop
Geet - do u even know which Maan he is talking about
Maan stood rooted hearing his wify finally speak out proudly Maan
cop - how does it matter to me
she had a very nasty smile - not even if I say u may not have this uniform on u the moment Maan singh Khurana knows u held my...she didn't have to complete the sentence & the cop immediately let go the grip & fell on his knees - baby Maan sir ko kuch nahi kahena
Maan crossed his hand over his chest & watched his little wify now answer Rajender.
There privacy was disturbed with line of students crossing over from class 8th may be 10th.
Geet stopped one of the guys randomly - hi ..do u know Maan singh khurana?
The boy delightfully jumped - YES YES di
soon the line encircled them - di Maan Singh khurana is my role model.
Another kid - pata hain he is among the richest person in India & all by himself
another kid - di I have his photo in my phone see
another kid - I want to be successful like him.
Another kid - di u know he was only 16-17 when he started working with his Daadi
another kid - di after 10th I am joining DPS because Maan Singh khuaran did his schooling from there.
Geet crossed her hand & proudly looked at Rajender in his eyes wiping out even the last bit of his chance to poison her mind. she didn't say a word more her trust in Maan was unshakable & it oozed out with every gesture of hers
Another kid - di u know he could have got into engg, medicine with his scores, any field if he wanted but he was determined in doing his business & u won't believe he is doing his BBA now.
Rajender felt he was stripped naked seeing the pride in her eyes.
The kids didn't seem to stop going ga ga about Maan Singh khuaran.
Cop just then noticed Maan standing with his signature stand. He immediately arrested Rajender.
Rajender - wat r u doing
cop definitely didn't want to be in bad books of the Maan Singh khuaran.
Maan had a bad reputation when it came in showing his anger. But still people couldn't say much knowing his power & influence & off course Geet was right in saying he could easily get him off the job, Maan just had to make a call ..sorry his assistant would be enough to do the work.
Cop ruthlessly dragged Rajender from there.
Rajender struggled with the hand cuffs & shouted at Maan - I won't spare u Maan
thats when little wify noticed her husband. She turned & ran to him. He was ashamed to have even thought that she would let him down. They walked to the car maan still not able meet her gaze. She hugged him & cried. Unhone hawali bechi? Isliya mama ro rahi thi. Aise koi kaise kar sakta hain. He is my uncle na!!! How can they be so materialistic? Aise bhi log hoten hain kya. Maans soul was soaked with her innocence. Least did she know the whole world out there  was filled with materialistic people. Only she, papa & mama where from different world. A world made of love & only love. Where such materialistic thing didn't matter. How much he wanted to protect her from this world but she finally did face the reality.  
She cried - bolo na ..aise bhi log hoten hain kya?
He stood numb pouring bitterness - aise hi log hoten hain, materialistic, selfish, cunning, lech ki tarah just waiting to suck ur blood.

She looked at him in shock not to able to believe that he has faced worse things than this. She could see a painful eyes, filled with the hatredness which was reflection of wat he has possibly faced when she doesn't even know. But all she knew was she couldn't bare to see him in that pain. She hugged him closer. I love u..I love u '.those words could just wash away almost every thing...& it did!!! his hand held her tight feeling his pain sinking, his heart getting filled with her warmth. She placed kisses around his neck & nuzzled close to his ears. Her tears touch his chin & then descending to his chest. He closed his eyes & cradled her head slipping his fingers in to her hair rubbing his cheeks to her soft cheek. He kissed her tears & moved his lips over hers. Her heart paced higher & higher. His breath mingled with hers. They could feel their pain getting lost & dissolved into their love now. She closed her eyes & leaned closer. He shuddered with the mere touch of her soft lips on his. He closed his eyes tighter not able to let go the feel that filled his mind, heart & soul with serene feelings.

PRECAP
Maan angry at self
~PREV   PART 45   NEXT   PART 47~
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
--ANGEL-- thumbnail

loved it....geets trust on maan is incomparable...loved how geet answered  rajendar...update soon

Edited by --ANGEL-- - 13 years ago