Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranjnanarang thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I just read through your whole story in one go and hating the fact that now I will have to wait for the update when I know now it will be very difficult.

This is one awesome story I congratulate you on this awesome work and like everyone else would request you to update soon and please so send me a PM once you have updated.
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for your update muski :)
essay choro na yaar
hahahaha
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskanp

UPDATING

yaaaayyyyyy
at least im first to comment on this!

muskan atleast tell me approx how long ----- 30 mins?? xxx
Edited by Ilovemsk - 13 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yay cant wait muskan
love ya
-memorable- thumbnail
waiting..any chance of updating khamoshi..its been long,update dat also pls.........
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

~deewangi~
part 41

Even the big players seem to fear about this young competition. Only the foreign companies stood some chance. But again they had the disadvantage of pricing it right. Tender was opened & the tender went to KC. Mohinder rose proudly to congratulate him. He waked through the crowd, ever one pounced at Maan, media competitors, Rahul, every one. Mohinder quietly stood in the corner & watched. Maan finally met up with in.
Mohinder - so u did bit for it
Maan - my first tender
Mohinder - woh bhi itna bada?
Maan - aap ki baat kaise talta
while some officials came fwd to hand over the formal papers. He signed the papers, again the tender was on geets name. Mohinder kept looking at him in awe.
Mohinder - bahut pyar karte ho usse
he looked down - bahut se bahut jada
Mohinder - I always thought u r lucky to have her but now begin to feel that she is luckier.
Maan - nahi I would still like to believe I am the luckiest
Mr. sharma joined them - hello Maan..tum tho baazi mar gayen
Maan maintained a straight look, there was no tinge of happiness of delight in his face he just nodded & excused himself to meet other people.
Mr. Sharma to Mohinder - itni badi khushi lekin kabhi isse khus hote nahi dehka
Mohinder just noticed him again among the people, he looked hard & filled with attitude. He really was very arrogant especially when he refused to answer the silly questions of media. He seem to understand where his happiness lied. He had always seen smiling & giggling  never had seen him so serious. Suddenly he noticed a smile touch his lips Mohinder watched closely he was on a call. He smiled to himself assuming it was his daughter. Maan finished the call & rushed to Mohinder.
Maan - papaji main chalta hoon.
Mohinder - lekin abhi tho main meeting rahta hain
Maan - my staff will attend, mujhe Geet ko pick karna hain
Mohinder - I will send the driver beta, don't worry
Maan looked really restless & impatient - nahi main hoon na uska driver.
Mohinder smiled at the young lover boy inside THE Maan Singh Khurana. - lekin abhi tho uska class chal raha hoga
Maan - pata nahi she called & said ki aaj half day hogaya hain
he was so getting tensed with every passing minute.
Mohinder - relax Maan she will be fine
Maan - nahi she will be waiting main chalta hoon.
Mohinder shook his head as he saw him rushing out of the hall without even bothering to tell anyone. The media questioned the KC staff about Maan. They made a lame excuse.

Mohinder came back home in a very pleasant mood. He seemed so happy. Happiness was oozing out of his face. Rano watched him for few minutes. Last time she saw him this happy was when he had baby Geet in his hand for the first time.
Rano - main ne aapko itna khush Geet ke janam pe dehka tha..
she pulled his cheeks.
Mohinder couldn't stop expressing his happiness, contentment, he narrated the whole days incident. - tumhe pata woh kitne cr ka project tha.  He just walked out of that place to pick her.
Rano - zaror Geet ne zid ki hogi
Mohinder - woh mujhe nahi pata, u wat I loved the most
she curiously looked at him
Mohinder - he truly wanted to go, he was not doing it because she asked him or any other reason.
Rano - phir
Mohinder - pagli woh dil se chata tha. kitna bechain hogaya tha pata hain. Sach main kahoon uski bechaini dehk ke mujhe khushi ho rahi thi.
Rano - that is so mean..selfish
Mohinder - nahi baba .. Main ne tho kaha bhi ki driver ko bhej doonga
Rano - phir
Mohinder - attitude main bolta main hoon na uska driver!!! he laughed a loud
Rano - dehko tho kya haal kardiya mera Maan ka..bechare ko driver bana diya hain aapki beti ne.
Mohinder - aab use uska driver banna aacha lagtha hain tho kya kar sakten hain
Rano - but thats really not fair she needs to understand, she should not be disturbing him like this. Mujhe ya aapko phone nahi kar sakti thi?
Mohinder - that u need to explain to ur daughter. Waise bhi woh aapni maa pe gayi hain insab mamllon main.
Rano looked at him angrily - main ne kab aapko pareshan kiya?
He hugs her & pulls her closer - kab nahi kiya, humesha tho mera khayalon main aati ho. Ek pal ke liya bhi mujhe nahi chod thi. She blushed - chodo mujhe
Mohinder - u better explain to ur daughter that her husband is The Maan Singh Khurana now not her full time driver.
Rano - as if she will listen.
Both Rano & Mohinder were really happy they just prayed every day for their children happiness.

Maaneets 4th wedding anniversary.
They went to the temple in the morning. It was a working day so Maan dropped her to school & he went to the college first & then office. She kept smsing & cribbing.
Mujhe aapke saat rahena hain
kitna busy ho
aaj ke din bhi koi busy hota hain kya
he came to pick her after the school, she was sitting with a big face.
He drove straight to their flat. Seeing the car turning towards the flat there was an automatic smile that touched her lips. She hugged & kissed him as he stopped the car. He carried her to the house. He had a small cake kept on the slab of the kitchen. She looked the cake & jumped up in joy. They cut the cake together, he fed her the cake as she fed him, he refused & looked at lips. She looked down & moved closer feeling butterflies in her stomach. He softly licked the cake crumbs that lay on the side. His lips touch melted her. She turned her back feeling really tickled.

His hand slipped around her waist & pulled her closer. He buried his face in her hair & kissed her fervently. She rested her hand on his hands. His lips explored the nape of her neck & left his claim.
Maan teasingly - tum meri tarah cake nahi khavogi
she blushed looking down & shook her head
he squeezed her from the waist - tum badal gaye ho
she turned to face him - aise nahi hain she made a baby face mujhe sharam aati hain
Maan naughtily - mujh se ?
She nodded her head
Maan - then I need to remind u
Geet - wat
Maan - I am the same person whom u said u F me
she covered her face with her hand - tab mujhe uska matlab nahi pata tha
Maan - tho now u know the meaning
she nodded her head still covering it with her hands.
Maan teased her - so now u don't want to...she knew wat he was about to say.
She closed his mouth I still want to & ran away from there. He smiled feeling flushed. Those words teased him more than her.

he looked for her, she was hiding herself under the spread facing down. He laid next to her facing the ceiling & slipped a small deep red box to her.
Geet - mera liya
he nodded.
She pulled out the spread in a sec & sat up. She opened the small box immediately sitting on her knees. Her eyes was filled with happiness & love to see a gold ring. It was simple band. She looked inside the ring it had Maan ki Geet  carved in the inner walls. He didn't expect her to notice it. It was like his claim, those words clearly spoke his innermost feeling which he never could express to her in words. She smiled. It brought a 1000 volt delight on her face.
She curiously asked - Geet ka Maan kanha hain?
He looked at her innocent question the answer was he himself written in her eyes.
Geet - aise kya dehk rahen ho?
Maan he cupped her face - my eyes are captivating those eyes which has captivated them.
Her deep lashes fluttered the cheeks & soft smile broke out turning her cheek pink yet again. she cleared her throat - challo aapke liya ring banvane chalten hain
Maan - tum tho pehen lo
Geet - I will wear it when I make u wear it, kitna der lage ga, challo na.
She dragged him to the jewelry shop & placed an order for him. With Geet ka Maan carved at the inner walls of the ring. 

PRECAP
twist

~PREV  PART 40     NEXT  PART 42~
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
RES
awesome update
loved it
yay knew he was going to win the tender
duh he is the MSK
mohinder proud of him
still on geet's name
he said that he loves her a lot
was happy when he got a call from geet
he is her personal driver
loving them
oh no
twist
plz don't separate maaneet
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Edited by kashndsel4eva - 13 years ago
Ilovemsk thumbnail
everytime someone beats me!!
every time
ahhh 2nd to comment----dont feel so good :(

anywayyyyyyy
so cuteee
i loved it xxxx
worth the wait hahahahaha
maan ki geet ***dreamy***

awesome update
but plzzzzzzzzzzz update truly magical before i fall asleep and hit my head on the laptop!!

oh and 
twist

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ab kya hoga

plz be a leap hahaha when they get married
hahahahaha i know its unlikelyyy
hmmmmmm waitinggg for it hope all iz well
Edited by Ilovemsk - 13 years ago
Azmii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Naaaw thats so sweet mohinder feeling proud make feel proud of maan also hehe
Luved it muuaaah
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 noooooooo nooooooo twist muski dear ,are u planning to seperate em 😭😭😭😭 abhi abhi tou things getting clr for geet and wat are u planning to do na rey 🤢