IF-Sizzlerz

muskanp

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

~deewangi story so far~

~GEET HANDA~ 10YRS Delhi Public School Class 6th STD
just moved from junior section to higher section. lots of friends
only daughter of her parents. just stepping into senior grade..excited
reading archies & M&B already..naughty naughty, watching movies romantic,
great at studies. center of attraction ths way or other. best in what ever she did
Ek ladki thi deewani si
Ek ladke pe woh marti thi
Nazrein jhuka ke
Sharma ke galiyon se guzarti thi

~MAAN SINGH KHURANA~ 15yrs Delhi Public School Class 10th STD
silent, no friends at all brought by his daadi after his father ditched his mom for another
lady. his mom died after few years of their parents separation.
average in studies, never an achiever, nothing drew him to that level of excellence
very nervous, can't even speak a word infront of his teachers or any one for that matter. peers take
advantage of that & bully him. he was used it by now.
Jab bhi milti thi mujhse
Mujhse poochha karti thi
Pyaar kaise hota hai
Yeh pyaar kaise hota hai

Kaise kahoon main o yaara
Yeh pyaar kaise hota hai..maine to kabhi pyaar paya hi nahi!!!

they met first time when maan was send out of the class for no mistake of his
& geet was sent out of her class for her mischef. she saw him hugged & kissed him
& said I love you. he surely thought she was mad. She stocked him & they
began to meet each other... he topped his 10th because he didn't have to leave
the school & the city.. because he didn't want to go away from her.
he won the vice-captian election because she wanted him to ...
geet told him every day how much she loved him..every action of hers expressed her deewangi...her kisses, her katti, her picking him every day, her blind trust in him...maan could never express himself, he just kept quite ...his deewangi
was difficult to notice..not that difficult actuallyEmbarrassed
geet got her periods..both struggling to express the change in them!!!
Now geet is in 11th going to be 15yrs & maan in 20 studying BBA final year also taking care of KC just because is little wify wants to join him as a designer in KC. geet finally feeling something different when she embraces him & maan simply enjoying the change in her & delightfly awaiting!!! Mohinder also knows about their cute wedding & accepted it with all his blessings. Maan presented her a pent house on their 3rd wedding anniversary which she cherrishes & spends all her 10th holiday furnishing it. Finally his little wify realizing his holding back & her respect for him grows drastically in her heart.
still wondering!!! whoes deewangi it is!!!
PART 39- below

thanxs a lot for all the support & love to muskan's deewangi...
love
~muskan~

~deewangi~
part 39

he teased her - so u know every thing now
she hid her face yet again.
Maan - tumahara aise hi roz paint ke saat kelna ka plan hain, then I suggest u should get some cloths to change.
She giggled - I already have them
he tilted her head backward to meet her eyes - wat?
She blushed - nahi woh main jab shopping kar rahi thi na, I had picked some thing woh shopping wale packets yanhi hain after they get dressed in their new dress he drops her home.

House was almost done & her school had started. She joined the science stream same combination as him. Maan was in his final year of BBA. He was overworked with his new clients, new projects, old projects & above all the CAT(competitive exam) preparation. After all he had to get in to MDI to do his MBA his little wify's dream. How could he not fulfill it. Most of his time was eaten up in the office. He could barely get enough time to sleep. 

Geet was also struggling hard to cope with the the 11th studies. Maan still dropped her to school & picked her. Their tuition cum the drooling session was still on. Geet wanted to decorate the house with soft toys & do up the furniture today.  Maan came to drop her home but she looked restless & uncomfortable. He very well knew she was due.
Maan - kitni bar kaha tumhe jada stress mat karo.
She was feeling embarrassed
Maan - humesha aise karthi ho. Aaj furniture karni ki kya zaroorat thi.
She stood in the corner unprepared & feeling shy. He just left from there without saying anything. He immediately went to the medical  shop, picked the napkins & ordered pizza on the way back.
He came & gave the packet. She dropped her head down feeling really shy. She changed & cursed herself tujhe kuch yaad kyun nahi rahta. Maan screamed from outside, meri sweety ka mat danto, yaad rahkne ke liya main hoon na. She blushed & came out & placed a soft kiss on his cheek. They probably would have slipped into hugging each other. But the door bell just rang. She wondered who it was no one visited their house. She looked at Maan puzzled. He smiled & took the pizza.
They sat cuddled up in the sofa watched tv & ate their pizza. She was busy drooling over shahruhk khan. Maan just hated it. She didn't even realize Maan was just watching her through out the movie. She was sitting between his legs & resting herself on him. He was feeding her the pizza after he had a bite. She was so used to eating the one he had tasted, it would have not made sense had he fed her  a fresh piece she would have still asked for his.

When there was the rain dance of kuch kuch hota hain she turned to see him, when she noticed he was looking at her & there was something he didn't approve of. She curiously looked at him. He looked away. She cupped his face to meet his gaze - sorry
he still looked away. She kissed him all over his face but every time she kissed him she felt differently. She could feel those kisses sending shivers down her. She turned pink & pinker if that was possible. Her kisses became slow & soft & lustful now. He immediately got up - hume ghar challen chahiya
on their way back Maan was still angry, he hated her drooling over someone else. He never knew wat it was & how to tell her. He was never good with words.

All she could see & feel was his strong dislike. She tried to think about wat it could be that he disliked so much. She closed her eyes recollecting all the incidents, it started to pour suddenly, he parked the bike aside & they waited under the tree. She realized it was something to do with the movie. OH NO...shahruhk khan.. she hugged wet & drenched Maan how pulled out his tucked shirt from the pants & tried to dry himself.
I am sorry very sorry. I love u, love u a lot. I don't like  shahruhk khan. Chi chi bilkul aacha nahi.
He smiled a bit somewhere his ego was getting pampered with her saying those lines. There wet feel was getting warmer. His hand snaked her back with the love she always filled him with, how did she even understand his feelings which he could himself not understand.
The rain poured down heavily splashing cold water on their hot burning body. Her hands slipped under his shirt & passionately explored him, her every touch burned him he pulled her closer & placed fuming kisses on her neck. She could feel his hardness against her belly. She tucked it in spontaneously & for first time she turned away feeling him aroused. Realizing for once how much he held back.  He pushed his hair behind & closed his eyes. He was losing it he knew. Her holding back was teasing him more. It was so easy to be responsible & hold back, but when she held back it was more tempting for him. 

They drove back quietly without saying anything to each other. He dropped her, she ran inside & came back immediately & placed a soft peck on his cheek & went back in. It send shudders down him. He stood their mesmerized.

He reached home all wet. Daadi got a towel & wiped him.
Daadi - bahut busy hogayen ho aaj kal
he nodded.
Daadi - itna sara new project lene ki kya zarorat hain?
He kept quiet.
Daadi - atleast now take up the MD post.
Maan - abhi nahi daadi after my studies.
Daadi - waise bhi I don't do anything now days
he maintained a straight look.
Daadi - this is ur last year in college. Right?
Maan - I will be doing my MBA from MDI
daadi was very happy & kissed his forehead. I am really proud of u. When u didn't opt for professional courses I was little disturbed then u did so well in ur business but still I some where felt education is also impt. I am sure dadji will be really very proud of you.
She changed & laid on the bed. She took his photo & kissed him. She seemed to know how much he was holding himself for her sake. She felt she was falling in love with him all over again. The more she realized the more she respected him & her love increased exponentially for him. She called him
& cried - I love u  I love u I love u I love u I love u I love u I love u I love u I love u I love u I love u I love u I love u I love u I love u I love u I love u I love u I love u I love u I love u I love u I love u a lot.
He could feel there was more to  I love u than normal, like she just added some more feelings to it. How could she he wondered.
Their birthday ...Geet 15 & Maan 20

PRECAP
I thought she exhausted her options for gifting him. But she never stopped amusing!!! 
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love muskan

Edited by muskanp - 01 February 2011 at 1:08pm

The following 270 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarp_chandralekhanimmi26mishu20snehag10nams4thahuharikashiva25psruthiinishisgaberkrishna.inlwgeetvini187swtpoosan1989sramyashanmanjugeetno1cukishmaaneet_mansirostmishimcrystalgold31mkd.70Candy_jsniki7611komalmahi88rayamanigeet_v81aisha_1998gurti227srupithipirania786aarthiashgagsybpinkykasturi11zazoy12coolrohinireshmi87payal956ronukrnlvinshamara7374asmi123trendyfriendspreet07ariz2000beautifulhenna1choudhary.azerroday2008TinkJiasaraguljoa123lakshmisalvadiivy_softymamon.moonhasiiithekolgalreenasvpoojaaddisshreya satishshreyabhravantu12annie03neetiporwalMaansMishtilove_lavnyaavantika_singhjiasharmayadanuirinthom.3nithi07bhakbhartifanswetaa100Ayesha_MSKnonabebutaanniuzmam1hansasmanazsijnisha_bhcyberprincessvij10s_mgrsoumyamons_mbmaaneetfan123preciuspearl-Elfin-sheetalvasaPaloma_Ddiyachillsana.saba7piyushisakadafiMoon002cutekanankshubhangishruthiruchsMistiofMistzsonali_22dmg_roks_antarajennifer1993reea88TishuudoosheekajaanuluvSakshiGargshivangi783salmankhanrulzmaansi007huny.thebestdimpzzTressabeforesunriseRohini20maanmishtiamalu123trishap-Jyo-dreamy4evericeprincess101KomaLSunnycharlie1950lodykneeduh2000tanya_viJULIELkptlpal_maankavya.sravyaavani_9Diva7neha512LadyArwenAzmiiNH1971micky11mila1HADmishti-eiya-siroililymaaneetkimeetCuteTommybeauty84sree.maneetm-g19sanjuleeBe.edgymyedward12cool_gal17RukhluvMaanninavibasicquestion1JayaRuntamedtigressgangesegbRocks.Dharamilliishining_moon286pearlprincess163MsMovieloverlove4all--ANGEL--devishree-SmexySmile-insight555d_soniageetsrir.maanpushpiIqbal Neha1kiran99radiant_raisaksasiMyInfatuationzstarasdfDoracakecyum321-shamima-maanujaanujazzeretteamzu32chubzyTheBratKinshukKiDewaniputh-acacia-vrsharmaAntaresJRiaPaintedSky-Prithi-sanu3108ambbihablueopalmrk-1hermosoanjucoolmechantefillesweet cherrypunjabi.princesesha143sweetshabAnkita_88Ahlaam5ninandalicia212KINGKHANFANMishti13Cherishhsimi91anushaarja_Jyothi_ammu5ambeernRamharipaponecon-Veritaserum-krati5smj1977.shruti18myprideKrishnaluv94wajiha-1..shreyaa..Shalvekawaii_geetsun-naaaaaaaaamillie_maaneetSabmeratu.SaamsTyroimpoojavermaJayeetaGurtianjanu_2006charmed onespop77preethicraziekudiswetha10..Gurti-Kash..FireSafireFireekooliiomchopraMrs.ZSK-DamnedDrooler-naddiya26namita25sweet scorpio--Ratna--rsroopalimaansee-Mrinalini-hinal_maaneetmaaniqraNeelambari..IsleOfCapri-BlushaLicious-pickachuspvddobrevagasms_CookieMonster_tabby999rs12345-Dark_Fantasy-Krishna_SouravsweetMonayaSanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~deewangi~ MAANEET FF thread 5" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..shreyaa..

IF-Sizzlerz

..shreyaa..

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
WoooHoooOOO
WOW
New Thread & First one to Comment..Awesome..lol
ON THE NEW THREAD..
Hope There are  Many more to comeeeBig smile

Okk The Update!

OMG...It Was Just Amazingggg
Loved it
Awesomeeee
Hayee sooo cute & Romantic
Love maan..awhh he is soo cute
He knew her due date..awh
And then he being possessive abt SRK..lol
Loved that one..hayee KKHH rain sceneEmbarrassed
OMG Maaneet rain scene was soooEmbarrassed
Romanticcccc
Maan controlling himself..hmmm..lol
Loved Geet's I love you..lol
Continue soon
Thank u
Luv ya!

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 21 January 2011 at 7:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amzu32muskanp

punjabi.princes

IF-Rockerz

punjabi.princes

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
congrats on the new thread!! 

wow 5th thread already!

asmi123muskanp

kiran99

IF-Dazzler

kiran99

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
congrates and superb update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

hinal_maaneet

IF-Sizzlerz

hinal_maaneet

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
loved the update and congrats for the new thread eagerly waiting for geet's gift

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

esha143

IF-Rockerz

esha143

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

For The 5th Thread !!

amzu32muskanp

-Mrinalini-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mrinalini-