Pratigya

Yeah!!! - Jaswant & Anupamji listed

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Hi friends.......

Great News Big smile

i had requested to the mods to please update the popular cast listing and replace Piyush & Meghna (I guess this was supposed to be Monika Tongue) with Jaswant & Anupamji....... and tada...... these 2 brilliant actors are now listed and are just a click away.

Lets all raise their profile on IF by joining their fan club today and start commenting on their great work on the show ClapClapClap

PS..... the link to Anupamji's profile appears broken. I've notified the mods and it will be available soon Big smile

Edited: the links are now fixed....please join their fan clubs and leave your comments regularly Big smile

Edited by yemi3006 - 23 January 2011 at 4:50am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyRoselighthousepierb2011Alwayshopefulsuk4CrAzYREDFilza.Pragati.T....Poojie....carisma2

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Clap...good job Yemi...they very well deserved the spot....they also should have put Ashmita's name instead of AHDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---CrAzYREDsuk4babithaj

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Clap...good job Yemi...they very well deserved the spot....they also should have put Ashmita's name instead of AHDead

Shreya ...... I knew you would like this....... your Jassi is now just a click away ROFL

@ underline - didn't want to push it........ dont want her fan(s) to come after meLOLLOLOuchLOLLOL

however, it can be done if enough people make noise about it.
Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Shreya ...... I knew you would like this....... your Jassi is now just a click away ROFL

EmbarrassedTongueWink....I love him but not as much as I love KriyaDay DreamingBlushing

@ underline - didn't want to push it........ dont want her fan(s) to come after meLOLLOLOuchLOLLOL

Being a baba's fan...I am fearless and can take her fans on faceLOLLOLConfusedLOLWink

I dont mind being the first to be noisyWinkLOLLOL....what do I have to do to try to make it happen?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---a_umaCrAzYREDbabithaj

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

EmbarrassedTongueWink....I love him but not as much as I love KriyaDay DreamingBlushing

Being a baba's fan...I am fearless and can take her fans on faceLOLLOLConfusedLOLWink

I dont mind being the first to be noisyWinkLOLLOL....what do I have to do to try to make it happen?

PM this person :

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

PM this person :

Ok...will do...ThanksBig smile
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

psssst..... it will be a good thing, we get to know ...who, what, why, where ,when... if there is anyDeadDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

psssst..... it will be a good thing, we get to know ...who, what, why, where ,when... if there is anyDeadDeadDead

so you want me on the front lines of the next attack ? ShockedDeadLOL

my fellow UCA Geeswa is still unable to fully recover from the 1st wave of Arushititis .......... she got the brunt of it since she was handling LUD duties at the time..........so i must respectfully decline TongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

Go to top