India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

WHO IS GOING TO COME FOR JHANVI??

sanjana mehra Newbie
sanjana mehra
sanjana mehra

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
I WANT TO KNOW WHO IS GOING TO COME FOR JHANVI NOW THAT WE HAVE SOMEONE FOR DIYA.....SOON SOMEONE FOR JHANVI SHOULD COME TOOO

AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
It has to be smone like her nature lovely shovely......!!!!
mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

It has to be smone like her nature lovely shovely......!!!!

agreed it has to be a lovely shovely munda
shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Hesperus Goldie
Hesperus
Hesperus

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shon703

naa... i think it will be someone slightly serious and good natured (as in karan) wo bhee lovely shovely jumpy hoga tou kaam nahin chalega
liek dia is so quite, she has got soemone little jumpy-gumpy

so jhanvi will get slihtly not jumpy-gumpy one but matured like karans types(but karan is her brother, but really speaking not)

I agree with this Wink She really needs someone serious and good natured. Though, if she would get someone like her, well, this would be weird (but a lot of fun LOL). I have to admit, that at first I hoped her to be paired with Karan (and as I realised, I wasn't the only one), because they just would fit together and also they aren't blood related, nor were they brought up together (as Karan and Dia). But Jhanvi destroyed all my hopes Cry

Well *sigh* What can you do? LOL Yet, I think she should get someone a little bit like Karan. We have to wait and watch, I guess.

Best regards,
Hesperus
reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hesperus

Originally posted by shon703

naa... i think it will be someone slightly serious and good natured (as in karan) wo bhee lovely shovely jumpy hoga tou kaam nahin chalega
liek dia is so quite, she has got soemone little jumpy-gumpy

so jhanvi will get slihtly not jumpy-gumpy one but matured like karans types(but karan is her brother, but really speaking not)

I agree with this Wink She really needs someone serious and good natured. Though, if she would get someone like her, well, this would be weird (but a lot of fun LOL). I have to admit, that at first I hoped her to be paired with Karan (and as I realised, I wasn't the only one), because they just would fit together and also they aren't blood related, nor were they brought up together (as Karan and Dia). But Jhanvi destroyed all my hopes Cry

Well *sigh* What can you do? LOL Yet, I think she should get someone a little bit like Karan. We have to wait and watch, I guess.

Best regards,
Hesperus

AGREED. TILL THEN LETS KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top