GUYS HOW ARE YOU FEELING AFTER SANTO"S PREGNENT?

Posted: 13 years ago
HELLO GUYS ARE YOU HAPPY TO HEARED ABOUT SANTU"S PREGNENT NEWS........😊 
IS UMAR MEIN ME THO JAWAN HU..........DM WILL FEEL IT...............🤣🤣
IS UMAR MEIN ME MEIN THO GAYE.....SANTU...........IMAGINE.............🤣🤣
 I"M VERY EXITED TOO SEE DM'S REACTS AND SANRAJ TWINS......

PLZZZ COMMENT..........
Edited by muttakin - 13 years ago
dont know............
obviously,,,,it sounds really awkward that santu is preggie in this age.......
but the way todays episode was shown....was too gud yaar,,,,,,i thorughly enjoyed it!!!!

i am ecstatic at the news🥳
now cant wait to see DM'S reaction😍

I AM TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED TO SEE DM'S REACTS AND SANRAJ TWINS...

I'm going to be pessimistic, and say Santu is not preggers. She's probably got ovarian .cancer. Start of a new story line. Sorry to put a downer guys  
well, i have shut down my brain...i am only laughing....
will try to enjoy Bandini till the end, with what ever madness is hurled on us...
Originally posted by hashbrown

well, i have shut down my brain...i am only laughing....
will try to enjoy Bandini till the end, with what ever madness is hurled on us...

Same here...😆😆😆
I too dont think that Santu is pregnant!

Medical science says that a man is fertile even at the age of 90yrs. A king is 86yrs old and his youngest son is just 7yrs of age. So this is not at all absurd. For Santu she might be 45/46yrs old that is very well within the pregnancy range. All this are okay. But this opens a new avenue for Bandini to move on further. It looks like to me that RR is no more interested to be the part of Bandini. Probably this is the reason of its termination.

Ekta maybe thinking to carry on Bandini without RR some time in near future.  

Originally posted by bankhan

Medical science says that a man is fertile even at the age of 90yrs. A king is 86yrs old and his youngest son is just 7yrs of age. So this is not at all absurd. For Santu she might be 45/46yrs old that is very well within the pregnancy range. All this are okay. But this opens a new avenue for Bandini to move on further. It looks like to me that RR is no more interested to be the part of Bandini. Probably this is the reason of its termination.

Ekta maybe thinking to carry on Bandini without RR some time in near future.  

ekta WILL NEVER make this show sans Ronit. as for his purported lack of interest he is as interested as he was in the ekta K soaps in which he worked for 8 yrs. the majority of the viewing public in India is TOTALLY unaware of bds and edited scenes and therefore not much is thought of using them it does not signify reduced interest in any form
they were used and will continue to be used therefore.....k soaps of which ronit was an integral part had them in every frame😆
Edited by ramonag - 13 years ago