Gunahon Ka Devta

Countdown begins...1 episode left - Page 6

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
pratz i didn't watch gkd for long... shortage of time... watched all of the episodes today.... and uffff....i must say they all were amazing...!!

4 left...wohoooooo🥳
Edited by amnaM - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy Amna........🤗

Great to see u here....😳😳

Yahaan bhi aate jaate rha karo...😉

Missed u alots
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks  a lot Jess,
 for reminding us how soon we(all GKDians) are going to celebrate the Century(100th epi) .
Guys i dont know what are ur expectations for the 100th one(yeah, i have seen few ppl expressed their wish or expectation).But  Im just wishing something special😉, without RV and Bauji.I have no idea what the CV's have planned for that occation to celebrate ,but wishing them to make us((All GKDians) part of it too with an amazing romantic song,notch high romance.If they let  me for one wish i could it  certainly would be their SR.(Avi ki dhoosri  pratigya leke jyaadha dhin hogaye ab, shadhi shudha  hoke bhe kitne dhin aisa dhoor rahte woh dhono?Ye Cv's be har episode me kuch romance dhika kar drag karte rahethe hai😡😡😡)But what's the use by expecting from Cv's.They already have block of episodes ahead at shooting,and that too they wont change from whatever they planned.😡😡
I cant tell just one or two.I always love most of the moments between Avita what ever they are.some of them are very emotional.
1.The first meeting of Avita at BM house.
2. Avi(with green kurta) looking for Arpita out side her house , looking into each other with BG music nayanno ki math maaniyo re.
3.At mandir scene where Avi tries to talk to her but couldn't.
but the most favourite scene is Jab Avi breaks the gate and enters pappu's house and Arpi ko mandap se shadhi karke(sindhoor bara ke) leke jathe hai.
Edited by GKDlover1 - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
the gate crash scene was too good for me too

i simply loved it the way he enters

and u know the funny thing

i had started with my highlights from that episode only 

the beginning episodes were all great and both avdesh arpi looked very very fresh
lonelyshadow thumbnail
heyyya jess.... sup yaar???
missed you too!!!
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heyaa Amna.

missd u girl...

jes_jade thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amnaM

heyyya jess.... sup yaar???
missed you too!!!

M fine....u tell me...hwz u??
jes_jade thumbnail

swamini5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GKDlover1

Thanks  a lot Jess,

for reminding us how soon we(all GKDians) are going to celebrate the Century(100th epi) .
Guys i dont know what are ur expectations for the 100th one(yeah, i have seen few ppl expressed their wish or expectation).But  Im just wishing something special😉, without RV and Bauji.I have no idea what the CV's have planned for that occation to celebrate ,but wishing them to make us((All GKDians) part of it too with an amazing romantic song,notch high romance.If they let  me for one wish i could it  certainly would be their SR.(Avi ki dhoosri  pratigya leke jyaadha dhin hogaye ab, shadhi shudha  hoke bhe kitne dhin aisa dhoor rahte woh dhono?Ye Cv's be har episode me kuch romance dhika kar drag karte rahethe hai😡😡😡)But what's the use by expecting from Cv's.They already have block of episodes ahead at shooting,and that too they wont change from whatever they planned.😡😡
I cant tell just one or two.I always love most of the moments between Avita what ever they are.some of them are very emotional.
1.The first meeting of Avita at BM house.
2. Avi(with green kurta) looking for Arpita out side her house , looking into each other with BG music nayanno ki math maaniyo re.
3.At mandir scene where Avi tries to talk to her but couldn't.
but the most favourite scene is Jab Avi breaks the gate and enters pappu's house and Arpi ko mandap se shadhi karke(sindhoor bara ke) leke jathe hai.

Hey
I think 100th episode they will show the Kidnapping episode of Arpita
In 50th episode they had shown RV 's entry.

jes_jade thumbnail