Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 99)

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Thank you ladies for likign my posts... I have a NEW THOUGHT.... :)

TOO MANY STALKERS GOING TO BE REVEALED

I believe that we are going to end up surprised as each and one incident that happened to Nivi is not done by one single person... Too many people are involved like YD, CC, VD, HL and Divya!! Viren must have accumulated all the pointers of all these individuals and what they have done  to Nivi and now used them to his own advantage at the end in the HM scene. Why do you think he is sooo confident as he has each and everybody's tail in his hand...

Kurtha and blood scene - VD
Room Ransack - ??
Kitchen Scene - YD as she asked to put the diya and she wanted Nivi to die or atleast get hurt
Dada Saheb medication - Chanchal as se was the one who insisted that Nivi will look after dada saheb
Sargi Thali - VD, Divya as she was the one to mention it again and again
Fuel Pipe - HL??
Bulb incident - VD or Divya as she was the one to again tell
Rope - Chanchal to prove Nivi Mad
Vandana room open - CC as she knew Nivi was in that room before
Rope Thing - Divya as she was the one to see Nivi and she didnt try to stop her instead went in search of family members
Light off scene - VD as she was upset that Nivi was in her husbands room.
Phone thing - VD if she is a little twisted
Just following Nivi- ??

If you see this angle...all hell will break when the truth is revealed.... I am not very sure about VD as she hasn't shown any real feelings towards Keshav in terms of her hubby's death or Nivi's past history with SID....

Amidst all this our anti hero uses this to his advantage and started his action plan to take revenge against SID... and then comes the stalker scene in HM....

I for one don't believe that Viren was the sole responsible for the whole stalker thing...if the CT's show he was them I think they changed the story of the Mystery stalker in the middle!! There was four things happening to Nivi all at once during the stalker period

One was trying to scare the hell out of her
One was trying to prove her Mad
One was trying to really hurt her
One was just jealous and did stuff in rage

What do you guys think??

Edited by mittusingh - 23 January 2011 at 10:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010AnamikaSJain_Namita_diyaloveskinnyGita97

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hi sweety i am back and here to stay for a bit lolz. sorry about eirlier i couldnt even post Had to do a blood testOuch anyways what r we discussing now??I wanna discuss, am i too late??
Hey my Shovupups here!! Hug How is my lovely doing?? Blood test!! Shocked Hope not a big deal, sweets?? What are we discussing, hmm, I am surprised you are even asking, jaan?? What could we possibly be discussing but about the stalker! Actually we filled pages discussing the possibility of Sid being the stalker.
Hey, I have got a question for you, would you want a bite of a delicious dark chocolate??
LOLWink

hey my sweet payal HugHug im fine sweety yep nothing big with me, im fine sweety. lolz yeh why did i even ask the question rite, all we do now days is discuss the stalker.

What dark chocolate???what am i missing out on payal ?? TELL ME???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghScintillatinggmann2010

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by prajee

Dears.. i do have a weird question....
What could be the reason for Viren returning back to Shimla? I think he never wanted to be with his family.. And he came to know abt BS illness only while saving Nivi from the goons...
Or would it be like Sid informing Viren abt his engagement with Nivi and since he had obsession with Nivi from childhood, he wanted to stop it??
I know its weird but.......Wink
Prathi I asked same questions many threads ago. LOL  Well at that time someone told me that may be VD asked him to come down for his brother's wedding or something. Because BS got sick the day he returned. So only reason for him to come back is Sid's  wedding. But then why he wasn't there in engagement which didn't happen but there was a huge function in the house and how come no one even mention the second son of the house on that day. 
Ketty, that might be because he was not yet cast in the role of Viren until then and the CTs had no idea the character would be that importantLOL

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssiham

Good Morning people, at least, to all those who are still awake...and I see that through the night (my time), you guys have been speculating and discussing about the MP and our Viren.  Very convincing arguments.  Like you guys said, Viren is doing this for Nivi....he is not the real stalker...Maybe I still have a bit of Bidaai hangover about the choti ma thing.  WHen Viren was accusing Sid indirectly, did you guys notice VD's face and expressions?  Could it be that she has something to do with all this?  THe last incident at the resort could be the only one Viren planned to frame Sid...not good, but still.  He is s'posed to be an obsessive lover and so he cant tolerate anyone humiliate or hurt Nivi.  As far as what he had seen and heard, Sid is the one who hurt her, betrayed her and left her to the dogs..i.e...JAAL and YD.  So this could be getting back at Sid for Nivi.  THe childhood pic of Sid & Nivi...folded...coz he cant tolerate Sid next to Nivi, even in the pic.
hey sweety how r u? hmm VD the stalker, i dunno about that, i am so confused now and it seemes anyone can be the stalker now like Kinny mentioned in the article and we girls are bringing everyone as the stalker lolz. anyways @bold thats what i also said eirlier that viren cant stand nivi and viren together not even in pics and it just shows how much he loves nivi and hates sid. when nivi held those pics together to make one picture, look at viren's face.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 23 January 2011 at 10:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Shova - Read Mythri's post on page-94.LOL

Hi Siham! How are you? I think a lot of folks are doubting VD mainly because of that choti ma thing in Bidaai. Ya, you just never know that is very much possible, if that's how RS shows usually are but I really wish they wouldn't go that route.

Hi Shanthi - How are you dear?

Edited by Excruciating - 23 January 2011 at 10:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghNivRenDeewanigmann2010Gita97

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by prajee

Dears.. i do have a weird question....
What could be the reason for Viren returning back to Shimla? I think he never wanted to be with his family.. And he came to know abt BS illness only while saving Nivi from the goons...
Or would it be like Sid informing Viren abt his engagement with Nivi and since he had obsession with Nivi from childhood, he wanted to stop it??
I know its weird but.......Wink
Prathi I asked same questions many threads ago. LOL  Well at that time someone told me that may be VD asked him to come down for his brother's wedding or something. Because BS got sick the day he returned. So only reason for him to come back is Sid's  wedding. But then why he wasn't there in engagement which didn't happen but there was a huge function in the house and how come no one even mention the second son of the house on that day. 
Ketty, that might be because he was not yet cast in the role of Viren until then and the CTs had no idea the character would be that importantLOL
hmm interesting but didnt Viren come to shimla cause CC called him as she wanted to involve him into her plans to get the property?? am i mising something here?Confused this Show had gotten Sooo confusing.

gmann2010ScintillatingGita97

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Hi Siham! How are you? I think a lot of folks are doubting VD mainly because of that choti ma thing in Bidaai. Ya, you just never know that is very much possible, if that's how RS shows usually are but I really wish they wouldn't go that route.

Hey Payal - I know I compared VIREN To the delicious Dark chocolate but what he is a Chocolate mousse...with mocha spirals on the top..and dark because it is not the same like the usual chocolate... It is a little different and the most sinful thing that I would want as I am on a strict diet but can resist thinking about it or tasting it Wink

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

wow i just read Mythri's postROFLOMG DARK CHOCOLATE , wow Mythri beautiful term sweetyClap It discribes Viren in one word. I loved that post well said sweetyClapwe have such brilliant writers here.

I always loved Dark Chocolate but now i love it even more. Yes Payal i want a bite of this Dark Chocolate  and not one bite sweety the more the better lol.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 23 January 2011 at 10:48pm

mittusinghScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index