Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 98)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by friendforall

Yes u r right and now from wat they have shown they will again show 1 hr episode next week also both Saturday and Sunday,.  now we will be very close to India then, 
I was having something in mind,  How come no one has a picture of Niren when he was a child,  they say he was sent away when he was small but how come they have taken no pic of him before that,  They have pics of Sidharth and Nivi then why not Viren,  Sometimes I get a thought may be I am wrong,  Could it be that either Viren or Sidharth have had a brother or sister when they were small and in some accident or may be while playing that child must have fallen off the cliff so they all balmed Viren for it and Sidharth knowing the truth just kept quiet,  and thats why the family sent him off to Boarding school,  and thats why they all remain away from him and do not show love to him,  They hold him responsible for the death of that brother or sister,  thats why they say he is irresponsible,  dont know but this is wat I am thinkng
Hi Diya! Hug How are you, dear?? Good to see you online! Smile
Commenting on what you said in bold - Please sweetie no, please don't even go there. I don't think I can take another track. Shocked I think I will have to quit watching CCBM, really!! The CTs have to first resolve and conclude all these various tracks that have been going on ever since the show started and the theory that you are suggesting is huge, a sibling dying, seems to be a big deal, sweetie!!

Hi PayalHug am fine Dear and how r u.  Hey it was just a suggestion,  i know it was very foolish,  But was thinking of every possible reason for Viren to hate Sidharth so much,  I know this cannnot be possible,  it was just something that came to my mind, 

Anyways I was just thinking something about the other masked  Stalker who was with Viren,  Sho could be that person,  sometimes I think if he was a resort person then when Nivi was trying to unmask Viren he would have ran away and not hit Nivi, because these people am sure must be coward Viren must have used him just to divert  Nivi's mind so that he could go and change his clothes, but the way he came and saved Viren shows that he knows Viren and wanted to save him from that situation,  and not any resort person,  Who could that person be,  But one thing was there when that person hit Nivi Viren was standing there for long and just watching Nivi in pain,  after she fell unconcious he ran away from there and may be later returned to take care of her, But who was that other person,  It was a lady or a man, 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating_Namita_

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Hi sweety i am back and here to stay for a bit lolz. sorry about eirlier i couldnt even post Had to do a blood testOuch anyways what r we discussing now??I wanna discuss, am i too late??

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hi sweety i am back and here to stay for a bit lolz. sorry about eirlier i couldnt even post Had to do a blood testOuch anyways what r we discussing now??I wanna discuss, am i too late??

Hi Shova, Hug how r u sweetie? are your alright? We are still discussing who is real MP assuming that Viren is just pretending to be MP.

NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Hi PayalHug am fine Dear and how r u.  Hey it was just a suggestion,  i know it was very foolish,  But was thinking of every possible reason for Viren to hate Sidharth so much,  I know this cannnot be possible,  it was just something that came to my mind, 
Anyways I was just thinking something about the other masked  Stalker who was with Viren,  Sho could be that person,  sometimes I think if he was a resort person then when Nivi was trying to unmask Viren he would have ran away and not hit Nivi, because these people am sure must be coward Viren must have used him just to divert  Nivi's mind so that he could go and change his clothes, but the way he came and saved Viren shows that he knows Viren and wanted to save him from that situation,  and not any resort person,  Who could that person be,  But one thing was there when that person hit Nivi Viren was standing there for long and just watching Nivi in pain,  after she fell unconcious he ran away from there and may be later returned to take care of her, But who was that other person,  It was a lady or a man, 
Hi Diya, I know sweets, it was just a thought and a good one too since you were not the only one who thought that, even Ketty apparently had suggested the same thing in the previous thread, which I wasn't aware about. We all have really had this long week with this stalker thing being at it's peak that I just didn't want to think about and dissect on another scenario! Embarrassed Didn't mean anything else, my dear! Smile
Okay, to answer your question about the second stalker, honestly it was hard for me to tell if that person was a male or a female. And, my guess is that the second stalker was surely someone from the resort, maybe the watchman himself, who knows and I am thinking that hitting Nivedita must never have been in the plan but when Nibedita was trying to unmask Viren, the other person got scared and maybe hit her on the head. That's why I also think that Viren was feeling doubly guilty about this because he never ever meant to harm her physically. And, Diya they had to run away from there since Sid came, right?Or as we were shown Viren knew that Sid would come there, so even if he wanted to stay and help her out, in order for the plan to be executed, he had to run away.

Edited by Excruciating - 23 January 2011 at 10:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010_Namita_diyaloveskinny

sihu Goldie
sihu
sihu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Good Morning people, at least, to all those who are still awake...and I see that through the night (my time), you guys have been speculating and discussing about the MP and our Viren.  Very convincing arguments.  Like you guys said, Viren is doing this for Nivi....he is not the real stalker...Maybe I still have a bit of Bidaai hangover about the choti ma thing.  WHen Viren was accusing Sid indirectly, did you guys notice VD's face and expressions?  Could it be that she has something to do with all this?  THe last incident at the resort could be the only one Viren planned to frame Sid...not good, but still.  He is s'posed to be an obsessive lover and so he cant tolerate anyone humiliate or hurt Nivi.  As far as what he had seen and heard, Sid is the one who hurt her, betrayed her and left her to the dogs..i.e...JAAL and YD.  So this could be getting back at Sid for Nivi.  THe childhood pic of Sid & Nivi...folded...coz he cant tolerate Sid next to Nivi, even in the pic.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating_Namita_Gita97

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Yes Payal u r right,  it could also be a resort person,  and I know this was not a part of their plan,  there must be something for sure that only Viren knows or has found out thats why he hates Sid so much,  It could be that when they were all in Delhi something must have happened,  they have shown when they return from Delhi but before that what happened has not been shown, and as some of u have mentioned Sidharth's dominating nature something surely must have happened that Viren wants to show,  Sidharth does looks descent and innocent but there must be something more to his character they have not disclosed yet, 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating_Namita_

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

Hey my Shovupups here!! Hug How is my lovely doing?? Blood test!! Shocked Hope not a big deal, sweets?? What are we discussing, hmm, I am surprised you are even asking, jaan?? What could we possibly be discussing but about the stalker! Actually we filled pages discussing the possibility of Sid being the stalker.
Hey, I have got a question for you, would you want a bite of a delicious dark chocolate??
LOLWink

Edited by Excruciating - 23 January 2011 at 10:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Shova, Hug how r u sweetie? are your alright? We are still discussing who is real MP assuming that Viren is just pretending to be MP.
hi ketty jaan, yes i am fine. dont worry ur shova is well and more crazy then ever lolz. anyways i have been missing out in discussing these past few days and still havnt read all the post.Ouch
I think we will be discussing this MP and viren issues all this week until we get new clues.

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index