Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 97)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

I remember all that. But what can he do when Nivedita does not want to be with him at all. All his junoon ended the day Nivedita opted to marry Viren and walked out of the house with him. Siddharth by now knows that whatever he does he would not be able to get Nivi back. So he has gone practical and accepted the facts. That's my POV.
[/QUOTE]

Guys dont give up so easily babe. They have a big ego and they cant take rejection or no very easily. Girls always forget their love and accept their husband and new house and inlaws and their current situations and move on. 

But Guys?? They find it very hard. One of the reasons is they dont talk to anyone or seek help. They are always fighting their demons and fears inside.  They always remember especially their first love. 

Believe me,...Sid is not over Nivi. ..He never will be until she is infront of him. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Chanchal and Jawahar may be obvious to us, Viewers.  But for Yashodhara and Viren it is going to be a shocker. Somehow, I do not see much possibility in Sid being the MP. Viewers would be shocked anyway as most of them do not have our brains to think beyond Viren as the MP. Imagine one day suddenly it is revealed that Viren is not the Stalker and whatever he did he did for love. Moreover, the Viewers have been wanting justice for Keshav and Nivedita for long and exposing JAL (and that too by their own son) is the perfect way to do it.
[/QUOTE]

This show is about the viewers and how to keep them glued to their seat. and how to get under their skin n keep them coming back everyday.

CT are not thinking from YD or Viren's perspective. They are thinking from their Perspective. What they have shown viewers so far and what they not. What will add Value to viewers. 

Plus, Viren will not be shocked bcos he knows how his parents are. There is no value there. You can see the bike scene and come to know.

YD will be shocked at CC and JW for being MP?? No way. that will be a joke. only from Dadaji's perspecive yea YD will be mad at CC and JW. but who cares? 

It is Nivi's story. Not dadaji..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingGita97

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by Anisha_91

Hi today I was watching the Episode when the Soods are taking Nivi to the Psychiatrist  and Viren comes and confronts every one,  I noticed something,  that is Sidharth's expressions,  his expressions was as if he wants to speak out something but is supressing something within himself, Each time Viren stands against his family and Sidharth and Viren have a confronation Sidharth's expression show as if he is supressing something and wants to comeout with it but is unable to do so.  I even felt so sorry for Viren when he comes and wishes everyone Good Morning no one replies him he feels so hurt,  he even tells VD that "iss dil ne kitni chotein khayi hai ki iss ko adat par gayi hai"  I feel that there is something that Sidharth wants to speak up but he is unable to do so,  Well I dont know how far am right?

Hahaha that epi is getting played here in England today and my mum was watching it we are like 2 weeks behind here in England but i watch in online as i do not have the patience plus i get bored of doing work so i start watching ahead. x

Yes actually I am from mauritius and we get these Episodes from England. Yes we are 2 weeks beind India and even I watch it online when they show it in India,  I also dont have the patience of waiting to watch it ,  But I think they will gradually catch up with India as Next week also they are going to show 1 hr Episode both Saturday and Sunday,  So this way we will not be far from India. 
But Frankly speaking I neither do  I agree that Viren is the stalker and he does not love Nivi,  an sure there is something more to it

Yes your right they are gradually catching up cos they played 1 hour special both saturday and sunday here which i think took up up to that part when she upset Viren and then managed to placate him maan i'm glad they played an hour both saturday and sunday. x

Yes u r right and now from wat they have shown they will again show 1 hr episode next week also both Saturday and Sunday,.  now we will be very close to India then, 

I was having something in mind,  How come no one has a picture of Niren when he was a child,  they say he was sent away when he was small but how come they have taken no pic of him before that,  They have pics of Sidharth and Nivi then why not Viren,  Sometimes I get a thought may be I am wrong,  Could it be that either Viren or Sidharth have had a brother or sister when they were small and in some accident or may be while playing that child must have fallen off the cliff so they all balmed Viren for it and Sidharth knowing the truth just kept quiet,  and thats why the family sent him off to Boarding school,  and thats why they all remain away from him and do not show love to him,  They hold him responsible for the death of that brother or sister,  thats why they say he is irresponsible,  dont know but this is wat I am thinkng

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating_Namita_

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Chanchal and Jawahar may be obvious to us, Viewers.  But for Yashodhara and Viren it is going to be a shocker. Somehow, I do not see much possibility in Sid being the MP. Viewers would be shocked anyway as most of them do not have our brains to think beyond Viren as the MP. Imagine one day suddenly it is revealed that Viren is not the Stalker and whatever he did he did for love. Moreover, the Viewers have been wanting justice for Keshav and Nivedita for long and exposing JAL (and that too by their own son) is the perfect way to do it.
[/QUOTE]

This show is about the viewers and how to keep them glued to their seat. and how to get under their skin n keep them coming back everyday.

CT are not thinking from YD or Viren's perspective. They are thinking from their Perspective. What they have shown viewers so far and what they not. What will add Value to viewers. 

Plus, Viren will not be shocked bcos he knows how his parents are. There is no value there. You can see the bike scene and come to know.

YD will be shocked at CC and JW for being MP?? No way. that will be a joke. only from Dadaji's perspecive yea YD will be mad at CC and JW. but who cares? 

[/QUOTE]

That is why I said most Viewers do not have the Brains we have (because of which we are doing the analysis) and might have accepted Viren as MP so it is going to shock them when they find he is not the one. YD would definitely be shocked as she blindly trusts Chanchal on everything.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 23 January 2011 at 9:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillatinggmann2010_Namita_Suchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Yes u r right and now from wat they have shown they will again show 1 hr episode next week also both Saturday and Sunday,.  now we will be very close to India then, 
I was having something in mind,  How come no one has a picture of Niren when he was a child,  they say he was sent away when he was small but how come they have taken no pic of him before that,  They have pics of Sidharth and Nivi then why not Viren,  Sometimes I get a thought may be I am wrong,  Could it be that either Viren or Sidharth have had a brother or sister when they were small and in some accident or may be while playing that child must have fallen off the cliff so they all balmed Viren for it and Sidharth knowing the truth just kept quiet,  and thats why the family sent him off to Boarding school,  and thats why they all remain away from him and do not show love to him,  They hold him responsible for the death of that brother or sister,  thats why they say he is irresponsible,  dont know but this is wat I am thinkng
Hi Diya! Hug How are you, dear?? Good to see you online! Smile
Commenting on what you said in bold - Please sweetie no, please don't even go there. I don't think I can take another track. Shocked I think I will have to quit watching CCBM, really!! The CTs have to first resolve and conclude all these various tracks that have been going on ever since the show started and the theory that you are suggesting is huge, a sibling dying, seems to be a big deal, sweetie!!

simran728gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Commenting on what you said in bold - Please sweetie no, please don't even go there. I don't think I can take another track. Shocked I think I will have to quit watching CCBM, really!! The CTs have to first resolve and conclude all these various tracks that have been going on ever since the show started and the theory that you are suggesting is huge, a sibling dying, seems to be a big deal, sweetie!!

HAHAHA ..LMAO..Sorry but even I cant take any more tracks. My head will become Mumbai Churchgate Station where there is a train every few minutes. ...With CT having so many tracks and the trains are not leading to any destinations right now. and Nivren Love we are bound by them and cannot get off in the middle. That was a condition when we first go on the train.

See like Roller Coaster don't have option to get off in middle right? Once you are on the ride you have to finish it and only then you can get off. Same goes for Nivren.

but if they will increase more tracks..then I will jump and die of suicide but will be on this ride anymore..

haha. Now, i am only laughing for no reason. this is stupid. 

Edited by simran728 - 23 January 2011 at 10:00pm

gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi Diya and Payal. Hug Payal I was thinking the same as Diya and I even asked this question about Viren and Sid having sibling in last thread.You know this theory can explain perfectly why Viren sent off to boarding school at tender age and why he hates Sid so much. But it is highly unlikely that they had any siblings.

Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is why I said most Viewers do not have the Brains we have (because of which we are doing the analysis) and might have accepted Viren as MP so it is going to shock them when they find he is not the one. YD would definitely be shocked as she blindly trusts Chanchal on everything.
[/QUOTE]

what no way?? most viewers like us know how cruel is CC and YD. CT have shown them openly so ..if they make them MP..i dont think even viewers will be shocked. let it be a 60 yrs old nani or 12 yr old kid...they all know who is cruel and not. They will not be shocked. 

Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index