Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 96)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ketty even I want to mention it Viren got a wound he was sitting with Nivi for don't know how long and when you have your wound bleading continuously then your clothes get stained like in HM also his jacket and tshirt he worn didn't have the spot of blood but after 2 days he weared bathrob and that got the blood stains how is it possible they are leaving too many loop holes. The train tickets also I mean he went with YD and YD said we just reached delhi after the medicines got exchanged and didn't mentioned she reached alone or with Viren so either she is with Viren to destroy Sid or Viren is lying that he was in shimla I mean how they are going to explain all this and next morning how come YD returned Shimla so soon. Everything is so confusing right now.

Seriously I am tired of all these loop holes and bloopers. Because of them even if we analyze each and every actions and expressions of these characters we could not reach to any conclusion. I think we need to keep our brain aside when comes to this show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoAnamikaSJainScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Hey mathyri wonderful thoughts and really loved the way you explained Viren's character and I am sure of it whatever Viren is doing will not be negative as they are showing rightnow. They are really confusing everyone right now and making us believe that Viren has only one mission to destroy Sid. If you go back and check all the articles published in indya.com and india forums they are true for particular episode which will show this as same indya.com article state Viren genuinly loves Nivedita and today they are saying he doesn't care about her so this means they publish the thing that is true and visible just for present senario not the future. Till actual reason is out we can't say what actually Viren is doing and what are his intentions.

Payal Viren is not involved in business that much that's why the employ said viren doesn't come to office regularly.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillatinggmann2010AnamikaSJain_Namita_

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Simi dear relax, stop thinking too much. It looks like instead of Nivi, Viren will drive us insane. I don't know what CTs up to, nothing makes sense any more. Booking, train ticket, BD drug incident timings, everything is so confusing. So let's just wait to know more about Viren before we start speculation what he is up to. Just wanted to mention one thing though Viren's wound is magical, you know after he changed his clothes in HM night scene, he wore a yellow tshirt, didn't bandage his wound but still no blood stain. Let's see if his white tshirt got it or not in tomorrow's episode.

OMG is all I can say. 

I think Bandage only Likes Yellow Color Tshirt Wink
Maybe Bandage might like White shirt tomorrow too. Tongue

gmann2010AnamikaSJainScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

We have all given good points about Sid being the stalker, but I don't think he is, in fact I don't think wither Viren or Sid are the stalkers !! I think Viren is multitasking, and targeting many people at the same time !! Sid, JAAL, YD and even Divya !!!

He is framing Sid to lure the real MP.

By framing Sid he is making Sid pay for what he put Nivi and Keshav through, because he wants Sid to feel the pain and misery of being blamed for something he didn't do ! He is also making him pay for knowing the truth about Keshav's innocence and sill letting Jaal get away with it !!!

He is also scaring CC, but making her feel that he is up to something and that he can expose her and JH any time, so he is making CC pay for scaring Nivi from the first day !!

He is also teaching YD a lesson that how wrong she is when he thinks everyone is beneath the Sood's and that even Sid can make mistakes and destroy peoples lives !!

I agree with most of what you are saying. I do not think Siddharth is the stalker. However, there are some scenes we are lead to believe that he is involved.
  • NivRen Room Tampered : Viren's Gift to Nivedita was tampered with.
  • NivRen Room : Viren's Photo frame broken
  • Viren's Bike Petrol Pipe Cut
We can associate the above 3 incidents with jealousy or obsession from the side of Siddharth if he is the Stalker (I don't think so). I do not see Siddharth's possible involvement in any other stalking incidents. If he is obsessed with Nivi then he would not want NivRen to spend time together or get closer. Also when Divya said that NivRen sleeping separately at the Resort he did not seem to be shocked by the revelation. Though the behavior of Siddharth after NivRen Marriage created doubts in me as no one can suddenly go from Janoon to Acceptance I still would give Siddharth benefit of doubt. Since he has seen how much Viren loves Nivedita and how much hell bend Nivedita was to get him married to Divya he understands that there is no way he can get her back. So I think he has accepted the Truth and is now making genuine efforts to move on with his life.

I think Viren framing Sid at the Resort could have 2 Motives
  • To get Nivedita to hate Siddharth
  • To get Siddharth to testify in front of the family that there is indeed someone who is trying to harm Nivedita and that she is not imagining things but is sane.
Everything Siddharth says are taken seriously by the family so Viren got Siddharth to testify about the attacker in front of the family and prove that Nivedita is sane. Remember his promise to Nivedita that he would go to any extent to prove Nivedita innocent and that is exactly what he did. Hurting Nivedita was not intentional - The worry on his face waiting for Nivedita to wake up, the way he held her when she got up and hugged him, his dialogues, the kiss on the forehead after she slept and his tending his wounds much later points to the fact that Viren definitely loves Nivedita and is not faking.

Though Viren's Primary motive is to prove Nivedita innocent, he is aware that there is someone who is trying to harm Nivedita and trying to create problems for her. After the suicide rope incident where Nivedita talks her heart out to Viren he may have already suspected some foul play in whatever is happening with Nivedita. Seeing the bulb at the Garden also  might have raised his suspicion and he might have decided to investigate the matter. That is why he questioned the servants regarding the rope and also made inquiries with the Telephone Department regarding the phone. By doing this he is trying to scare the real MP and also give a warning that he would not take anything against Nivedita lightly. Viren may already be suspicious of Siddharth, Chanchal and YD (considering his dialogues with them) and is now trying to accumulate proofs before he can confront them with it.

Having said this, I do not think Siddharth is the stalker the way he is trying to make his Marriage work and taking it all silently from Divya. I have seen and experienced Obsession and can vouch that I do not see any such signs in Siddharth so it has to be someone else. I also do not think YD is involved as she would never do anything to harm Dadaji. So the only person left is Chanchal and she might be doing it with the help of Jawahar and possibly a domestic help. Chanchal definitely does have a Motive - She wants Nivedita out of Viren's life and she does not want Sid to expose JAL in front of Dadaji. We all have seen that Chanchal is very obvious with her hatred towards Nivi and is so desperate to get her out of her son's life.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 23 January 2011 at 9:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu_Namita_Gita97

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
But Guys.. CC and JW are too obvious.

Please think from CT perspective. Not from Characters.
CT has dragged MP track for almost 3 mons now. They need to end it with a shock factor.

There will be no shock if it is CC and JW. Believe me we all know how cruel they are.

So, only and only way they can shock viewers is to make Sid MP.

They cannot give credit of MP track to Side Characters. Only 4 Leads are needed and they will run the show. They have to make Sid MP. bcos then he will have nothing. If he is free then DD will be free too. 

I am going to stick with this POV. Not what the character has done or not done. Bcos CT can change in Flick of second. Everyone including Viren has STML and Think we Viewers are Dumb. So many Loop Holes n bloopers ..I have never seen any movie or serial. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingGita97

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
more than CC...I feel Sid want Nivi out of the house.

Thats why time n time he supports Family and Not Nivi. He wants her to leave Viren and bcom the same old Nivi..who is weak, timid, loves Sid, and walks behind him. 

Have you guys seen any behavior from Viren like that of Sid

1. Standing outside NIvi house to go on a date and threaten to stand there all night long
2. commit suicide from hill if she does not confess
3. Threaten to end the marriage with DD bcos he wants to with her.

Sid to me look Obsessive than Viren abt Nivedita. He also hurt himself during engagement which no Sane person will do. in front of everyone?? now that is Junoon. Not what Viren has shown so far. 

gmann2010AnamikaSJainScintillatingGita97

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

But Guys.. CC and JW are too obvious.

Please think from CT perspective. Not from Characters.
CT has dragged MP track for almost 3 mons now. They need to end it with a shock factor.

There will be no shock if it is CC and JW. Believe me we all know how cruel they are.

So, only and only way they can shock viewers is to make Sid MP.

They cannot give credit of MP track to Side Characters. Only 4 Leads are needed and they will run the show. They have to make Sid MP. bcos then he will have nothing. If he is free then DD will be free too. 

I am going to stick with this POV. Not what the character has done or not done. Bcos CT can change in Flick of second. Everyone including Viren has STML and Think we Viewers are Dumb. So many Loop Holes n bloopers ..I have never seen any movie or serial. 

Chanchal and Jawahar may be obvious to us, Viewers.  But for Yashodhara and Viren it is going to be a shocker. Somehow, I do not see much possibility in Sid being the MP. Viewers would be shocked anyway as most of them do not have our brains to think beyond Viren as the MP. Imagine one day suddenly it is revealed that Viren is not the Stalker and whatever he did he did for love. Moreover, the Viewers have been wanting justice for Keshav and Nivedita for long and exposing JAL (and that too by their own son) is the perfect way to do it.

gmann2010Scintillating_Namita_Gita97

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

more than CC...I feel Sid want Nivi out of the house.

Thats why time n time he supports Family and Not Nivi. He wants her to leave Viren and bcom the same old Nivi..who is weak, timid, loves Sid, and walks behind him. 

Have you guys seen any behavior from Viren like that of Sid

1. Standing outside NIvi house to go on a date and threaten to stand there all night long
2. commit suicide from hill if she does not confess
3. Threaten to end the marriage with DD bcos he wants to with her.

Sid to me look Obsessive than Viren abt Nivedita. He also hurt himself during engagement which no Sane person will do. in front of everyone?? now that is Junoon. Not what Viren has shown so far. 

I remember all that. But what can he do when Nivedita does not want to be with him at all. All his junoon ended the day Nivedita opted to marry Viren and walked out of the house with him. Siddharth by now knows that whatever he does he would not be able to get Nivi back. So he has gone practical and accepted the facts. That's my POV.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating_Namita_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index