Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 95)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Jaan I think we need to stop speculating what Viren is upto and what is he doing the more I think the more my doubt goes towards him as his hatred for Sid did came on surface in many instances like wedding confrontation, check issue when he said now he want to do something, BT table when YD taunted Viren, BT table on karvachauth.

We are just trying to deviate from the obvious to satiate our thinking that Viren can't be evil or can't take revenge on Sid even when he showed his scene in bathroom scene. He is using Nivi in his mission see he said Nivi seriously hat jao mere raste se, aur main ye sab jaan bujh ke kar raha huin.

But he is making mistakes as well which he tries to cover but lets see till when these mistakes will be covered.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010AnamikaSJainScintillatingGita97_Namita_

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ya true Simi Viren is not an magical person but the way they are showing him as shrewd as well as stupid who keep leaving clues. I am not getting 1 point see hotel manager of a company came and said to Chanchal that Viren came booked the hotel himself and then cancelled saying he is going america, then he went to person who book the places and book riverdale location (earlier before anything was planned for Sid) then when Sid called and said about his trip then he asked to do booking in the same resort. Quite confusing this show he was going to go with Nivi in the resort before even Sid made his booking. Why and how many bookings he did and why is he so careless about leaving all the clues 1 he sent to CC and other to Sid and 3 to Nivi. He also said I am doing everything intentionally leaving clues against him intentionally. 

Rachu, very good point babe. I have been thinking abt them but no use. cant seem to understand any of it. Not a single character is clear to me....This is all so confusing right? also that booking manager said The Booking was done long time ago...when they got a call for Sid's booking..Viren told the agency to book for the same place..so why would Viren book that place so long ago? and what does it mean by long ago? ..so it was not done after delhi return incident?? ....This is so confusing as to what Viren is really upto. i have no idea ...sometimes they show Viren is catching up like tetecom guy and sometimes they show Viren is ahead of the game like HM. Now what do we believe?? IDK.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoAnamikaSJainScintillating_Namita_

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
oh no rachu. we are thinking on the same line again. to quit thinking what is Viren upto..hahah so funny. I actually have a headache now.

and can you believe no SBS or UTVM segments for the whole week? Last one was date seg and thats all. nothing about this new development. they are keep star cast away from media right now. so one can give hints. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
what is funny is till now everything MP did was so immaculate. No one got any hints or even doubts. for like what 3 mons now.. 

and then all of sudden everything is coming out. and like you said clues are coming out.

and if notice in the precap - the shelf where viren is standing and hiding looks like there is a laundry basket underneath it....but in Friday's scene I checked and there is nothing underneath that desk or table.

so god knows. and why did Viren take out this clothes?? Sid was already at work and came back to get the files..so Why is Viren not at work? did he stop going to work? and instead of leaving to go to work ..he is going to his room and taking his jacket off? why? to relax?

sihuzarmeenoAnamikaSJainScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Mythri  Hug I liked your thoughts, Dark Chocolate, yummy.Wink Embarrassed We all want to understand why Viren is doing all this, I mean I get it that he hates Sid for some reason, but why he is using Nivi, he could have got his revenge any other million ways. Whatever Viren is doing but he still in no evil, because evil person don't risk his life to save a stranger. So I am eager to know what is driving him to do all this. You are right CT better have a good script to justify Viren's action as right now he is breaking trust of only person in his life who cares for him and trust him without doubts. I do hope that NivRen won't be ruined in all this stalker mess.

zarmeenoScintillating_Namita_Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Simi dear relax, stop thinking too much. It looks like instead of Nivi, Viren will drive us insane. I don't know what CTs up to, nothing makes sense any more. Booking, train ticket, BD drug incident timings, everything is so confusing. So let's just wait to know more about Viren before we start speculation what he is up to. Just wanted to mention one thing though Viren's wound is magical, you know after he changed his clothes in HM night scene, he wore a yellow tshirt, didn't bandage his wound but still no blood stain. Let's see if his white tshirt got it or not in tomorrow's episode.

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Ketty even I want to mention it Viren got a wound he was sitting with Nivi for don't know how long and when you have your wound bleading continuously then your clothes get stained like in HM also his jacket and tshirt he worn didn't have the spot of blood but after 2 days he weared bathrob and that got the blood stains how is it possible they are leaving too many loop holes. The train tickets also I mean he went with YD and YD said we just reached delhi after the medicines got exchanged and didn't mentioned she reached alone or with Viren so either she is with Viren to destroy Sid or Viren is lying that he was in shimla I mean how they are going to explain all this and next morning how come YD returned Shimla so soon. Everything is so confusing right now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

Hi Mythri! Hug How are you, my dear? Good to see you online. I loved your scattered thoughts on Viren. A delicious dark chocolate, indeed! Nothing could describe Viren's character better than that. And, you exactly said what I had been thinking as well, that the CTs better come up with some seriously solid and good script to rationalize and justify this gray character of Viren. Otherwise, I cannot see how Viren is going to be able to redeem himself in Nivi's eyes!

Hi Simi, sweets! Hug I was actually thinking about Viren's working hours as well and that's exactly what you mentioned in your post, hehe Smile! But you know what in Friday's episode when that agent is shown to be in the Sood office premises talking to one of the Sood employee, right before Sid arrives there, did you hear what that Sood employee told the agent when he asked for Viren Sood, that he does not come to the office all the time?? It made me wonder, why not because they haven't shown that he (Viren) goes to a site outside of the work premises.

Edited by Excruciating - 23 January 2011 at 8:13pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghsimran728zarmeenogmann2010_Namita_Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index