Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 93)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
True Navz agree with you that Sid cannot be stalker I was actually exploring the possibility. Anyway till the time Sid is framed as stalker we can easily call him stalker and enjoy the DD and HL tears. I know Viren is stalker but just wanted to be optimistic because he shown his immense hatred in that scene. If he was on track of Real MP then the satisfaction when he framed Sid wouldn't be there. His hatred for Sid is evident but the point is why Sid is behaving so calm as it never suits his character.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

that scene where Sid yells at nivi .. is the clip where I hate Sid the most !!

when ever I want to refresh my anger on Sid I watch that clip!
Oh Suchi!! You seriously crack me up with your dislike of Sid. LOL That's what started that slapping spree post of yours the other day. I can trust you to watch that clip to refresh your anger, that's so something that Suchi would do!! LOL I love this about you!! The passion with which you hate Sid.

While we are on the subject of refreshing, I would much rather watch all the NivRen scenes to refresh my oh so endearing love for them!! Day DreamingWink

Edited by Excruciating - 23 January 2011 at 4:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Girls, I just had a very funny thought! I wish that one or few of the Sid-Putul fans comes to our NivRen thread right now and read our posts about the possibility of Sid being the MP! Wouldn't they get the shock of their lives?? Evil Smile Never in their wildest of dreams would they ever think about that possibility, right? Oh, I have become such a sadistic person. Wasn;t like this before! Embarrassed I wonder what happened??

Edited by Excruciating - 23 January 2011 at 4:32pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Muahhaha yes ! Honestly I just want to see him suffer!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Girls, I just had a very funny thought! I wish that one or few of the Sid-Putul fans comes to our NivRen thread right now and read our posts about the possibility of Sid being the MP! Wouldn't they get the shock of their lives?? Evil Smile Never in their wildest of dreams would they ever think about that possibility, right? Oh, I have become such a sadistic person. Wasn;t like this before! Embarrassed I wonder what happened??

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO''I would like give out laddos to my entire neighborhood !!!!!!

IF Sid turns out to be the stalker!!! and Nivi totally trashes him.

HOW DARE HE call her PUTUL!!!! the doll that is helpless
#$(@)#*%(@#*%(@#*%)(@#*()#*%)(#*%(@)#%*(@#%*(#_(*#()@*%#()*#

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010AnamikaSJainxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Muahhaha yes ! Honestly I just want to see him suffer!!!!!!!!!!!
Me too want him to suffer yaar that person makes mistakes and doesn't realize it actually when I thought about him I feel more hatred for him. Now I enjoy the scene where Viren was indirectly blaming him omg look at his face he will get the lesson of his life. He only said na no one in the family can do this to Nivi and now what will he say No one in the family will do this to him it's he only who is in dreams signing papers and doing all these things No he will directly say someone is framing him. I think soon he will point his fingures towards Viren also. Then Viren will say the dialog why would anyone from the family will frame you. I actually don't know why Viren is doing this but one thing is clear Sid own dialog will be slap on his face

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraGita97

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Suchi and Navz. Plz read my Points. CT will work something out. They have to use their main leads. And SID is a main lead. 

But, seriously I feel Sid is the MP. How CT will show that no idea (thats their job..with Rum n Tequila they can do anything ) but my only reasons are:

1. Sid is one of the leads of the show. He has to get attention. 

2. After wedding this profile is kept very low for some reason.

3. MP thing has been dragged by CT for Months ..so they have to equally Dramatical and Exciting Ending to the track.. Sid is the best fit

4. No Side Chars can get so much importance. CC has already got too much screen space. This is my Strong POV. Sid needs screen space. 

5. MOST IMP..when Hero Attacks...It has to Point at the Villan. Not the side characters. And for Me CC, YD, etc are all side characters.

6. If they will reveal Sid as MP then this will effect DD directly.

7. Now, DD is also another main lead and CT can't let her go to waste

8. This story is abt Childhood friends...It Started from there and it will end with some connection with it. It has too. 

9. CT cannot show Side character win etc. etc. They have to show Main Leads taking the blame or Loss or Victory whatever it is in the end...because of their own deeds. CC did not succeed in separating Sid and Nivi. It was Main Lead Sid who did not understand what's going on. His own deed made him lose Nivi. 

10. and Last but not the least - Viren Loves Nivedita. From the Day he Was Born. He was Born to Love Nivedita. That is Why it is called "Destiny". He said So Himself in front of no one else but NT who has raised her Chui Mui. 

DISCLAIMER: Above stated are My POV and cannot take any resp if CT and RS become Wacko and go down the wrong path. Smile. 

Edited by simran728 - 23 January 2011 at 5:06pm

mittusinghShayafanScintillatingAnamikaSJainxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Forget about coming to the Thread. When CT will give them the Shock of Their Life by exposing SID as MP..They will be hurt like we were when they blamed Viren to be the stalker. How dare they?

When Viren was blamed as a stalker:
We Nivrenans Felt Like Chile 6.0 Magnitude Earth Quake Hit us.  Our worlds were upside down. 

When Sid will be Blamed as a Stalker:
Indonesia's 30 feet TUSNAMI will hit Sid-Putul Fan World. That TSUMANI will be Nivren. The Love Wave of NIV.REN (for suchi's sake I am writing with a dot)  will be SOOO HIGHH so no fan of Sid-Putul will be left Untouched. They will all be forced to accept Nivren and fact that Nivi is better off without Sid. 

mittusinghShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraGita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index