Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 92)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

[/QUOTE] 

Ya Simi Agrred . But d Prob is tht Sid never took Virens name ,it's understandable but why Nivi never took Viren 's name ?
Agree Simi may be you are right the emotions are same in both brother why I am saying this just because of one scene and that scene doesn't goes out of my mind when Viren said Sid is selfish and Sid retorted back saying Viren is selfish not him as he lived his life according to his terms. This fact really shows even Sid doesn't have any great feelings for Viren. Because if he really cared for him and was a very good soul as he is being shown than he would have made Viren understand that he is not selfish but instead he blamed him back really showed Sid also have too much poison against Viren. That's why I am scared ke kahin ye na ho Viren Sid ke khilaaf proofs ikatha karta reh jaaye aur end mein Sid Viren ko culprit prove kar de. Because last HM incident was done by Viren and Viren is stupid and straightforward immediately react about things and leaving lots of clues against him. Before HM scenes it looked like the person who is doing this is very sharp and know this game from years but HM incident was actually very different here it looked like person just learned about games and trying to play it but is getting caught admist of it. Most importantly he himself is coming and saying things and nothing like others are saying anything about the MP.
[/QUOTE]

OMG!! did that happen?? i didn't know Sid said Viren was selfish and vice versa i probably missed that epi x
[/QUOTE]

This happened during the Hospital confrontation I think. When CC told everyone BS wish. Let me check. 
[/QUOTE]

I had posted this scene a few days back, let me post it again !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010AnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Today we all are rooting for Sid to be a stalker. Rach, Simi and Navz your arguments and reasons for Sid to be a stalker are really good ones. I couldn't agree more that if Sid turns out to be stalker than it would be a biggest punishment HL can get for what she did with Nivi. DD will get her punishment for her blind obsession and YD for her false pride.

We all argue about Sid's smartness too but if he is stalker than he must be smart enough to pull this off.  Sid knows that Viren booked that resort after him and he wasn't involved in that HM attack and even after phone application signature, he is still not reacting, he must know that Viren is on to something, so why he is so calm. Normally Sid's reaction is to erupt like volcano as soon as somebody points finger at him, so why he is not yelling or shouting back.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Hey Navz!! Hug How are you, my dear? So, good to catch you online right now! And, thanks a ton, as always for explaining my question. After, reading all your reasoning, you are right, on the surface it seemed to me as if, Sid's intentions were very genuine but in actuality when you dig down further, you realize that Sid's intentions and motives might be something else altogether. And, while we are trying to figure out the various stalker incidents, elaborating on your second reason in the post, wherein Sid witnessed an intimate moment between NivRen for the first time, he could have the perfect motive to be the stalker and be responsible for tearing the fuel pipe in Viren's bike, so as to foil NivRe's date completely and then of course so conveniently happen to be going to the work site on that same route.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010AnamikaSJainxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
hey payal, glad I could catch you online too !! *hugs*

Yep, and also the first incident of the stalking was Viren's frame to be broken ! why would Viren break his own  frame, even if he is the stalker and wants to take revenge from Sid, because at the point Nivi only considered Viren as her friend, and Viren knew that, so breaking his own frame would have not made Nivi blame or even question Sid, whereas NivRen has just gotten married, and even if Sid thought for one moment that they indeed do love each other, then maybe in a fit of jealously he might have broken the frame, because it happened immediately after Nivi saw the note and rose from Viren, and Nivi had also seen some pass by the room !!

prajeeShayafanScintillatinggmann2010AnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
We have all given good points about Sid being the stalker, but I don't think he is, in fact I don't think wither Viren or Sid are the stalkers !! I think Viren is multitasking, and targeting many people at the same time !! Sid, JAAL, YD and even Divya !!!

He is framing Sid to lure the real MP.

By framing Sid he is making Sid pay for what he put Nivi and Keshav through, because he wants Sid to feel the pain and misery of being blamed for something he didn't do ! He is also making him pay for knowing the truth about Keshav's innocence and sill letting Jaal get away with it !!!

He is also scaring CC, but making her feel that he is up to something and that he can expose her and JH any time, so he is making CC pay for scaring Nivi from the first day !!

He is also teaching YD a lesson that how wrong she is when he thinks everyone is beneath the Sood's and that even Sid can make mistakes and destroy peoples lives !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafanScintillatinggmann2010AnamikaSJainGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
that scene where Sid yells at nivi .. is the clip where I hate Sid the most !!

when ever I want to refresh my anger on Sid I watch that clip!

prajeeShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

that scene where Sid yells at nivi .. is the clip where I hate Sid the most !!

when ever I want to refresh my anger on Sid I watch that clip!

Suchi, I don't need a reason to hate him, I already do, very much so !! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
I know EEEKSSS he triggers my anger with his cowardly attitude

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index