Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 91)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 1496

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] 
 
Ya Simi Agrred . But d Prob is tht Sid never took Virens name ,it's understandable but why Nivi never took Viren 's name ?
[/QUOTE]
Agree Simi may be you are right the emotions are same in both brother why I am saying this just because of one scene and that scene doesn't goes out of my mind when Viren said Sid is selfish and Sid retorted back saying Viren is selfish not him as he lived his life according to his terms. This fact really shows even Sid doesn't have any great feelings for Viren. Because if he really cared for him and was a very good soul as he is being shown than he would have made Viren understand that he is not selfish but instead he blamed him back really showed Sid also have too much poison against Viren. That's why I am scared ke kahin ye na ho Viren Sid ke khilaaf proofs ikatha karta reh jaaye aur end mein Sid Viren ko culprit prove kar de. Because last HM incident was done by Viren and Viren is stupid and straightforward immediately react about things and leaving lots of clues against him. Before HM scenes it looked like the person who is doing this is very sharp and know this game from years but HM incident was actually very different here it looked like person just learned about games and trying to play it but is getting caught admist of it. Most importantly he himself is coming and saying things and nothing like others are saying anything about the MP.
[/QUOTE]


OMG!! did that happen?? i didn't know Sid said Viren was selfish and vice versa i probably missed that epi x
[/QUOTE]

This happened during the Hospital confrontation I think. When CC told everyone BS wish. Let me check. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
hey me sweety how r we all today??
 
OMG simruuu ur on a role today jaan. excellent workClapIm loving ur posts
 
ok i will be back in a sec but just wanted to pop in and say hi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 23003

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Excruciating

Simran, sweets I am not sure about Sid's dislike or hatred towards Viren! I cannot explain why he has never mentioned his name at all before, maybe it is a blopper on the CT's part, who knows? But based on what has been shown I do feel that Sid does not harbor those kind of feelings towards Viren. He was shown to be so encouraging and wanting to give good opportunity to Viren for work. Even, that first time when Viren had gone to the office and basically told him that he wanted to work on the new project and wanted to prove himself, I felt that he was proud of Viren. And then recently also he talked to BS to let Viren handle the new project completely. I don't know what do you think, sweets? Of course, I am simply interpreting  what has been shown, it is possible he also hates Viren a lot but the CTs just haven't shown that aspect at all to us viewers!

I feel Sid is extra smart. That's why even Viren did not believe in the beginning that Sid is doing all this. 
See CC plays in open n everyone know her..but Sid plays from behind. 
So he showed everyone he has no bad feelings..but real story is different

He wants Nivi to leave the house and Not fall in love with Viren. Then somehow Nivi will be still his friend and turn to him and Sid will again feel imp in Nivi's life. He wants her to keep him in her mind..
and VIren wants to take every thing abt Sid out her mind...wow what a battle 
Simi its look like a dirty game and person affected in fight is Nivi so I don't want this see if Sid is actually stalker I only want Viren to unmask him and not think about taking every feeling inside Nivi about Sid. If Viren is stalker (which actually I don't want but last incident prove it as in the self talk Viren was very satisfied about framing Nivi) then I want him to repent his deeds big time as I don't want both male leads are using Nivi to get back at each other. It may be true that Viren is framing Sid because he thinks Sid is stalker and doing all this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010AnamikaSJain

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 3301

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Payal, If NT and KS can live with the pain that Nivi has gone thru
Then I am sure VD and BS can live with some pain too. And YD will get shock of her life. She loved Bhuvan a lot n now his Son cannot get over KS daughter?? Wow tragedy of Life right??
Simran, you are right!! I didn't think of the punishment to YD at all! Hey, that would be as awesome as HL's punishment! Big smile Yup, she is too damn proud of her beloved grandson, Sid and can think no end of himself. And, wouldn't it just be like the perfect icing on the cake, if he only cannot get over and is crazy and madly in love with Nivedita, his ace enemy's daughter.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 23003

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hey me sweety how r we all today??
 
OMG simruuu ur on a role today jaan. excellent workClapIm loving ur posts
 
ok i will be back in a sec but just wanted to pop in and say hi
Hey ShovaCryCry no hi for me jaan I am hurt and Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 1496

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Excruciating

Simran, sweets I am not sure about Sid's dislike or hatred towards Viren! I cannot explain why he has never mentioned his name at all before, maybe it is a blopper on the CT's part, who knows? But based on what has been shown I do feel that Sid does not harbor those kind of feelings towards Viren. He was shown to be so encouraging and wanting to give good opportunity to Viren for work. Even, that first time when Viren had gone to the office and basically told him that he wanted to work on the new project and wanted to prove himself, I felt that he was proud of Viren. And then recently also he talked to BS to let Viren handle the new project completely. I don't know what do you think, sweets? Of course, I am simply interpreting  what has been shown, it is possible he also hates Viren a lot but the CTs just haven't shown that aspect at all to us viewers!

I feel Sid is extra smart. That's why even Viren did not believe in the beginning that Sid is doing all this. 
See CC plays in open n everyone know her..but Sid plays from behind. 
So he showed everyone he has no bad feelings..but real story is different

He wants Nivi to leave the house and Not fall in love with Viren. Then somehow Nivi will be still his friend and turn to him and Sid will again feel imp in Nivi's life. He wants her to keep him in her mind..
and VIren wants to take every thing abt Sid out her mind...wow what a battle 
Simi its look like a dirty game and person affected in fight is Nivi so I don't want this see if Sid is actually stalker I only want Viren to unmask him and not think about taking every feeling inside Nivi about Sid. If Viren is stalker (which actually I don't want but last incident prove it as in the self talk Viren was very satisfied about framing Nivi) then I want him to repent his deeds big time as I don't want both male leads are using Nivi to get back at each other. It may be true that Viren is framing Sid because he thinks Sid is stalker and doing all this.

Hi Rachu. I did not mean by game in the bad way. It was my use of Wrong Word. It is a battle to remove Sid from Nivi's mind and Viren wants that is doing that in a good way with love and paitence and care. ..So, I should not have used the word Game. So Sorry. 

Now, I am thinking of Viren's self talk - let me tell you my POV but in few mins. need to eat lunch. 


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 1496

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by simran728

Payal, If NT and KS can live with the pain that Nivi has gone thru
Then I am sure VD and BS can live with some pain too. And YD will get shock of her life. She loved Bhuvan a lot n now his Son cannot get over KS daughter?? Wow tragedy of Life right??
Simran, you are right!! I didn't think of the punishment to YD at all! Hey, that would be as awesome as HL's punishment! Big smile Yup, she is too damn proud of her beloved grandson, Sid and can think no end of himself. And, wouldn't it just be like the perfect icing on the cake, if he only cannot get over and is crazy and madly in love with Nivedita, his ace enemy's daughter.

Yes all of them. Bloody circus and jungle ppl. The time has to pay the price. Sid's face has to be unmasked. Viren will let Nivi deal with Past things..

and he will deal with the current MP thing. Thats why he said I need your help to win this game. Bcos she knows the past very well and also Sid very well from diff POV than Viren.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 15047

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Excruciating

Simran, sweets I am not sure about Sid's dislike or hatred towards Viren! I cannot explain why he has never mentioned his name at all before, maybe it is a blopper on the CT's part, who knows? But based on what has been shown I do feel that Sid does not harbor those kind of feelings towards Viren. He was shown to be so encouraging and wanting to give good opportunity to Viren for work. Even, that first time when Viren had gone to the office and basically told him that he wanted to work on the new project and wanted to prove himself, I felt that he was proud of Viren. And then recently also he talked to BS to let Viren handle the new project completely. I don't know what do you think, sweets? Of course, I am simply interpreting  what has been shown, it is possible he also hates Viren a lot but the CTs just haven't shown that aspect at all to us viewers!

I feel Sid is extra smart. That's why even Viren did not believe in the beginning that Sid is doing all this. 
See CC plays in open n everyone know her..but Sid plays from behind. 
So he showed everyone he has no bad feelings..but real story is different

He wants Nivi to leave the house and Not fall in love with Viren. Then somehow Nivi will be still his friend and turn to him and Sid will again feel imp in Nivi's life. He wants her to keep him in her mind..
and VIren wants to take every thing abt Sid out her mind...wow what a battle 


Till now we have thought that Sid is not as intelligent to be the stalker, but CT's can always show us otherwise, if they show him the stalker !!

First of all, it would be the greatest justice in the world if Sid is the stalker ! Why ? It was because of HL's obsession with Divya's happiness that she emotionally blackmailed Nivi and forced a motherless child to give up her love and happiness, so she literally snatched Nivi's happiness and gave it to her own !! So there would be no greater justice if it turns out that Sid is obsessed with Nivi and Divya's happiness is snatched and HL has to live with the fact that she is responsible for all the pain her daughter is suffering because she know about Sid-Nivi !!

Now I will come to your question Payal, about Sid not harboring any hatred for Viren. I remember when I saw the first scene between Sid-Viren, the confrontation in the hospital and me and Rach discussed at length at that time that both of the brothers definitely have issues between them, in fact I had also said that these issues would definitely come up in the form of a track later on !!

One thing that bothered me during that confrontation even then was the fact that Viren called Sid selfish because Sid refuse to marry Divya and that was Dadaji's wish !! So Viren calling him selfish in the heat of the argument was very normal, but Sid replied back that it is Viren who is selfish, because he lived his own life while Sid stayed back and became Dadaji's support !! Now only someone with deep issue would bring up the past at a time like this !!

Also if I think about all the scenes where Sid & Nivren were involved, I see an obsessive Sid.

First scene is where NT wanted to meet Nivi and sends Yash with the message ! Sid went and told this to Nivi herself, why ? Could he have not told this to Viren and let Viren take her ? Because he knew how much this message would mean to Nivi.

Second Scene where Sid ask Viren about the cheaque and tells him that he does not need to work, and that he can fly as high as he want without any restrictions and Viren replies, I only wnat to work ! and he wanted to work because Nivi had asked him too, and Sid must have figured this out, that Viren who never wanted to work or be interested in office, suddenly wants to work, so it could only mean one thing that Viren wants to work for Nivi, to fulfill her wish !!

Third scene where Sid convince BS to hand over the project too Viren !! It was immediately after the scene where Viren asks Nivi out on a date !! and for the first time he saw a moment between NivRen which was a bit intimate with Viren spraying Nivi with water, and Nivi was okay with it !! Sid intention could have been to keep Viren away from Nivi by involving him with work, so he spends less time with Nivi !!

Fourth scene, where Sid is blasting the hotel Manager, notice how he says Nivedita's name first and then Viren, when  the nanager tells him that Mr and Mrs Sood is back !! Usually when you are talking about a sibling and a spouse, you always take your sibling name first and then the siblings spouse !! That means his first thought and concern was only for Nivi !! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010AnamikaSJainGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index