Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 89)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hieee, Rachu!My jaanu!! Hug Ya I was missing everyone too. But you are right, it just dawned on me that all of a sudden I don't  Monday blues any more because Monday morning means another episode of CCBM is going to be aired, which means, NivRen, or more like with the current track Viren, hehe, with his hot sizzling devil-may-care attitude.Wink

Moni, my jannupie!! Aww, I am going to miss you my sweets for 4 whole days! Shocked But this is a good opportunity and I am so happy for you. However, I wonder who is going to droll over Viren now in your absence. Hmm, I can be magnanimous enough to do it on your behalf. Wink

Yupp Yaar See naa till d time i didn't hav any news abt dis trip , i was so excited abt monday ki Finallyy i will get 2 see my VIREn n CCBM but Now i will miss it for almost 3 days . THURS i will b back n will join all of u Big smile but till then will miss my KINNY n u all CryCry

Oh Yes dear plzzzzz don't leave my Viren alone , on my Behalf plzzzzz go ahead okkkk LOL u hav my permission LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ya moni thanks for reminding me Ya he fought with his own family for Nivi and YD called him manhoos, mad and Gaddar he listened that all. If he was so smart and hated Sid and wanted the place in family and doesn't love Nivi then there was no need of marrying Nivi. Sid was already getting married to Divya with or without him marrying Nivi.

Ya agree that too how can Sid be that dumb I mean even YD and VD were shocked with the revealiation but Sid was not even moved and couldn't understand what Viren told in front of family.

Yupp rachu n So my doubt has now incresed on SID .See 1st thnk logicallyy , As per Indian Soaps whoever Female Lead suspects d most , She reveals it okk n then it happens 2 b true but on d other side if she doubts some1 but doesn't reveal it thnkng tht he/ she can't do dis then at tht time tht person only happenes 2 b Culprit . LOL So same goes wid SID n Nivi .Nivi is doubting SID but She also thought tht He can't do tht ( So as we LOL ) n At this time if SID happene 2  b MP then it will reallyy a bigg shock for Nivi whch Ct's n Kinny were talking abt .

I hope u r geting wht i want 2 tell u . Sorry if i m nt making any sense LOL .

n YEs Viren heared so much just n only becozz of NIVI why ??? It itself shows tht He loves Nivi  n if he deos't then also i thnk his deedes r forgivable becozz he did so much for Nivi in just 2 months who never did it for Nivi frm so long yrs
Moni read it back can you yourself make out what have you written or you wanted my head to be spinned like Mahi does. Yep Viren did so much for Nivi and her self respect in 2 months I agree and I just love this fact so if he is MP then it will be proved that he is only the hero and Villian of the CCBM as till now Sid hasn't shown any heroic acts.

Everyone says his silence is his patience and when it speak then it speak volume but my point is when Sid was needed to speak he was more silent. He could be called silent and patient if he had just said Nivi I Love you and not made promises to her. He made 1000 promises when the time came to fulfil them he became silent. Do you think it can be called heroic act and patience that when you require to speak up you become silent and let your loved one bear the warth. He spoke to JAAL that what you think I played a game against you like you did because I know you are responsible for factory issue. How the same person can say Viren that in the house no one can play game while he himself said JAAL that I know they played a game. Such a contradicting character. He spoke in front of lady because his character was also getting tainted along with Nivi if the lady was pointing only towards Nivi then he wouldn't have said even a single word.

Viren too never spoke unnessarily. He stood up Nivi when it is required the most he made her laugh, smile, strong and even if we consider him as MP then only he made her cry, laugh, happy everything and then He himself will repent his mistake and will not require anyone to tell him ya you were wrong or if anyone will tell him will be Nivi or Dadaji and no oneelse.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010AnamikaSJainmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by simran728

Hi Moni...I missed you too. I had to make phone calls back home and do chores before ...You Going on a trip with college friends? ....No Prob..If you have Ipod then download some dialogs of Viren and use them for chanting "Viren Loves Nivi Chanting"..haha....just kid..we would def miss you dear.... :) have fun... Take care....Smile

Wowww thatzzz greatt idea jaan . I will miss my VIREN n KINNY Cry Cry n Unfortunatelyy i don't hav I-POD So my all along Bandhu ( like N d B LOL ) is my CELL LOL

Its ok. Viren and Your Kinny Lives in Your Heart. and so all you have to do is close your eyes and picture him..

all Sanju VM and all FB chit chats will come to your mind.
Dont call any Guy on the bus or car as "Viren"..Unless ofcourse You have a crush on him..
If you do have a crush on him..Give him Viren "How to Win a girls Heart 101" Bcos then he will get the idea of how to hold Your Hand..hahaha ..I am going too far now...I see NIvren even when I cooking or doing dishes..so you can imagine.
Bye Take care. Safe journey. Simi. 

Oh SIMI jaan No other guy cn take place of my KINNY or VIREN in my heart Big smile n My 1st n last CRUSH was always KINSHUK MAHAJAN n i reallyy reallyy mean it . haan thatzz different thng ki i may call Viren's n Kinny's name in my dreams while sleeping like i always do LOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
You know girls, I am really liking this theory of Sid being the MP and actually warming up a lot to that idea as well. Wouldn't that be an unbelievably good track in the show?? First of all it would be a huge shocker because he has been shown as such a goody goody nice guy, right that apart from us no one really is even thinking on those lines. But the best aspect of this would be for HL and DD!! Man, I would so love to see HL's reaction if this actually comes true. This would be the perfect ultimate punishment for her, wouldn't it be?? But in retrospect, it would really hurt a lot of nice folks too, like I cannot imagine what it would do to VD, right? I really like her a lot. Not to mention BS and even Nivedita for that matter. She would be also hurt by this because he had been such a dear friend of hers!! When I think about it, maybe it is better that the MP is either CC or YD with or without JW. Unhappy

Edited by Excruciating - 23 January 2011 at 2:09pm

lamsShayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
@rachu Oh rachu my jaan sorry if ur mmind is spinning heheeee lolzzz never my intention hehee .

See i m only telling ki If Nivi is suspecting SID but didn't said anytng abt ir nt even 2 Viren then it would b havng some meaning naa . whatzz d use if ct's wil show ivi suspecting Sid but nt sayng 2 any1 ?

Yes Viren 2 respects n loves his family otherwise he wouldn't hav left Nivi in middle when he hears abt his dadaji . He wouldn't become so angry wid his dhishman ki Beti .

So if u will see all d confrontations of NIVREN wid sood family , Viren never spoke n respected every1's thought till d time they were blaming him but as soon as they used 2 come 2 Nivi , his anger n obession 2wds Nivi used 2 come out n then he used 2 start reacting .

Shayafangmann2010AnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
guys . the fact that Sid had never Mentioned Viren name in front of anyone till his entry shows the "Hatred" is equal on both sides. They both are smart at hiding it but they both have same feelings. for different reasons. Sid also Hates Viren bcos Viren always Loved Nivi. 

and Sid's aim was to keep Nivi under his arm's length. She was naive maybe did not do it knowingly but she did side Sid maybe. 

I think Viren was around them and always wanted to close to nivi but sid never allowed it. and he was the bossy one with all of them. 

and then 1 day Sid framed him and made him look like he has lost it. ..like you know ..Example Sid pushed Nivi on some hill and she got injured ...and then blamed the whole thing on Viren. So, many such incidents would have happened. All must have thought VIren is mad and psycho over Nivi. But it was Sid who was obsessed and psycho. 

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

You know girls, I am really liking this theory of Sid being the MP and actually warming up a lot to that idea as well. Wouldn't that be an unbelievably good track in the show?? First of all it would be a huge shocker because he has been shown as such a goody goody nice guy, right that apart from us no one really is even thinking on those lines. But the best aspect of this would be for HL and DD!! Man, I would so love to see HL's reaction if this actually comes true. This would be the perfect ultimate punishment for her, wouldn't it be?? But in retrospect, it would really hurt a lot of nice folks too, like I cannot imagine what it would do to VD, right? I really like her a lot. Not to mention BS and even Nivedita for that matter. She would be also hurt by this because he had been such a dear friend of hers!! When I think about it, maybe it is better that the MP is either CC or YD with or without JW. Unhappy
BS AND Vandana will be affected most by this. Especially Vd as she is really good soul and taught Sid all the good values but if he turned out to be MP then she will be very upset didn't you saw how shocked she was when it was revealed that Sid signed those telephone papers.

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
@payal Yupp Payal It will b a veryy Gd trak n most imp i would like it 2 happen only n only for VIREn . BEcozz then dis will b a bigg slap on YSD . n will b a lesson 2 BS who thnks Viren is irresponsible n can't match Sid . He will also see tht who is his idol GS Viren or Sid ? n msot imp It will give justice 2 poor VIREN .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010VirMan_ArShiDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index