Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 88)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ya moni thanks for reminding me Ya he fought with his own family for Nivi and YD called him manhoos, mad and Gaddar he listened that all. If he was so smart and hated Sid and wanted the place in family and doesn't love Nivi then there was no need of marrying Nivi. Sid was already getting married to Divya with or without him marrying Nivi.

Ya agree that too how can Sid be that dumb I mean even YD and VD were shocked with the revealiation but Sid was not even moved and couldn't understand what Viren told in front of family.

Yupp rachu n So my doubt has now incresed on SID .See 1st thnk logicallyy , As per Indian Soaps whoever Female Lead suspects d most , She reveals it okk n then it happens 2 b true but on d other side if she doubts some1 but doesn't reveal it thnkng tht he/ she can't do dis then at tht time tht person only happenes 2 b Culprit . LOL So same goes wid SID n Nivi .Nivi is doubting SID but She also thought tht He can't do tht ( So as we LOL ) n At this time if SID happene 2  b MP then it will reallyy a bigg shock for Nivi whch Ct's n Kinny were talking abt .

I hope u r geting wht i want 2 tell u . Sorry if i m nt making any sense LOL .

n YEs Viren heared so much just n only becozz of NIVI why ??? It itself shows tht He loves Nivi  n if he deos't then also i thnk his deedes r forgivable becozz he did so much for Nivi in just 2 months who never did it for Nivi frm so long yrs

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Simran, hieee sweets!! I loved your post about why the MP should be Sid! Agree with all the possible points, you have covered everything. Clap Now, let's just see, if things happen that way at all. So, the disclaimer was a great idea! Wink Man, so far as these CCBM CTs are concerned, we all need one!

Hi everyone! How is everybody doing?? Lazing on a Sunday afternoon or it might already be Monday for all the other folks! Wow, Prajee, Moni that is shocking that you guys are still up! Don't you guys have Monday blues! Unhappy

Hey Payal how are you sweetu I wan missing you don't worry Monday has come so tomorrow we will see lots of NivRen scenesWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow Simi loved your points and I must say this your and my radar always move in same direction why why why??? Only difference is I just state my suspicion but you elaborate with your wonderful point. Few minutes ago I was also stating I am doubting Sid and now you too.

Yep Your Idea and Navz Post about The past Video that Sid was possessive abt Nivi....Made Me go TING TING TING..on Nivren NASADQ hahaha

No seriously, you guys triggered me and I realized that Sid is the Lead of the Show too. and I know he is a fresher n RS does not have to give him imp etc etc..but still. This is the story of the 4 leads and that whats got the Viewers hooked onto it.

it is not the Story of Chanchal, or YD or KS or BS. So, I have belief Very Strong in Sid as MP.

Plus, I wanted all of you to think from CT perspective. There Hero Viren is doing a great job. They do not need another Hero. So, how to use Sid?  They have to use this work done so far. So, what better than making him opp of Hero and show him as MP. Plus, Abhishek will also benefit bcos in 1 serial he has multiple personalities he can show and learn from this experience. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Simran, hieee sweets!! I loved your post about why the MP should be Sid! Agree with all the possible points, you have covered everything. Clap Now, let's just see, if things happen that way at all. So, the disclaimer was a great idea! Wink Man, so far as these CCBM CTs are concerned, we all need one!

Hi everyone! How is everybody doing?? Lazing on a Sunday afternoon or it might already be Monday for all the other folks! Wow, Prajee, Moni that is shocking that you guys are still up! Don't you guys have Monday blues! Unhappy

My payal Sweets Hu r jaan HugHugHugHugmised u so much .

Well I m leaving tomm for trip at afternoon so cn wake up little bit late LOL No prob . Actually jokes apart . I m just abt 2 leave .

Well thatzz wht called NIVREnMANIA n VIRENMANIA n dis THREADMANIA LOL

prajeeShayafanScintillatinggmann2010VirMan_ArShiDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Hi Moni...I missed you too. I had to make phone calls back home and do chores before ...You Going on a trip with college friends? ....No Prob..If you have Ipod then download some dialogs of Viren and use them for chanting "Viren Loves Nivi Chanting"..haha....just kid..we would def miss you dear.... :) have fun... Take care....Smile

Wowww thatzzz greatt idea jaan . I will miss my VIREN n KINNY Cry Cry n Unfortunatelyy i don't hav I-POD So my all along Bandhu ( like N d B LOL ) is my CELL LOL

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Hieee, Rachu!My jaanu!! Hug Ya I was missing everyone too. But you are right, it just dawned on me that all of a sudden I don't get Monday blues any more because Monday morning means another episode of CCBM is going to be aired, which means, NivRen, or more like with the current track Viren, hehe, with his hot sizzling devil-may-care attitude.Wink

Moni, my jannupie!! Aww, I am going to miss you my sweets for 4 whole days! Shocked But this is a good opportunity and I am so happy for you. However, I wonder who is going to droll over Viren now in your absence. Hmm, I can be magnanimous enough to do it on your behalf. Wink

Edited by Excruciating - 23 January 2011 at 2:00pm

ShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Veryy True Simi n i just hope ki SID turns out 2 b MP as I m reallyy fed up frm his Goddy goddyy image , n all his family reciting 24/7 only SIdmantra n my poor Viren gets nothng . So i want tht Viren should b d one 2 expose SID so tht dis will b a bigg slap on YSD's face whch i thnk Viren can't do it in real physicallyy but dis will b bigg slap frm Viren 2 her . whch i badlyy want .I badlyy want every1 2 understand n 2 love Viren whch till now he didn't get . I want BS 2 say tht " I M PROUD OF U VIREN SOOD "

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoAnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by simran728

Hi Moni...I missed you too. I had to make phone calls back home and do chores before ...You Going on a trip with college friends? ....No Prob..If you have Ipod then download some dialogs of Viren and use them for chanting "Viren Loves Nivi Chanting"..haha....just kid..we would def miss you dear.... :) have fun... Take care....Smile

Wowww thatzzz greatt idea jaan . I will miss my VIREN n KINNY Cry Cry n Unfortunatelyy i don't hav I-POD So my all along Bandhu ( like N d B LOL ) is my CELL LOL

Its ok. Viren and Your Kinny Lives in Your Heart. and so all you have to do is close your eyes and picture him..

all Sanju VM and all FB chit chats will come to your mind.
Dont call any Guy on the bus or car as "Viren"..Unless ofcourse You have a crush on him..
If you do have a crush on him..Give him Viren "How to Win a girls Heart 101" Bcos then he will get the idea of how to hold Your Hand..hahaha ..I am going too far now...I see NIvren even when I cooking or doing dishes..so you can imagine.
Bye Take care. Safe journey. Simi. 

Edited by simran728 - 23 January 2011 at 2:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index