Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 87)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
hi chicas !! How r u?? kya ho raha hai?? Remember today is Viren Sood's Sunday so i am here at 2 PM. Did want to wake him with my memories and hitting YT and IF forum..wanted to let him sleep in peace.. Wink..

Ok Ok Ok..too much now...so we are talking about.. MP again right??

I wish this MP will come in my real life or Mahi or Moni or Navz or anyone. Then we will show them who the real player is ..HAHAHA

Oh Yea..Milee will be best. Bcos first she will beat the heck out of him and then Teach him all the Life Lessons and give him wisdom that his Lonely and Lost Soul Needs....anyway....got carried away..sry

But, seriously I feel Sid is the MP. How CT will show that no idea (thats their job..with Rum n Tequila they can do anything ) but my only reasons are:

1. Sid is one of the leads of the show. He has to get attention. 

2. After wedding this profile is kept very low for some reason.

3. MP thing has been dragged by CT for Months ..so they have to equally Dramatical and Exciting Ending to the track.. Sid is the best fit

4. No Side Chars can get so much importance. CC has already got too much screen space. This is my Strong POV. Sid needs screen space. 

5. MOST IMP..when Hero Attacks...It has to Point at the Villan. Not the side characters. And for Me CC, YD, etc are all side characters.

6. If they will reveal Sid as MP then this will effect DD directly.

7. Now, DD is also another main lead and CT can't let her go to waste

8. This story is abt Childhood friends...It Started from there and it will end with some connection with it. It has too. 

9. CT cannot show Side character win etc. etc. They have to show Main Leads taking the blame or Loss or Victory whatever it is in the end...because of their own deeds. CC did not succeed in separating Sid and Nivi. It was Main Lead Sid who did not understand what's going on. His own deed made him lose Nivi. 

10. and Last but not the least - Viren Loves Nivedita. From the Day he Was Born. He was Born to Love Nivedita. That is Why it is called "Destiny". He said So Himself in front of no one else but NT who has raised her Chui Mui. 

DISCLAIMER: Above stated are My POV and cannot take any resp if CT and RS become Wacko and go down the wrong path. Smile. 

So, let's enjoy...and watch our Hero Viren...BASH the crap out of stupid and idiotic n 2 faced Villain SID.

And my message to Viren and Nivi. I am ready with Pop Corn and Ice Cream..I am already drooling over you both So Cant do it anymore otherwise My hubby will Think I have got some prob like Neighbors Dog..Wink Wink,....
So, Bring on the Show. Lets see some action now !!! 

Edited by simran728 - 23 January 2011 at 1:31pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeelamsShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuGita97moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@Vidya Yupp Vidya I 2 watched all d episodes n still didn't find anythng doubtsul abt Sid . But 1 thng is sure VIREN hav a golden n veryy Gd heart n we all know dis . n If he hates Sid so much tht he refered him his elder Bro as KA ... then surelyy there is somethng whch only Viren n Sid knows . n Sid just forgot it becozz he doesn't hav 2 go thru frm it but Becozz Viren was vicim due 2 Sid n tht incident He remebered everythng n So he hates Sid like anythng .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Simi dear... Loved ur points... :)
Lets see how the story unfolds....Smile

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

hi chicas !! How r u?? kya ho raha hai?? Remember today is Viren Sood's Sunday so i am here at 2 PM. Did want to wake him with my memories and hitting YT and IF forum..wanted to let him sleep in peace.. Wink..

Ok Ok Ok..too much now...so we are talking about.. MP again right??

I wish this MP will come in my real life or Mahi or Moni or Navz or anyone. Then we will show them who the real player is ..HAHAHA

Oh Yea..Milee will be best. Bcos first she will beat the heck out of him and then Teach him all the Life Lessons and give him wisdom that his Lonely and Lost Soul Needs....anyway....got carried away..sry

But, seriously I feel Sid is the MP. How CT will show that no idea (thats their job..with Rum n Tequila they can do anything ) but my only reasons are:

1. Sid is one of the leads of the show. He has to get attention. 

2. After wedding this profile is kept very low for some reason.

3. MP thing has been dragged by CT for Months ..so they have to equally Dramatical and Exciting Ending to the track.. Sid is the best fit

4. No Side Chars can get so much importance. CC has already got too much screen space. This is my Strong POV. Sid needs screen space. 

5. MOST IMP..when Hero Attacks...It has to Point at the Villan. Not the side characters. And for Me CC, YD, etc are all side characters.

6. If they will reveal Sid as MP then this will effect DD directly.

7. Now, DD is also another main lead and CT can't let her go to waste

8. This story is abt Childhood friends...It Started from there and it will end with some connection with it. It has too. 

9. CT cannot show Side character win etc. etc. They have to show Main Leads taking the blame or Loss or Victory whatever it is in the end...because of their own deeds. CC did not succeed in separating Sid and Nivi. It was Main Lead Sid who did not understand what's going on. His own deed made him lose Nivi. 

10. and Last but not the least - Viren Loves Nivedita. From the Day he Was Born. He was Born to Love Nivedita. That is Why it is called "Destiny". He said So Himself in front of no one else but NT who has raised her Chui Mui. 

DISCLAIMER: Above stated are My POV and cannot take any resp if CT and RS become Wacko and go down the wrong path. Smile. 

So, let's enjoy...and watch our Hero Viren...BASH the crap out of stupid and idiotic n 2 faced Villain SID.

And my message to Viren and Nivi. I am ready with Pop Corn and Ice Cream..I am already drooling over you both So Cant do it anymore otherwise My hubby will Think I have got some prob like Neighbors Dog..Wink Wink,....
So, Bring on the Show. Lets see some action now !!! 

OMGGG Look who is here my swwetss lovelyyy SIMIiiiieee hu r u dear ???? HugHugHugHugHugHug

Oh My god dear u wouldnt believe me jaan but i was just abt 2 write tht where is Simi , Payal , Shovu 2dy ? n see u r here . I was missingg u soo much HugHug

Oh dear lovedd ur all points . n yupp me2 is prepared wid my popkorns bas ab baari hai toh NivRen ke beech sab kuch theek hone ki Wink .

Oh jaan U know whtever b d case NIVREN will ab 2gher as they r made for each other becozz destiny made them met n made them fall in love wid each other Big smileEmbarrassed .
Dear U know wht ? like Faizu n i thought n imagined i so hope ki Ct's shows it  .
n i hav hope also becozz Viren doesn't hav jacket on him as per precap n Nivi sees him bledding So i just hope ki they Show Nivi applying Medicine on his wound . Oh god i so cn imagine . 1st Viren will again b SHIRTLESS Wink n 2nd NIvREN's Romance Wink .Wowww .

thatzz different thng ki if it happens , i will miss it Cry but later on i cn see it ol LOL .So definatelyy i want dis scene badlyy . n 100% i m sure ki they will show it as Vire doesn't hav jacket on him n he was wearing White TEE So She will see d Blood Spot on his back n then Dhain te naan LOL

Edited by sushmitadutta - 23 January 2011 at 1:41pm

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Ya moni thanks for reminding me Ya he fought with his own family for Nivi and YD called him manhoos, mad and Gaddar he listened that all. If he was so smart and hated Sid and wanted the place in family and doesn't love Nivi then there was no need of marrying Nivi. Sid was already getting married to Divya with or without him marrying Nivi.

Ya agree that too how can Sid be that dumb I mean even YD and VD were shocked with the revealiation but Sid was not even moved and couldn't understand what Viren told in front of family.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010moniluvskinshuk

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Simran, hieee sweets!! I loved your post about why the MP should be Sid! Agree with all the possible points, you have covered everything. Clap Now, let's just see, if things happen that way at all. So, the disclaimer was a great idea! Wink Man, so far as these CCBM CTs are concerned, we all need one!

Hi everyone! How is everybody doing?? Lazing on a Sunday afternoon or it might already be Monday for all the other folks! Wow, Prajee, Moni that is shocking that you guys are still up! Don't you guys have Monday blues! Unhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Wow Simi loved your points and I must say this your and my radar always move in same direction why why why??? Only difference is I just state my suspicion but you elaborate with your wonderful point. Few minutes ago I was also stating I am doubting Sid and now you too.
I am ready with my icecream and popcorns too

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 23 January 2011 at 1:46pm

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Hi Moni...I missed you too. I had to make phone calls back home and do chores before ...You Going on a trip with college friends? ....No Prob..If you have Ipod then download some dialogs of Viren and use them for chanting "Viren Loves Nivi Chanting"..haha....just kid..we would def miss you dear.... :) have fun... Take care....Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index