Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 86)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

Dears.. i do have a weird question....
What could be the reason for Viren returning back to Shimla? I think he never wanted to be with his family.. And he came to know abt BS illness only while saving Nivi from the goons...
Or would it be like Sid informing Viren abt his engagement with Nivi and since he had obsession with Nivi from childhood, he wanted to stop it??
I know its weird but.......Wink

Hii Jaan hu r u my love;yy swwets . HugHugHugHug

Dear When Vien entered in d show , tht time Nivi-Sid broke off their relationshp n So there is no question of Sid informing Viren abt his engagement wid Nivi .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafan

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

What could be the reason for Viren returning back to Shimla? I think he never wanted to be with his family.. And he came to know abt BS illness only while saving Nivi from the goons...
Or would it be like Sid informing Viren abt his engagement with Nivi and since he had obsession with Nivi from childhood, he wanted to stop it??

Good question, Why is he back? He does not seem to like his parents to hang around. He can't stand Sid. YD does not stand him so its only BS and VD! And who knows how long has he been in ShimlaShocked

Hmmm .... new mystery !

I thnk Dear Viren was called for Sid's marrige only but wid whom he was nt told tht becozz at tht time there was veryy much confusion b/w both d families tht in Actual who is getting married 2 Sid ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Originally posted by gmann2010

Prathi I asked same questions many threads ago. LOL  Well at that time someone told me that may be VD asked him to come down for his brother's wedding or something. Because BS got sick the day he returned. So only reason for him to come back is Sid's  wedding. But then why he wasn't there in engagement which didn't happen but there was a huge function in the house and how come no one even mention the second son of the house on that day. 
But Ketty everybody was shocked to see him !

Yes even i also watched tht Video when Viren comes in Sood house , Every1 is happy but little bit shocked . 

n OMg did u see 1 thng Viren ives a consoling hugg 2 tht  Motti Wc*h Angry , i understand tht Viren hugged her as his dadi nut tht evil hugged him quite strange naa ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeevids08ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I remember CC mentioning viren earlier but not sure which episode

Moni have a safe and happy journey dear!!

HUGZZ

Thanxxx jaan . Big smile

prajeeShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hii Jaan hu r u my love;yy swwets . Hug

Dear When Vien entered in d show , tht time Nivi-Sid broke off their relationshp n So there is no question of Sid informing Viren abt his engagement wid Nivi .

Hey Moni.. Thanks for the answer sweetie....
Yup am doing good... But will miss u and ur analysis sweets....
But trip with college frnds would be great fun... I still cherish those moments....
So enjoy ur trip to the fullest... take care too... :)

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Moni agree with you may be Viren was called for wedding only and he was not informed about engagement being delayed as of that time Sid hand was broken so the engagement was delayed it was broken on the day of confrontation completely and Viren arrived next day. He didn't know that factory fiasco till his mother bad mouthed Sharma and his beti.

There is lots of confusion and I really want CT's to clear everything from day one. Where he was, why he was returning, Why JAAL always consider him as toy to be sent away, why DM show partial behaviour towards him I agree before NivRen wedding YD had liking for him but then also her behaviour with him was like outsider of the house and always get irritated by him and she also tends to taunt him the day BS returned home from hospital then she said Viren ab ghar aa gaye ho to ghar ka hissa banana bhi sikho. I why he said that is Viren always remained aloof of family or all of them lived aloof of him doesn't let him involved in family even when they were planning for jagrata when it was held next day then also YD get tensed who will make the preparation as VD is nursing BS and Sid has lots of work then also Viren has remind her he is also here and she can rely on him.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeevids08Shayafansimran728gmann2010moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow I left for sometime and had to read so many pages.

Moni you should be happy you are going on trip as these kind of opurtunities are important in life we can get back to NivRen on thrusday after you return also.

Navz actually agree with you 100% till we don't see anything like how Viren did all these activities and why he did that we should not trust that he is stalker

One more thing I agree with you here was he was hurt with nail before Nivi was beaten with the stick and it might have hurted like hell but still he went back changed his clothes without thinking about the nail came back took Nivi in the hotel room lay her on the bed keep siting beside him till she gain consiousness and even after 2 days he is not feeling the need of dressing the wound. I mean if we think this also that he doesn't love Nivi, he want to take revenge from Sid and using her in his plan then also he was more considerate about Nivi's pain then his own and really cares for her. I mean he could have sent the guards to take Nivi to hotel room then dressed his wound and come back there or when he saw the wound also then he could have get it bandaged but he is not doing that. This shows how much he loves her and can never see her in any pain.

I know dear i should b happyyy butt .... It's okkk . Yes we cn enjoy on Thursday Big smile . thanxx jaan .

Oh Dear tht is wht i m sayng frm day 1 yaar tht May b Viren did all those thngs but thnk dis also naa he is d only 1 n he is d same Viren who did so much for Nivi . n Yes d wound was veryyy veryy painful in comparison 2 Nivi's . But then also he sat besides her till d time she gained consiousness . He didn't even care abt his wound whch would b painning him at th time n still it would b but he didn't cure it why ? thtzz becozz he is feeling guilty of letting get Nivi hurted . .ds itself shows his so much love 2wds her . His tears , his concern , his relaxation can't b fake .

n Yes if at all he doesn't love her then also he did so much for Nivi . He fought for Nivi frm his own family  don't know hu many times , made himself bad infront of his family , infact YSD told him " GAddar " also . So he took it all . just for Nivi . dis itself shows tht hu much he lovesNivi . Incase he says 2  himself tht He doesn't love Nivi So tht means he himself doesn't know tht hu much he loves Nivi .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728gmann2010AnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
@rachu Yupp rachu Agrred . I 2 thnk n even Wonder ki Cn reallyy a guy b so dumb ? It reallyy reallyy doesn't make sense . haina?

Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index