Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 85)

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Vid JAAL were expecting viren to come back next day if you remember when confrontation happened before police came and arrested Bhupat JAAL were talking about Viren coming back to Shimla and were happy about it. So I think he may have came 1 day earlier before schedule

Thanks for this Rach. We got the answer.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Originally posted by prajee

Dears.. i do have a weird question....
What could be the reason for Viren returning back to Shimla? I think he never wanted to be with his family.. And he came to know abt BS illness only while saving Nivi from the goons...
Or would it be like Sid informing Viren abt his engagement with Nivi and since he had obsession with Nivi from childhood, he wanted to stop it??
I know its weird but.......Wink

No no thats not weird actually good point never thought about that x

Actually in one of the episodes CC or YD was shown mentioning that Viren returned coz of Dadaji's condition . actually its a blooper since Dadaji got a heart attack the same day as Viren entered the show...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeevids08ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Vid JAAL were expecting viren to come back next day if you remember when confrontation happened before police came and arrested Bhupat JAAL were talking about Viren coming back to Shimla and were happy about it. So I think he may have came 1 day earlier before schedule

Its ok Vid's but exact reason can only be shown after real truth is out.

Moni you are right I really want them to show something big and grave about Sid that Viren is hating Sid so much that he just can't stand it because any smaller reasons will make him negative.

Don't beat me if I say this is it possible Sid is real stalker and Viren somehow come to know and now gathering the proofs. I mean what if Sid is not what we are thinking him to be. He is known business tycoon and handle business so well, always knew JAAL were culprit and never exposed. Now days he is shown as dumbest in the show even more than Divya who doesn't know what is happening around him. I know every bussinessman is not schemar but they have this much insight when other person is indirectly blaming you for the crime. Even Nivi felt this, Divya felt this why he didn't felt this. This is also possible he is silently playing his game because I am not able to digest his dumb behaviour.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeevids08Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Navz, I seriously have doubt that Sid will speak up. He will not. He does not have guts to side with what is right. He will just listen but will still not tel the truth. He will be disturbed and will be hurt and scream when he will be blamed. He will tell truth about himself but not about Nivi and Sharma's and JAAL. He will not go against his family still.So it will be Viren only who will prove Keshav innocent and will take out deeds of his parents.

Hey Anju dear hu r u ? Hu is ur mom feeling dear ? I hope she is f9 n feeling much better . Big smile My gd wishes n Prayers r always wid her .Big smile 

Exactly Anju It will b n only Viren who will prove KS innocent n thtatzz wht i want so tht KS should b able 2 understand tht wht a dimaond his daughter got in form of VIREN

prajeeShayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hey Vidya *hugs* how are u doing babes ??

Girls, let us suppose that Viren is the stalker, he doesn't love Nivi, never have and is using her for the sake of getting revenge from Sid, then why did he tell NT that she can take his agneepariksha and that he will prove to be a 100% Patnivarta Pati ? He had no need to meet NT that day, in fact Nivi told him not too, but he still met her, took her blessing, and wanted to part of a family hug too !!

Also if Nivi was suppose to be betrayed and heartbroken again, why did that diya did not extinguish after the Pooja NT conducted ? Remember how tensed we all were about it !!!

Navzz nt only tht Diya n Agnipariksha thng but there r so many thngs whch Viren did n if he would b a real MP then there was no need of dong all those thngs whch he did .

I stilll can't forget hu hurted n guilty he was shown after dis HM incident . He was so relieved when he sees Nivi is safe n when She hugs him , OMGG He was full in tears n his tears were abt 2 fall n d way he says " Ro mat nivedita , main hun na , tumein kuch nahi hoga " his tone was so emtional n so full of gulityness .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728ScintillatingGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by Anisha_91

Originally posted by prajee

Dears.. i do have a weird question....
What could be the reason for Viren returning back to Shimla? I think he never wanted to be with his family.. And he came to know abt BS illness only while saving Nivi from the goons...
Or would it be like Sid informing Viren abt his engagement with Nivi and since he had obsession with Nivi from childhood, he wanted to stop it??
I know its weird but.......Wink

No no thats not weird actually good point never thought about that x

Actually in one of the episodes CC or YD was shown mentioning that Viren returned coz of Dadaji's condition . actually its a blooper since Dadaji got a heart attack the same day as Viren entered the show...

Oh right possibly then i might not have paid attention x Smile

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

CC looked quite worried when YD yelled at her fr leaving BS with Nivi - as if her plans had failed.

Viren is on to something - he has found out something when he was back a day earlier and then made the HM plan. I just wish he had knocked  DD on the head Wackoinstead of my Jaanu.,

Would you all please stop saying that he hit Nivi on the head ! He didn't !! It was the other stalker, and God know what the other stalker's condition is after he hurt Nivi !!

Yupp Dear I agrred . I don't know why many r kept repating d same thngs ki Viren hurted her Physicallyy .arre He doesn't even know tht there is some rod or wht ? It was d 2nd one who hitt her , n till d time Viren saw tht , he already hit Nivi becozzz Viren was seeng Nivi n was struggling wid her So he didn't pay attention tht d 2nd guy gonna hitt Nivi frm rod 

n yupp God knows us aadmi ki kya halat ki hogi Viren ne . I eman seriouslyy Ct's hould show it yaar atleast becozz here we know tht one guy was Viren n I want 2 know Viren's reaction 2wds tht guy  LOLWink

ShayafanScintillatingAnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Its ok Vid's but exact reason can only be shown after real truth is out.

Moni you are right I really want them to show something big and grave about Sid that Viren is hating Sid so much that he just can't stand it because any smaller reasons will make him negative.

Don't beat me if I say this is it possible Sid is real stalker and Viren somehow come to know and now gathering the proofs. I mean what if Sid is not what we are thinking him to be. He is known business tycoon and handle business so well, always knew JAAL were culprit and never exposed. Now days he is shown as dumbest in the show even more than Divya who doesn't know what is happening around him. I know every bussinessman is not schemar but they have this much insight when other person is indirectly blaming you for the crime. Even Nivi felt this, Divya felt this why he didn't felt this. This is also possible he is silently playing his game because I am not able to digest his dumb behaviour.

Me too like this theory the best! I have been wanting Sid to be the stalker for a looooong time. Because I don't believe he has calmly accepted Nivren.Lets see on Monday, if he will ask Viren about the bookings. If he doesn't then he is upto something. Viren thinks he is Ka.... on what grounds? there has to b sumthing bigger than to go the extreme HM fiasco.
I tried looking at the old scenes cudn't find anything suspicious about Sid :( Not even JAAL badmouthing him except the POA thing.

prajeesimran728ScintillatingAnisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index