Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 84)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by Anisha_91

Originally posted by friendforall

Hi today I was watching the Episode when the Soods are taking Nivi to the Psychiatrist  and Viren comes and confronts every one,  I noticed something,  that is Sidharth's expressions,  his expressions was as if he wants to speak out something but is supressing something within himself, Each time Viren stands against his family and Sidharth and Viren have a confronation Sidharth's expression show as if he is supressing something and wants to comeout with it but is unable to do so.  I even felt so sorry for Viren when he comes and wishes everyone Good Morning no one replies him he feels so hurt,  he even tells VD that "iss dil ne kitni chotein khayi hai ki iss ko adat par gayi hai"  I feel that there is something that Sidharth wants to speak up but he is unable to do so,  Well I dont know how far am right?

Hahaha that epi is getting played here in England today and my mum was watching it we are like 2 weeks behind here in England but i watch in online as i do not have the patience plus i get bored of doing work so i start watching ahead. x

Yes actually I am from mauritius and we get these Episodes from England. Yes we are 2 weeks beind India and even I watch it online when they show it in India,  I also dont have the patience of waiting to watch it ,  But I think they will gradually catch up with India as Next week also they are going to show 1 hr Episode both Saturday and Sunday,  So this way we will not be far from India. 
But Frankly speaking I neither do  I agree that Viren is the stalker and he does not love Nivi,  an sure there is something more to it

Yes your right they are gradually catching up cos they played 1 hour special both saturday and sunday here which i think took up up to that part when she upset Viren and then managed to placate him maan i'm glad they played an hour both saturday and sunday. x

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I remember CC mentioning viren earlier but not sure which episode

Moni have a safe and happy journey dear!!

HUGZZ

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeevids08Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

I agree with Anamika, the more I try to tell my heart that don't keep your hopes high and that Viren is the stalker, my head tells me otherwise !! Because the guy who would risk his own life to save Nivi's life and honor, how can he use her like this ?? Also if he hates Sid for the past because Sid did something and Viren got blamed and had to pay for something he did not do, why would he victimize an innocent, motherless girl to something he was himself a victim off ?? It doesn't makes sense !!! Viren being the stalker makes no sense !!

Very True Navz . Even i agrre frm dis n dis i m telling frm d 1st day of d reveleation of d stalker . d guy who fought for his love frm whole family ,  was ready 2 leave d house twice . n He left d house also after d marrige confrontation but it was Nivi who forced him 2 return after their marrige hapenned .
So if at all it was his plan , hu cn we accept dis ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeevids08Shayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Suchi that episode was the one when Soods came back to Shimla, I didn't hear Viren's name afterwards until he came back.

Vidya Viren might be coming to Shimla for wedding but they weren't expecting him on that exact same day when BS got sick, may be that's why they were shocked. We can just guess as there weren't any reason shown for him coming back to shimla. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 23 January 2011 at 12:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Wow I left for sometime and had to read so many pages.

Moni you should be happy you are going on trip as these kind of opurtunities are important in life we can get back to NivRen on thrusday after you return also.

Navz actually agree with you 100% till we don't see anything like how Viren did all these activities and why he did that we should not trust that he is stalker

One more thing I agree with you here was he was hurt with nail before Nivi was beaten with the stick and it might have hurted like hell but still he went back changed his clothes without thinking about the nail came back took Nivi in the hotel room lay her on the bed keep siting beside him till she gain consiousness and even after 2 days he is not feeling the need of dressing the wound. I mean if we think this also that he doesn't love Nivi, he want to take revenge from Sid and using her in his plan then also he was more considerate about Nivi's pain then his own and really cares for her. I mean he could have sent the guards to take Nivi to hotel room then dressed his wound and come back there or when he saw the wound also then he could have get it bandaged but he is not doing that. This shows how much he loves her and can never see her in any pain.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeevids08Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Gita97

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow I left for sometime and had to read so many pages.

Moni you should be happy you are going on trip as these kind of opurtunities are important in life we can get back to NivRen on thrusday after you return also.

Navz actually agree with you 100% till we don't see anything like how Viren did all these activities and why he did that we should not trust that he is stalker

One more thing I agree with you here was he was hurt with nail before Nivi was beaten with the stick and it might have hurted like hell but still he went back changed his clothes without thinking about the nail came back took Nivi in the hotel room lay her on the bed keep siting beside him till she gain consiousness and even after 2 days he is not feeling the need of dressing the wound. I mean if we think this also that he doesn't love Nivi, he want to take revenge from Sid and using her in his plan then also he was more considerate about Nivi's pain then his own and really cares for her. I mean he could have sent the guards to take Nivi to hotel room then dressed his wound and come back there or when he saw the wound also then he could have get it bandaged but he is not doing that. This shows how much he loves her and can never see her in any pain.

Hahaha i know tell me about it if we just leave for a while and come back there is like soo many more pages added and it gets pretty hard to catch up again.

Awww Viren is such a sweetheart x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Vid JAAL were expecting viren to come back next day if you remember when confrontation happened before police came and arrested Bhupat JAAL were talking about Viren coming back to Shimla and were happy about it. So I think he may have came 1 day earlier before schedule

prajeevids08ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Navz welcome wow what a wonderful points about Sid being possessive about Nivedita or something and agree with you there are so many loose threads which needed to be closed. Now days they are prominantly showing Keshav in other track too. I think this MP revealiation will not only bring MP out but also prove innocenc of Keshav which was long forgetton story. It will also review all the dead secrets. I really wanted NivRen love story should start after the closure of all the dead ends when 4 of them come clear. Id I agree that Viren is not real MP then he is forming JAAL for his own parents as may be he is not targetting Sid but Chanchal sometime I have a feel Viren is trying to frame Sid as a show in front of Chanchal so that she can be little careless about her moves. See she will think now Viren is going after Sid now so she can relax and add fuel in fire so will come in open to harm Nivi.

In this he will also show Sid that what happen when you get blamed after you did nothing wrong and Chanchal will be trapped in her own wrong doings and come clear in front of all. YD will get to know who is what.

Yup Rachu I thnk dis makes sense as well . Yaa Viren hates Sid thtazzz for sure ,n thtazz why he is making use of it n framing Sid but at d same time he doubts CCn YSD n So serchng proofs against them also . Now why he hates him tht is reallyy interesting 2 see . n i m dyngg 2 see it . I thmk Ct's now should nt drag it . n i thnk ki till dis time Ct's would hav planed abt Viren's past

Shayafansimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index